Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? (491 Views)

How Does The Remita Works? / How To Pay For Corrections On Your NIN Slip Using REMITA 2021 / Guide On How To Purchase And Buy 2018/2019 JAMB Pins / Form On Remita(online) - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? by candelahria(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good day everyone.
I discovered recently that the amount I paid for my school fees through Remita in December last year is 15 naira less than the actual school fees I should have paid.I was told that if I had paid through the school website I would have seen the fixed price and wouldn't have made this mistake.I need to know how to complete the fees.Please,I really need help on how to tackle this issue. If it means reversing it, how do I go about it?
Re: Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? by themonk(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
candelahria:
Good day everyone.
I discovered recently that the amount I paid for my school fees through Remita in December last year is 15 naira less than the actual school fees I should have paid.I was told that if I had paid through the school website I would have seen the fixed price and wouldn't have made this mistake.I need to know how to complete the fees.Please,I really need help on how to tackle this issue. If it means reversing it, how do I go about it?

Have you resolved this?

A standard procedure is to write to Remita support providing as much details of payment as you can, also the bank you paid through can help you. Both supports contact email can be found on their website, calling your bank should also be faster.
Re: Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? by debetmx(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
candelahria:
Good day everyone.

Just raise another invoice for the underpayment of N15 and pay online or at any commercial bank.
Re: Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? by candelahria(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yeah.Thank you.
themonk:

Have you resolved this?

A standard procedure is to write to Remita support providing as much details of payment as you can, also the bank you paid through can help you. Both supports contact email can be found on their website, calling your bank should also be faster.
Re: Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? by candelahria(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks.It's been resolved.
debetmx:

Just raise another invoice for the underpayment of N15 and pay online or at any commercial bank.

(1) (Reply)

BRISIN Recruitment 2019/2020|application Form And How To Apply / Become Our Wholesale Distributor (for Smartphones) & Make More Money. / Just In_massive Protest At Ekwueme Square Awka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.