Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market (21526 Views)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by 77up(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

Can a yoruba man have a street named after him or her in any igbo state ?
na question i ask o
Thank you for this good question , am still expecting him to answer it grin

Igbo hate other tribes be it Yoruba or Housa .
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Numlock: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

na question i ask o

Stop displaying you're ignorance online, you're grown.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Auladimeji1: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're extremely myopic!
Chinese people despite the fact that their country has the 2nd largest economy in the world flood into Nigeria. What does Nigeria have that attracts them?
Population.Simple, don't quote me again. please
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Mintayo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
The market was okay before Ambode started his dualization of the road linking Ladipo market to Fatai atere. Now the road has been abandoned, hence the heap of dirts.
They should wait till when raining season, then they will understand the damaged done to that road.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by ChristineC: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Population. Simple, don't quote me again. please

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
See hw myopic Nigerians are petty tribalist...yy are d igbos screaming d pro in d report was lawma has an igbo name...more so wats d penchant of let dem go to their land...Nigeria ought to be a country for all...but ethnic tribal sentiment has eaten to our bone marrows...it's a pity
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by overall90: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
ol boy.
so much bile and bitterness on one thread.
even those from far flung remote forests who don't know where ladipo is are commenting. cheesy
open a thread now on disintegration,you see them go into epileptic fits.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by ProWalker: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

So why will a Yoruba have a street named after them in Igbo land?
I asked a question to somebody because if a comment made. You can trace where it stated from.

It’s a useless proposition though as almost all Igbo states are 98% Igbo people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Kennydoc(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Population.Simple, don't quote me again. please

What will you do if I quote you again?

Nigeria's population is a meagre 1/7 of China's population, so what's the biggie.
In some of the remotest villages and LGAs in the North, South West, South South etc, there are Igbo men hustling there. You think those villages are all better developed than all the towns and cities in the South East, or that there are more population in all such villages than Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri etc. So why are those Igbo men there?
You made a very tribalistic comment borne out of hatred for Igbos without first trying to understand where my argument originated from.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Arysexy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Good one.

It should even be destroyed and market privatize like Yaba.

Same should also be replicated in Trade Fair and road should be expanded to 32 lanes at Alaba international. So enough shops can be destroyed.

Lol, I'm happy seeing afonja expressing their frustration on Igbos due to the latter's business exploitation in Lagos to their chagrin. No amount of evil wish by u lots can shake the blessed igbos.

Keep hating

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Viergeachar: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
The PRO is a pigiyeasternr.

Anything else
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by overall90: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

na question i ask o

I would have ignored your ignorance but for the innocent minds that you want to deceive.
there is ADELABU street in every igbo town and i mean every igbo town.
stop over rating yourselves.since it is like this ,you people should stop pretending and help push for disintegration.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by fm001(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
But the LAWMA PRO is " Mr Obinna Onyenal" ....Just to call your attention to this.....Life has to move beyond Tribalism issues that contribute nothing to growth and development
Avedonn:
Why is that Yorubas have so much hatred for Igbos.

You guys don't seems to like each other for reasons beyond my understanding.

I know majority of Yorubas will not vote for Atiku not because they hate him but simply because of Peter Obi.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Bridget95(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:
STUPID IGBOS
stop worship Buhari,see his works below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:
STUPID IGBOS

Lol...they will keep getting on ur nerves, taking ur land and chopping ur women.

U can sit back and keep touting around Lagos while u pregnant ur remaining dirty LovePeddler which Igbo's have left for u, while envy eats u up as the Igbo's keep on making the cash...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by daveP(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
If they mean those waste disposal trucks that gets overfilled in 3days and they come at month end to tow away, then they are altogether insane. Thats how they places only 3 at Ketu market. Like this is a market and not a residential area.

LasG needs a new brand away from this Tinubu Pharaoh. I hope Lagosians are woke.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hateful yorubers swimming all over this thread in dirt.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by baysol: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Let those Igbo traders in Ladipo clean the place up and desist from messing the place up with engine oil.

You can turn your entire South East region into a pigsty like Ariaria Market in Aba but we won't condone nonsense in Lagos.

Talk of dirty animals from potopoto republic given space in civilised environment. What do you expect?
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bridget95:
stop worship Buhari,see his works below

BUHARI IS A NORTHERNER, YES WE KNOW BUT WHAT ABOUT ATIRUPO?

ATIKU IS NORTHERNER, SORRY IS FROM CAMEROON PROVEN BY YOUR STUPID lords, COWNU and MONKEYSANJO in his book

THE CORRUPT lord OF ALL IGBOS, DEAD AND ALIVE IS ATIKORUPT

IGOBS WORSHIP AND WILL FOREVER WORSHIP NORTHERNERS. TAKE IT OR DIE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
frank317:

Lol...they will keep getting on ur nerves, taking ur land and chopping ur women.

U can sit back and keep touting around Lagos while u pregnant ur remaining dirty LovePeddler which Igbo's have left for u, while envy eats u up as the Igbo's keep on making the cash...

CASH FROM DECEPTIVE BUSINESSES TOGETHER WITH GENERATIONAL CURSES FROM THE DECEIVED?
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by tonio2wo: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

YOU JUST VIOLATED THIS SAME RULE YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED EARLIER

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE, SMALL HOUSE BOY

It's on purpose.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
tonio2wo:

It's on purpose.

USELESS BOY, GET OUT HERE
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by richeeyo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Avedonn:
Why is that Yorubas have so much hatred for Igbos.

You guys don't seems to like each other for reasons beyond my understanding.

I know majority of Yorubas will not vote for Atiku not because they hate him but simply because of Peter Obi.
Am a yoruba guy
And thats the truth bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

CASH FROM DECEPTIVE BUSINESSES TOGETHER WITH GENERATIONAL CURSES FROM THE DECEIVED?

Lol...how much u get? I will buy ur land and ur fathers land so that u can use and drink ogogoro do useless party. Or u can continue touting to feed ur family
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

So why will a Yoruba man have a street named after him in Igbo land?

You see, that's the problem with you guys. You abuse Igbos saying they hate other tribes, but you guys are the real haters.
Even in some impoverished towns and LGAs in the North, there are Igbo men who have lived there for many years and built their own houses. In Malam Fatori for example, there are Igbo men from Nnewi (one of the richest towns in the South East) who have lived there doing businesses for many years. They owned some of the most decent houses in that area, prior to the worsening of Boko Haram attacks. I think many would have relocated. Does that make Malam Fatori better, richer or more developed than Nnewi?
I honestly don't give a phuck about this gibberish, I only gave a reply to your senseless comment.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Chuksomenia(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

YOU JUST VIOLATED THIS SAME RULE YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED EARLIER

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE, SMALL HOUSE BOY
So much hate and tribalistic comment in this thread. Even in nairaland as a whole. No means of regulation. Nobody cares about contructive criticism again. How would you insult a whole tribe just because of few group of people. #spits
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chuksomenia:

So much hate and tribalistic comment in this thread. Even in nairaland as a whole. No means of regulation. Nobody cares about contructive criticism again. How would you insult a whole tribe just because of few group of people. #spits

WHERE DID YOU PUT KEEP EYES (IF YOU HAVE ONE) WHEN LUNATIC ZOMBIES FROM EAST WERE USING AFONJAS?

HYPOCRITES
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by dodoniyi: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
frank317:

Lol...how much u get? I will buy ur land and ur fathers land so that u can use and drink ogogoro do useless party. Or u can continue touting to feed ur family

UR FATHER!!!

SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

YOU JUST SAID MONEY? OLE!!!!

OMOALE JATI JATI

WHEN YOU WERE CALLING NIGERIA A ZOO, WHERE WAS THE BAN THEN?

USELESS BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USELESS HOUSE BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates / For Uba Afri Card Users Only / How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.