Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,517 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies (1517 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies by oluchisimfred: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Offset and Chris Brown have been going back and forth on shade sessions and in new scripts which played out hours ago, Offset disclosed that Chris Brown only fights women and this fetched him a reply from the "Don't Judge Me" crooner.

Offset who referenced Chris Brown's history of domestic violence, had written;

I ain't really have too much rap for you on this social media shit but since that's where you wanna take it tell the people why you had your management reach out to squash the shit! Check my record and check yours only people you go to toe to toe with is women that's for lame nikkas .Oh and btw Ima smack the shit out you when I see you!

However Chris Brown who replied almost immediately, shared screenshots of an alleged DM between him and the Migos member.  The chat read in parts;

"Pussy n***a u know where I Stay!!! GOOGLE MAPS!! My address ain't no secret spot," Brown replied. "I'll be the [sic] at 4."

"[...] Not coming to yo house," the person responded, "when I see u know it's up."

Chris Brown went on to share his home address and told the individual, presumably Offset, to "run me my fade stop actin pussy."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/offset-says-chris-brown-only-fights-women-he-replies/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2019
shocked

is that why people are dying at APC campaign rallies

1 Like

Re: Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies by JasonScoolari: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2019
grin Inconsequential prattling from two famous pussy niggas.

That's why I love Floyd Mayweather.
Re: Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies by StupidInyamiri: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Fake hair, Fake bums, fake boobs, fake eye lashes, fake love. Who do we expect to finance our lives of falsehood. When we have paucity of funds, instead of adjusting, we blame Govt for our foolish grandiose expectations. What do we think we have done to merit the expectations

Re: Offset Says Chris Brown Only Fights Women, He Replies by Olibboy: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Too many women in my life I don't really know what they want from me Don't know if they love me or my money yea Too many men wish death on me Say now a days all eyes on me So many things my eyes don see Walahi But that's why me I love Vanessa O Vanessa no dey give wahala o See Vanessa na fire dancer o e ye She tell me master o Master can you do it faster o That's why me I love Vanessa o See Vanessa no dey cause drama o

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Catching Fun In His Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Regina Daniel Look Stunning She Prepare For Her Childrens' Day Party / Franklin Ubi And Son Rock Manchester United Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.