Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Niwi International - Make Up To $10,000 Monthly For Serious Minds Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Niwi International - Make Up To $10,000 Monthly For Serious Minds Only (1518 Views)

For Only Serious Minds: This Is How You Can Earn N600k Per Month / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? / Serious Minds Only! Thank Me Later After Investing On This Hot Bitcoin Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niwi International - Make Up To $10,000 Monthly For Serious Minds Only by johnsavy: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Niwi international a virgin MLM company set to launch in Nigeria 30th March 2019 @ GRANDEUR EVENT CENTRE, OREGUN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE.
RAFFLE DRAWS will take place on the day of official launch where lucky winners will win 2 BRAND NEW SUV CARS and other fantastic prizes and registration packages.

Niwi international is a producer of "Enzyme based health products and beverages. The health products have been proven to be highly effective in curing several illnesses and disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, stress, etc. and maintaining of optimal health.
Niwi international is operational in several countries such as the United Arab Emirates, India, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Phillipines, Indonesia, Japan, South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, Ivory coast etc...

HOW DO YOU COME IN?

1. You register by purchasing any of the Niwi registration packages.
2. Stop and Study the Niwi operational system
3. Build your team and earn huge

NIWI Intrenational offers 10 ways by which you earn:

1.Retail profit up to 40‰
2. Sponsor or referral bonus 20‰
3. Sponsor Royalty bonus 2.5‰
4. Binary bonus 20‰
5. Match up bonus.. Up to 40‰
6. Unilevel bonus 7% per level up to 12th level
7. Generational team builders bonus up to 40‰
8. Star maker bonus
9.Global share from 1‰ - 8%
10. Rank Advance bonus $10,000 minimum to $50,000 max
11. NO FLUSH OUT POINT!!!

Other prizes such as Brand new Suv Cars to be won quarterly, expense paid trips to exotic destinations across the world, huge cash prizes... Etc

For more info call or whatsapp : +2348135345607

Niwi international..... Your roadmap to Success..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Let Your Money Work For You / Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k / Forex Company's Trick To Sweep My Funds (advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.