Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos (72941 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
A lady was publicly humiliated after being paraded naked in Delta state. It is alleged that a politician/high chief from Owanta area ordered his boys to humiliate the woman for insulting him.

The lady was paraded in public, tied up and stripped totally unclad while being beaten in Ika local government area of the state as can be seen in a viral video posted online.

The Delta State Police command has been urged to immediately launch an investigation and arrest all those involved.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have taken to social media to totally condemn the increasing spate of stripping people unclad most especially ladies after being accused of a crime.

This is coming days after a lady was stripped unclad and brutally tortured in Benin City, Edo state over alleged stealing of a mobile phone.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/lady-stripped-off-her-clothes-and-paraded-in-public-in-delta.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Anigreat: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oh Dear God!

Is it that we have more horrny bastards who gets their own satisfaction by stripping ladies who steals or who insults them? Or are they doing this to boost their deflated egos?

What a shame!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Uyiii: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Even with this whole very pathetic scenario here, I am just concerned about her pant.
is her pant safe because who dey strip dey strip, who dey thief pant dey thief pant.

When and where the problem is gonna arise is the moment she's allowed to put her clothes on and booom, pant is gone, pant don trek reach one sango altar for ogbomoshocheesy

P.s: Happy belated birthday Jasonscoolari, I was on ban when you celebrated your birthday and I promised to wish you a happy birthday whenever my ban elapses.
So I wish you all the very goodies goodies of life even as you've celebrated your birthday and the days beyond, cheers baba.
Meanwhile, con carry your waffi people comot here ocheesy

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Baawaa(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
A politician,Bia-fraud people and crime sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Thou shalt not suffer a thief to live.

She's even lucky that she's alive

Oga sir, please take time to read before rushing to type what we don't know.... The lady did not steal ...please read again

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Anigreat: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
vikkimimi:

Oga sir, please take time to read before rushing to type what we don't know.... The lady did not steal ...please read again

shocked

My eyes was just turnioniown

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uyiii:
Even with this whole very pathetic scenario here, I am just concerned about her pant.
is her pant safe because who dey strip dey strip, who dey thief pant dey thief pant.

When and where the problem is gonna arise is the moment she's allowed to put her clothes on and booom, pant is gone, pant don trek reach one sango altar for ogbomoshocheesy

P.s: Happy belated birthday Jasonscoolari, I was on ban when you celebrated your birthday and I promised to wish you a happy birthday whenever my ban elapses.
So I wish you all the very goodies goodies of life even as you've celebrated your birthday and the days beyond, cheers baba.
Meanwhile, con carry your waffi people comot here ocheesy
Lol, many thanks Bro. I really appreciate it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
n.a. to flog sense into the horri-riable idiot n his goat
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Triangles1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
I disbelief this story, op should make more research to backup this story.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Dandsome: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
What a shame
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by MJBOLT: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
and the next thing was to strip her naked undecided
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is madness!!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Ogaga87(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
No amount of insult should lead to this.. At the height of it, just consider the woman a mad person and move on..

If the people of that town are really having their brain in the right place, that palace will be touch down with swift response..

Na God go punish that king
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians..we behave one kind sha.

Like play, our society is fast losing respect for women folk. These Hot pigs find joy in striping a woman of her dignity. We are as bad as India.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Factfinder1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigeria is doomed

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Man2utd(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wickedness of the highest order, why strip her naked because of a useless politician who gives no damn about you after they are elected .
Bastards

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by UNCL3(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is bad
What happened to freedom of speech?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by 4ckTOTO: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
vikkimimi:

Lol some people are just mad
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Oricha79(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Backwardness
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by obinnananne(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
chai what a wicked world, poor child

do you want to learn any skills or trade but no money or sponsor, please register here for free HERE
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
IPOB Lady and PDP politician am sure of that
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
These people are Natural born Perverts
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by dopemama(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pathetic
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
politician must be APC. they are naturally inhumane like their mentor
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't want to believe this
It had better not be true
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by seunlayi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is cruel but the girl don hammer

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by pagorino(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
This country is a zoo... Spits sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by bluebay(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
The so called politician will deny those boys when the trouble starts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Kennykenty(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel / Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.