Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Do I Sign Online Forms - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Sign Online Forms (1220 Views)

Axa Mansard Insurance: For Your Travel Insurance And Other Forms Of Insurance / US Forms Palaver / The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please I am currently applying for a Canadian Visa.I am finding it difficult signing the forms online.How do I go about it??
Please I need a help urgently.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by iSpread(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Am not so sure how that signing page look like. Is it a form you are to fill and upload it to their site.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
iSpread:
Am not so sure how that signing page look like. Is it a form you are to fill and upload it to their site.

Yes sir.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by iSpread(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2019
SomeHenro:

Yes sir.
If you have the form (soft copy) already with you to be fill and upload to their site then its simple to get your signature on it.
I'll take a plain white photocopying paper, write or sign my signature on it. Then after, scan it and save it as a JPG format (picture format). If you cannot quickly access a scanner you keep the paper on the floor or on top of something plain outside where its bright and snap it.
Then after you crop the picture to get just the signature.
I don't know if your Canadian form is in PDF, if it is you have to convert it to DOC (word document format).
Its editable now. Import your signature pic to where signature is needed, crop or work on the size, and that's it.
This is what I do. I can sign on any form no matter which format its in.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2019
It's preferable to ask the question here because I'm not sure online CIc forms are aligned until submitting time.https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/234
SomeHenro:
Please I am currently applying for a Canadian Visa.I am finding it difficult signing the forms online.How do I go about it??
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
iSpread:

If you have the form (soft copy) already with you to be fill and upload to their site then its simple to get your signature on it.
I'll take a plain white photocopying paper, write or sign my signature on it. Then after, scan it and save it as a JPG format (picture format). If you cannot quickly access a scanner you keep the paper on the floor or on top of something plain outside where its bright and snap it.
Then after you crop the picture to get just the signature.
I don't know if your Canadian form is in PDF, if it is you have to convert it to DOC (word document format).
Its editable now. Import your signature pic to where signature is needed, crop or work on the size, and that's it.
This is what I do. I can sign on any form no matter which format its in.
I have done exactly what u said above before.But the problem is I can't paste it because no options comes out when I try to paste it on the signature space.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nuel182:
It's preferable to ask the question here because I'm not sure online CIc forms are aligned until submitting time.https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/234

Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by iSpread(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
SomeHenro:

I have done exactly what u said above before.But the problem is I can't paste it because no options comes out when I try to paste it on the signature space.
You open the document under Word document software, you click on edit to make the document editable. You click on insert picture, and you can add that?
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by snowlordng(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
SomeHenro:
pls share your contact I need to ask you one or two things
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
SomeHenro:
Emai: henryanyebe@yahoo.com
Phone no.:07037724628
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
snowlordng:
pls share your contact I need to ask you one or two things
Email: henryanyebe@yahoo.com
Phone no: 07037724628
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
iSpread:

You open the document under Word document software, you click on edit to make the document editable. You click on insert picture, and you can add that?
I will try that now.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by ifyalways(f): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2019
SomeHenro:

I will try that now.
You dont need to sign the form . Go on and fill it all. It will ask for your e-signature which is your name as written on your passport and validate itself.

You dont need to sign or copy and paste anything.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
ifyalways:

You dont need to sign the form . Go on and fill it all. It will ask for your e-signature which is your name as written on your passport and validate itself.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
ifyalways:

Okay thanks alot
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
iSpread:

The form is security protected.You can convert to word...
I will follow what Ifyalways said. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by SomeHenro: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
SomeHenro:

Ifyalways I guess that option will pop up after I must have filled the forms,upload them and payments made??
Re: How Do I Sign Online Forms by Aresej: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Pls how much is the online application after you have submitted? Can we use our master card for it? Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Travel Enquiry: Countries With Stress Free Visa Application Process / How I Got My 1st US Visa / Jamaican Visa From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.