Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute (633 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute by odun360(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emiliano Sala's sister posted a heartbreaking tribute on Instagram after Dorset Police released a statement on their website and identified ‏the body as the missing footballer's.

"The body brought to Portland Port today, Thursday 7th February 2019, has been formally identified by HM Coroner for Dorset as that of professional footballer Emiliano Sala," Dorset Police said.

"The families of Mr Sala and the pilot David Ibbotson have been updated with this news and will continue to be supported by specially-trained family liaison officers.

"Our thoughts remain with them at this difficult time.

"HM Coroner will continue to investigate the circumstances of this death supported by Dorset Police."

After hearing the worst possible news last night, Romina Sala took to Instagram to post an emotional message.

"Your soul in my soul it will shine forever thus illuminating the time of my existence. I love you, tito," his sister wrote, accompanied by a picture of the 28-year old.

Sala's new club, Cardiff City, who he signed for in the January transfer window, took to Twitter to release a heartfelt statement on the player and the pilot.

"We offer our most heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the family of Emiliano. He and David will forever remain in our thoughts," the club said.

www.reportminds.com/2019/02/emiliano-sala-his-sister-posts-heart.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2019
R I P young soul..... rest on
Re: Emiliano Sala: His Sister Posts Heart Breaking Tribute by rtdCivilservant: 1:31am On Feb 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
R I P young soul..... rest on
nice one u refused to respond to my greetings, pls I am not one of what u think I am a very serious and sincere person.

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz Complains About How Burnley Played / I Want Neymar, Not Griezmann, At Barcelona – Messi Reveals / Sell Ozil And Get Ziyech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.