Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (39584 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by eenya00: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by dammy207: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
So any woman that visits a guy in a hotel room should be fncked?
Yes ooo!! Including your wife/girlfriend if they dare come close to my hotel room, so far we are not having any other business together

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hypocrisy everywhere. A woman has finally confirm that you re free to bleep any girl that visit you with or without her consent.

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by abiodunbright(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:

Se oya weere?
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by freemi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
CapitanPan:
Correct mom
very useles ge
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by uvie66: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
biosilicon:
Dont mind these hoes. Na their way. After squandering the £290,000 since 2009. Na now she remember she was raped.

You went to his hotel room in the night to coach him on football. Bloody gold digger.
She went there to discuss how he can improve on his free kicks.

6 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by uvie66: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chimamanda over to you
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by frankson1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:
Ronaldo has a mum? shocked

Where has she been all these while?

Yes, Ronaldo has a Mom.
She's always been around from the beginning.
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:

inside your backyard
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by victorypeace: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
Why not request for another venue or meet at the Hotel Lobby? If you are meeting the guy in hotel for business then why going to his room or you want to tell me something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by ObaKlaz: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammyj:
grin grin The only thing i know is that CR7 is the defeater and conqueror of little Messi judging by the current ratings !! Like for Ronaldo and Share for Messi !!
What 'current ratings'? Are you fo' real or you're just saying sh!t?
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by backbone503(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
After squandering £290,000, she dey reason more. Just like a typical Naija guy wer don squander the N5m he got from the sale of his kidney, and is now touching his balls and having some reasonings
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by majorhbk: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother has come out to defend her son after his recent rape allegations.

Dolores Aveiro said she had 'confidence'in the 34-year-old Portugal forward and insisted: 'I know the son I have.'

The mother-of-four also lashed out at Ronaldo's American accuser Kathryn Mayorga, saying she 'didn't go to his hotel room to play cards'.

Mayorga accuses Ronaldo of raping her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009 but the Juventus player has strongly denied the claims.

The former model also claims she was coerced into signing a £290,000 settlement for her silence.

However, At a PR launch in Lisbon Ronaldo’s Mom said: "I have confidence in my son when it comes to what happened.

"When she went there, it wasn't to play cards. It was to do something. I know the son I have."

The footballer's sister Katia also posted the Superman picture and a message of support.

U.S. police said in January an official request had been submitted to Italian authorities for a DNA sample from the footballer, whose girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is backing him.

MySportDab report Ms Mayorga's lawyers have vowed to take the case to America's Supreme Court if needed.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/didn-go-to-his-hotel-room-to-play-cards.html

So the money don finish and she needs some more.....
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by blingxx(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Here we go again... This is how they destroy great men like Rkelly, Michael Jackson, mike tyson angry.. Fuckin gold diggers
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Xisnin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ozkar:
state one other reason why a girl would follow some random guy to his hotel room.
There are millions of reason why a girl will follow a guy to a hotel room.

She was drunk.
He was not a random guy.
He promised to introduce her to someone.
He wanted to drop off something before they head out.

If you think every private interaction between members of opposite must involve sex,
you are a potential rapist and you should warn every woman you know before they become
victim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Clapbackdon: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
[s]
Checked86:
[/s]

Are you daft?

If she is your biological relation off course not. If she isn't why would she come to my hotel room? We can discuss anything in the bar, the hotel lobby, the elevator or in the cafe not in my room.

If she comes there and we get intimate why lie it was rape?
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by biosilicon: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
uvie66:
She went there to discuss how he can improve on his free kicks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by penukz2015(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:

Where have you been all this while?
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by AfonjaConehead: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
WOEman!!!
grin

Coneheads will never hear word
grin
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Violence against women originates from women. A woman will tell her boyfriend or male friend to never hit a female but tell her brother, male cousin or son to brutalize any opposite sexed idiot who crosses a specific line.
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by tfash96(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammyj:
grin grin The only thing i know is that CR7 is the defeater and conqueror of little Messi judging by the current ratings !! Like for Ronaldo and Share for Messi !!
reason now just 4 once i know it's difficult 4 u but try
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by DonBenny77(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:

Yes get that into your head beds are meant for fucking
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by DonBenny77(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Xisnin:

She was drunk.
He was not a random guy.

If you think every private interaction between members of opposite must involve sex,
you are a potential rapist and you should warn every woman you know before they become
victim.

Abeg get sense jor, don't follow a guy to his hotel room if you are not willing to get down, be wise before you start crying

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Checked86: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
DonBenny77:

Yes get that into your head beds are meant for fucking
hotel rooms also have couches. Men and women are not banned by law from visiting someone in the hotel room. If some sort of sex with husband and wife could be regarded as a rape, i wonder why people are making fuss about this one.

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by uvie66: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
dammy207:

Yes ooo!! Including your wife/girlfriend if they dare come close to my hotel room, so far we are not having any other business together
if you wan have business meeting with a man do it in the reception area.
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by sammyj: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
wink............................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tfash96:
reason now just 4 once i know it's difficult 4 u but try

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by OpinionCounts(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:

So any woman that gets fncked in a hotel room was raped?

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Edavi234: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:

As a matter of fact - YES
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Ozkar: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Xisnin:

She was drunk.
He was not a random guy.

victim.
nonsense. I asked why a girl would follow a RANDOM guy and one of your reasons is that maybe 'he was not a random guy'. That's unfortunate.

A girl that is too drunk to give consent cannot actually FOLLOW a guy to his room. She would have to be TAKEN there. Taking someone where they don't want to go is kidnapping, and has nothing to do with my question.

You are a girl and meet a random guy you have not met before but only seen on TV, you'd follow him to his hotel for him to introduce you to whom? His mother? His team mates?

Or he wanted to drop stuff so they would head out. Head out to where? She cannot wait for him outside? Every big hotel has a lounge, and you can wait for someone there.

You probably think girls are so stupid that they would be easily tricked into going to hotel rooms when they don't want to. They are not stupid, if an adult girl (that is not mentally retarded) chooses to follow a random guy she just met to his hotel room, she's aware of possibilities and doesn't mind the most probable ones

5 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
I can’t say he did it or not.

But to say that any lady who visits a guy should be prepared to have sex with him speaks a lot about why our society is the way it is.

If all of you men are rapists, then come out and say it instead of using phrases like that.

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
If a lady visits you in your hotel room and refuses to have sex with you, then what?

Edavi234:

As a matter of fact - YES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) / Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.