Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly (28532 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by chibuike65: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Truth the hurt but that's the truth, the guy is dam ugly before he want people to call him fine boy
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
OneCorner:
Dumb Lasisi dat cannot recognize a simple joke.
Is he not a comedian and what Nigerian comedian knows best is body shaming people including those in attendance.
Someone now call him Ugly, he’s now talking like a fool

That is not lasisi...
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
That is not Lasisi Elenu. There is a difference between both.
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by Neednewphone: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Don't miss this you have nothing to lose

https://www.nairaland.com/5008822/1k-daily-dont-miss-out
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by olexjay(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sultty:
grin elenu is having non of it. But people get bad mouth sha just like on nl
dis ur pic, no be dat royco advert scene be dis
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by nextstep(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
OneCorner:
Dumb Elenu dat cannot recognize a simple joke.
Is he not a comedian and what Nigerian comedian knows best is body shaming people including those in attendance.
Someone now call him Ugly, he’s now talking like a fool

No be joke? Elenu also told a simple joke and roasted him, and we're laughing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
If anyone should consider Elenu's reply as an insulting one,then the fan be should be considered too as a disrespectful being,but if anyone also considers the fan's comment as a joke,then Elenu's reply should be considered as a joke too,because no one can actually tell who is either serious or joking... 50/50...

1 Like

Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by Sultty(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
olexjay:
dis ur pic, no be dat royco advert scene be dis
Lol na him
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by TemmyT002(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hahahaha
I love this guy
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by Joystark(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chai
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by JoseRaji(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian comedian, Elenu shared the photo above on his IG page and a troll took to the comment section to say he is very ugly.

See their conversation below;

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/between-comedian-elenu-and-troll-who-said-he-very-ugly.html

That's just someone looking for attention desperately.
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by DRskyman: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2019
tesppidd:
grin No problems,
Even the great Jay-Z has the same problems when he rapped;
"She used to tell they friends i was ugly and wouldn't touch me, then I showed up in that dubbed out buggy, and then they got fuzzy and they don't remember that"

Bro pls what song is this? I'd love to download it
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by tesppidd: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2019
DRskyman:

Bro pls what song is this?
I'd love to download it
Hehehehe

It's an old one, I think around 2001.

The album is "The Blueprint."

The name of the track is "Song Cry."
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by tesppidd: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Joystark:
Chai
Sorry Pretty babe,

but did you mean to say "Joystick" or "Joystark"

smiley
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2019
Is this guy still into comedy business?
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by americaninja1: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Nigerians just base everything on money. U talking about been ugly. U immediately attacked d partner finance . Cos God don pick dere call nw they think say Na dem ok pass. Wat if d guy is actually made. I just love people wu are made and humble
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by Joystark(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2019
tesppidd:
Sorry Pretty babe,

but did you mean to say "Joystick" or "Joystark"

smiley

You are sstttteeewwppidd
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by DRskyman: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
tesppidd:
Hehehehe
It's an old one, I think around 2001.
The album is "The Blueprint."
The name of the track is "Song Cry."
Aiit. Thanks bro!!!
Re: Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly by BabbanBura(m): 3:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Joystark:

You are sstttteeewwppidd

That's not necessary babe, a pass would have been enough. No take craze address craze people!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hackers Hijack Sound Sultan's Social Media Accounts; His Wife Raises Alarm / Adaeze Yobo, Her Son And Mum In Adorable Photos / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.