Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Posts That Require Responses From Only One Religion Should Not Be On Front Page. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Posts That Require Responses From Only One Religion Should Not Be On Front Page. (313 Views)

Religion Should Leave The Public Space And Go Back To Homes - Fashola / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors / There Is Only One Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posts That Require Responses From Only One Religion Should Not Be On Front Page. by dominusgai(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
I saw a post on front page and wanted to comment on an erroneous statement, only for me to be told that I have to declare I am a Muslim before I can comment on the post.

Personally, I don't go into the Muslim forum to check them up. But the front page is for everyone and any post made on that page should allow comment from everybody seeing it irrespective of religion.

You guys keep preaching our oneness and unity yet you set different standards for different people, segregating them yourself.

I have never seen a Christian post on nairaland where a person has to swear he is a Christian before being allowed to comment.

Once again, if the post is just for the Muslim part of the forum, it is not a problem for me.

But if you are going to put it in the front page, stop being based and allow comment from everybody seeing it on the front page. If you can't do that then do not bring it to the front page.
Re: Posts That Require Responses From Only One Religion Should Not Be On Front Page. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Nonsense!
Even with that restriction,we can still see the sort of vituperations you xtians visit the thread with.
Re: Posts That Require Responses From Only One Religion Should Not Be On Front Page. by dominusgai(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Nonsense!
Even with that restriction,we can still see the sort of vituperations you xtians visit the thread with.

But at least if we make incorrect assumption about you, you have the chance to correct it if it makes front page news. Give us that same courtesy of correcting your incorrect assumptions when they make front page.

Since you have been on Nairaland, have you ever gone to a post about Christianity that is not on front page. I can bet you have not.

You cannot make an incorrect statement about Christians on a front page topic yet expect only Muslims to comment on it.

If you want a topic only you guys can comment on, do not bring it to front page. Or are you guys that entitled?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Looking Up To? / When The Devil Reminds You Of Your Past And Try To Make You Feel Disappointed... / Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.