Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze (567 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by seanjost: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Controversial on-air personality, Daddy Freeze says pastors whose God is their belly are after him because he has been exposing how they milk the congregation.

His Instagram account was missing on the internet on Thursday. Searches made by PM News on Instagram to get his account was abortive.

But on Friday morning, Daddy Freeze has come up with his back up account on Instagram and posted: “Why are they so carnal? What are they afraid of? Why can’t they leave me to God? Because their god is their belly.”

According to Freeze, his messages on Instagram had been disturbing the pastors and their business formula and disrupted their earnings.

“We have definitely disturbed their business formula and disrupted their earnings, their god who is in their belly has been disgraced and they are raging.

“If not, why are they so desperate to shut me up?

“Even if they close all my social media accounts down and close down all the accounts of all #FreeNation members, they still cannot mute a conversation that is already gaining momentum,” a determinant Freeze said.

Freeze quoted from Philippians 3:19 to back up his assertion: “Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/02/08/pastors-whose-god-is-their-belly-are-after-me-daddy-freeze/

Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by phelonrays: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
na pastors dey admin instagram now

ayam confused oogringrin

are u wit megringrin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by Fadomero(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
jail loading........
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin the guy above me is a jobless pastor brainwashed troll grin daddy freeze my man keep exposing these useless pastors tongue JAHBLESS

I have a verified Google Adsense for sale with website

1 Like

Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by desiredhome: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin the guy above me is a jobless pastor brainwashed troll grin daddy freeze my man keep exposing these useless pastors tongue JAHBLESS

I have a verified Google Adsense for sale with website

Why don't they leave it for God to judge, don't their god have power again? God of their belly, false prophets
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by Omoluabi16(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Freeze seeking for attention again. What a clown

1 Like

Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Freeze seeking for attention again. What a clown
And social media is giving the clown all the attention he desperately needs to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Even if they close all my social media accounts down and close down all the accounts of all #FreeNation members, they still cannot mute a conversation that is already gaining momentum,” a determinant Freeze said.
'determinant'? undecided

Oburogwoloko... lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by Omoluabi16(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ishilove:

And social media is giving the clown all the attention he desperately needs to remain relevant.
The guy no well abeg.
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 1:57am On Feb 09, 2019
Since 2015 i started hearing about daddy freeze, this is 2019. Four good years now, and God has not strike him down for criticizing your pastors, he is still on it like tommorrow no go finish.

Where is this God of Oyedepo and Adeboye ?

Now, they have resolved to attacking this guy physically, they want to help God fight him grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by HigherEd: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2019
Mnui
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by HigherEd: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2019
paxonel:
Since 2015 i started hearing about daddy freeze, this is 2019. Four good years now, and God has not strike him down for criticizing your pastors, he is still on it like tommorrow no go finish.

Where is this God of Oyedepo and Adeboye ?

Now, they have resolved to attacking this guy physically, they want to help God fight him grin

If any of the pastors you mentioned where after freeze he won't even have mind to remain in Nigeria.

When the mumu post unverified allegations with vile languages on social media yet you are wondering why Instagram blocked his account. Do you know how many people report his accounts on a daily basis.
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
HigherEd:

If any of the pastors you mentioned where after freeze he won't even have mind to remain in Nigeria.
the pastors can't even attempt it, it is their members that are putting freeze matter on their head.

When the mumu post unverified allegations with vile languages on social media yet you are wondering why Instagram blocked his account.
you may be right on this one.
Re: Pastors Whose ‘god Is Their Belly’ Are After Me – Daddy Freeze by MrPRevailer(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Soon God will be after you.
You are encouraging Christians to be thieves and robbers before God.

8Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But you say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

(1) (Reply)

'Evil Is A Make Believe Concept' U.S. Couple Trumpets Global Goodness On Bike... / Three In One God: Powerful Prophets Of God Magnetize Mercy City / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Being Attack By A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.