Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos (73042 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOD please in my next GENERATION, do not bring me close to BLACK IDIOTS

The ONLOOKERS appear more foolish.
Couldn’t they revolt ...??
May God curse them with more foolishness
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Naijageak(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Am of the opinion that the politician in charge should be arrested because if he eventually wins he will do worst than this.. That's how one rubbish chief in ugboroke ordered two boys to be beaten by community youths some years ago because they mistaken dump flinging into his compound...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Amudeneogu: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
If this lady happen to be your daughter or your sister how would you react say the truth. This is somebody's daughter and sister and somebody has the heart to humilate her before the public all I wants to say is that God will surly punish those that do that thing to her. I don't know her I don't want to know the offence she committed whether is true or not all what I want to say is that they treated her bad and they will receive God's judgment soon.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by babadigu(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by 9jaRealist: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2019
ZOO! angry

Populated by a lot of crude misogynistic idiots.

But even here on Nairaland, someone was advocating the arrest of a commenter who made a joke about Buhari. SMH
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by emere007(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:
A politician,Bia-fraud people and crime sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought y'all haters said these folks ain't Igbo? oh! all of a sudden they are now Igbos simply because a heinous crime has been committed?.If it were to be an honorable act here, your ilk will be the first to remind us that they ain't Igbos. This is an act highly condemnable, and I urge every person with the means, to ensure that this stuupiid and black heart politician is apprehended and dealt with. All jungle justice proponents, I guess giving the fool a dose of his medicine, albeit with burning tires and petrol won't be a bad idea I wager.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by wolexy14(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2019
It shall never be well with everyone who witness dis n did nothing....if naija police no do anything n jail both d politheifian n d people dere.thunder kill u alll ....
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by wolexy14(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2019
It shall never be well with everyone who witness dis n did nothing....if naija police no do anything n jail both d politheifian n d people dere.thunder kill u all
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2019
If this is true, then I am sorry for Nigerians and the clueless people of delta.

Cursed breeds.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2019
HOPE HER PANT WAS NOT TAKEN AWAY
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by LeSaint(m): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Uyiii:
Even with this whole very pathetic scenario here, I am just concerned about her pant.
is her pant safe because who dey strip dey strip, who dey thief pant dey thief pant.

When and where the problem is gonna arise is the moment she's allowed to put her clothes on and booom, pant is gone, pant don trek reach one sango altar for ogbomoshocheesy

P.s: Happy belated birthday Jasonscoolari, I was on ban when you celebrated your birthday and I promised to wish you a happy birthday whenever my ban elapses.
So I wish you all the very goodies goodies of life even as you've celebrated your birthday and the days beyond, cheers baba.
Meanwhile, con carry your waffi people comot here ocheesy
Misplaced concern.
Her panties are inconsequential, you superstitious black caveman.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by googi: 3:54am On Feb 08, 2019
This barbaric act must be reported to the local Police station, State Command Officer and Abuja immediately.

This man must held and locked up, appear in court and given a bail he cannot meet like a prominent person as surety.

This guy is worse than those Transport Union thugs. This man is a disaster in process.

Major newspapers must also carry this obnoxious story to make sure the man is held accountable.

The girl must sue him for defamation, assault and sexual exploitation as a sexual deviant.

This is sickening. Example must be made of this hyena.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15am On Feb 08, 2019
where d video....cant see anything
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by mozona(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2019
i know say na APC politician the babe insult cos the party is second name nah violence
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Aluckiest(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2019
What kind of Wickedness is this?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Lunockgold: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:
A politician,Bia-fraud people and crime sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
are you an ekwensu say yes nw or no,idika mbe.ewu.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by frozen70(f): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Hence I don't support insult or stealing from any lady

Beating or stripping them for minor things like this is arrant nonsense

They are better ways of handling a lady because of their sensitivity
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Anigreat:

shocked

My eyes was just turnioniown
I don't think it was ur eyes. It was ur brain
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Fmt4: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2019
The politician and his thugs should be punished
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2019
Opportunity for the politician to use him boys steal pant.. Nonsense undecided
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by yemiyemi: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2019
In 21st century?...This is extremely barbaric and.....very...

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2019
This is the kind of useless country we find ourselves in... Tufia
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by Omonaijani: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Are you sure that's the real offence, don't put out wrong information please

https://campusbiz.com.ng/fcmb-transfer-recharge-code/
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by ultimatekint(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2019
Delta again? This ppl are not better than a lunatic
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is totally bad, the politician involved should be arrested and dealt with.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos by chuksme(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
The kind of condemnation i witnessed here on this matter, does not manifest when a man is striped naked for minor offences. Although i am not in support of stripping her naked just for minor offence. If it were a case of armed Robber,Murder or kidnapping, it would have been a different case but just for insulting Politician. Is that politician God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.