Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? (8659 Views)

Has ASUU Called Off The Strike!!! / Has ASUU Called Off The Strike??? / ASUU Strike Suspension: Watch Moment ASUU Called Off Its 1 Month Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
What Were Your Improvements Before ASUU Called Off Strike

Desperate the fact that the strike made me analyse my life severely - both the one that's working right and the one that's not, I significantly improved in programming, writing, and blogging.

Nairaland has immensely contributed to my improvements in diverse ways, and is all because of you guys. I can't even count how many times I check the dictionary everyday. Even the Xfire quiz helped me brush up some certain things I forgot, although I wasn't among the winners, but it helped me a lot.

Guys, what were your improvements in certain things or areas before ASUU called off strike?

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Justpd: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Have Nigeria or even the lecturers improved themselves
It's poor students you'll be asking this questions.

Nothing improves in Nigeria when a senile old man is piloting the affairs.

Atiku in, Buhari out!

14 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Justpd:

Atiku in, Buhari out!
jeez dude.... take it easy wink
I'm only talking about how far you've improved on your skill(s) before ASUU called off strike.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Elzak(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Movies

I have completed several series

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Elzak:
Movies

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Same here.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 09, 2019
I have improved in sense o.... Read motivational books and gained a lot...

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Tunasco4u(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
ASUU I don't know why you call off the strike embarassed in fact you disappointed me cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nairaland comments.

Pre ASUU strike; 2571 comments.

Post ASUU strike; 6224 comments

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by UNCL3(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
sad
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Echine: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
angry
cheesy

To be sincere, APC gathered crowd in Lagos today,
But wasn't d way i expected.

BUHARI might lose this Election as I'm seeing it.

grin
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by dharreyclothing(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
cool
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by nwaobitex: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Elzak:
Movies

your head dey dia wink
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Onedolar: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Been Atikulated

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Influence01: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Photography

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by bots120: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
BE A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK PHP WITH MYSQL WEB APP PROGRAMMER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED! START NOW

PHP is the most popular programming language

Imagine if you learn PHP, you will be in a position to create dynamic websites, web applications, and all types of mobile apps. It’s the single most used programming language out there that’s supported and used by 78.6% developers.

Not just apps, you can use PHP for a whole lot of development including: Ecommerce websites, Create GUI, Code project management tools, Create Facebook apps, Mobile app development, Content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal, Dynamic websites, WordPress plugin development, Creating PDFs etc

WHAT YOU GET DURING PRACTICAL TRAINING!

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: INTENSIVE TRAINING ONGOING

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
I learnt how to accurately predict fast bet games. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by SweetBwoy: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
nothing special...
i w@nk more n last more longer...

thank God I'm going back for the real deal..

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
SweetBwoy:
nothing special...
i self-service more n last more longer...

thank God I'm going back for the real deal..

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Orestino(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Inched closer to becoming a pro in laptop repairs
Not a single day wasted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Mariangeles(f): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Justpd:

Atiku in, Buhari out!
This is THE PROBLEM right here !

If you keep waiting for when the people in the helm of affairs improve before you improve on yourself, then you're only cheating yourself .
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by gentleibraheem(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Toasting, smooching, and fucking skills

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Alejob: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Back to school powerbank...... Take it along!
Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by lincsnuel: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Through my hunger for knowledge, I believe I have successfully mastered the art of Kamasutra?

I'm now a legend in za oza room... cheesy

Chioma, I can't wait to try them on you in Night class!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by hazan041(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
I improved in my sleeping ability and I completed some seasonal movies

Check out my Signature

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by Drguzzykola(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Leant administrative control practically,

Business and financial management

Lastly, I learnt how to play piano, somehow hard mehn, though now I backup songs.. But as for playing hymns,?? Mba.I no one sabi grin

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by ElsonMorali: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Amount of likes and shares on Nairaland I'm sure.

Thank heavens and ASUU, maybe this forum will be a lil bit free of juvenile delinquents.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nothing. Other than to sleep,wake,do house choruses and eat.I almost forget the spelling of my name.lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai / Sap’s Africa Code Week 2016 Poised To Train 150,000 African Youths / Causes And Solutions To Mass Failure Of Students In Nigeria Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.