Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Does The Remita Works? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does The Remita Works? (163 Views)

How To Pay For Corrections On Your NIN Slip Using REMITA 2021 / Please How Can I Handle Underpayment Issues Through Remita? / Guide On How To Purchase And Buy 2018/2019 JAMB Pins / Form On Remita(online) - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Remita Works? by Gage1: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
I have little or no idea on how some of the operating systems on financial assistance for payment and remittance really works most especially the Remita.
The thing is I tried googling it up and I can't really assimilate the write up much more than I have to ask somebody.

I have paid money on one or two FRSC penalty using Remita also to buy stuffs and pay fee, which was don in the bank and it's was quit a long process.

My particular concern is How is it Possible for a Third Party to Access Ones Fund Using Remita.

For instance How Is Staff Salary Debited Btween The process of IPPIS payment to simply Bank alert one receives, what supports the process ?

[i[b]]Any idea is very welcome[/b][/i]
Re: How Does The Remita Works? by Gage1: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Gage1:

I have little or no idea on how some of the operating systems on financial assistance for payment and remittance really works most especially the Remita.
The thing is I tried googling it up and I can't really assimilate the write up much more than I have to ask somebody.

I have paid money on one or two FRSC penalty using Remita also to buy stuffs and pay fee, which was don in the bank and it's was quit a long process.

My particular concern is How is it Possible for a Third Party to Access Ones Fund Using Remita.

For instance How Is Staff Salary Debited Btween The process of IPPIS payment to simply Bank alert one receives, what supports the process ?

[i[b]]Any idea is very welcome[/b][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Mastering Amazon PPC Management: Boosting Your Sales And Visibility On The World / 2015 Foreign Used Grey On Ash Hyundai Sonata / French Daredevil Remi Lucidi Falls From 68-storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.