Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! (1222 Views)

Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! / Top Battle Royal Games / The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by LucemFerre: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
1. Doing thesame thing over and over again

Buy outfits or wear the ones you can get while watching other people who got money to throw away rock the outfit you've always wanted, Drop from an airplane that I wonder what you guys where doing prior if the aim was to kill each other, come down, explore the whole map looking for the perfect guns and amors, get shot or win and come back again.

All these lasts for about just 20mins if you're lucky. Yea, the game is partly luck and partly skills, deal with it.
I find myself keep coming back to the game to fix my previous mistakes but, it's always a different scenario.

2. Cowards

Okay, I get it that the aim of the game is finishing last but, commoooon. Have you ever endured till the end and get killed by some lucky mofo who has only like 2 kills, or you're probably the player's first kill? Yea, there's an 80% chance the player was chilling in some tower and going from safe zone to safe zone. I wish there's a feature that reduces your HP when you stay at a point for 30 secs or so.
Don't get me wrong, camping is a legal way to play, it's just annoying.

3. The so-called pros

Those assholes who know nothing about teamwork. They just drop and go their own way. If you get knocked out playing with those guys, just quite cuz, you ain't getting any help. I always enjoy it when they get knocked out because they'd be too far away for you to even help them fvckers.

4. The Arabs

The Arabs who are mad because there's no suicide bombing feature and so they kill you as their teammate and laugh while you die instead. Okay maybe not only Arabs do this but, I've only experienced it with them.

5. Playing alone in a squad match

In BR I realised network fvcks everybody and you're unlucky if you're the only one in the squad that got your ass spared. It's gonna take more than luck to pass that.

And why the freakin' mode is boring...
I mean it's basically about outfits and killing people on the same map with different styles.
The only thing that gets me playing it again and again is to fix my previous mistakes, which I never accomplish because the next stage will come with its own different scenario.

Don't even get me started on the number of kids on that game mode. I mean it is overwhelming. 9.9 times out of 10 when my com is on I'd hear some kids shouting

Anyways, what's the thing you hate the most about battle royale?
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
noobs

And tea bagging

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Lana1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Which BR do you guys play. I haven't played any but i prefer PUBG coz it's the most realistic. Followed by Blackout
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by MobileGees: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
There are alot of things wrong with write up...
LucemFerre:
1. Doing thesame thing over and over again

Buy outfits or wear the ones you can get while watching other people who got money to throw away rock the outfit you've always wanted, Drop from an airplane that I wonder what you guys where doing prior if the aim was to kill each other, come down, explore the whole map looking for the perfect guns and amors, get shot or win and come back again.

All these lasts for about just 20mins if you're lucky. Yea, the game is partly luck and partly skills, deal with it.
I find myself keep coming back to the game to fix my previous mistakes but, it's always a different scenario.

If you think this all what Battle Royale is all about then you obviously know nothing, you still need to learn more about Battle Royale. It's just like saying Football is all about men kicking ball around the field while it might be true does that mean that is all the sport is all about?

2. Cowards

Okay, I get it that the aim of the game is finishing last but, commoooon. Have you ever endured till the end and get killed by some lucky mofo who has only like 2 kills, or you're probably the player's first kill? Yea, there's an 80% chance the player was chilling in some tower and going from safe zone to safe zone. I wish there's a feature that reduces your HP when you stay at a point for 30 secs or so.
Don't get me wrong, camping is a legal way to play, it's just annoying.

When I said you knew nothing about BR I wasn't lying and this just prove me right. Incase you didn't know, there are different modes in a BR game you could decide to play the mode where you lay low or decide not to be a "coward" and go in all gun blazing there are modes in game that forces you to fight all through for example, the "war mode" doesn't give you a chance to lay low in any situation, it's all intense.

You still need to do proper research on BR
[/quote]

3. The so-called pros

Those assholes who know nothing about teamwork. They just drop and go their own way. If you get knocked out playing with those guys, just quite cuz, you ain't getting any help. I always enjoy it when they get knocked out because they'd be too far away for you to even help them fvckers.

There absolutely no point in this write up because 80% of the greatest FPS players all play BR so what are you saying?

4. The Arabs

The Arabs who are mad because there's no suicide bombing feature and so they kill you as their teammate and laugh while you die instead. Okay maybe not only Arabs do this but, I've only experienced it with them.

5. Playing alone in a squad match

In BR I realised network fvcks everybody and you're unlucky if you're the only one in the squad that got your ass spared. It's gonna take more than luck to pass that.

And why the freakin' mode is boring...
I mean it's basically about outfits and killing people on the same map with different styles.
The only thing that gets me playing it again and again is to fix my previous mistakes, which I never accomplish because the next stage will come with its own different scenario.

Don't even get me started on the number of kids on that game mode. I mean it is overwhelming. 9.9 times out of 10 when my com is on I'd hear some kids shouting

Anyways, what's the thing you hate the most about battle royale?
From this write up I noticed youve been playing BR matches mostly with some random squads, the truth is that there is absolutely no fun in that and theres a slim chance that you are going to enjoy the game playing random.

BR is meant to be played with Friends, I mean REAL friends trust me when you play BR with group of Friends the experience you get from the game is totally different from playing random, I would have loved to explain but can't it just explaining orgasm to someone who have never experienced it before. It impossible.

And one more thing:
No one is forcing you to like the game so you won't force us to hate it

BR might not just be your thing, my guy move on, stop wailing on NAIRALAND and go play what you like, we don't give sh!t but all I know is that you're missing out on of the most fascinating gaming experience which BR even non gamers love the genre

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
I use to play Pubg and blackout but since apex legend launched I haven’t turned back to those two.you haven’t played BR if you haven’t played apex legends
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
justscorchone:
I use to play Pubg and blackout but since apex legend launched I haven’t turned back to those two.you haven’t played BR if you haven’t played apex legends

Lol

At this rate...ea will use una money launch new console to run their exclusives

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by LucemFerre: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2019
justscorchone:

So I've heard... I haven't played it but, the hype is calling it the fortnite killer... I don't know I never played fortnite before... Too cartoony
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by LucemFerre: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Lana1:
Which BR do you guys play. I haven't played any but i prefer PUBG coz it's the most realistic. Followed by Blackout

PUBG
Freefire mobile only

Why did you put PUBG ahead of Blackout in realism? grin
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by LucemFerre: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:
noobs

And tea bagging

Lol... If you teabag my character... Just read Lana1 s signature
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Lana1(m): 1:47am On Feb 09, 2019
LucemFerre:

PUBG
Freefire mobile only

Why did you put PUBG ahead of Blackout in realism? grin
Blackout still has some futuristic touches to its gameplay.

PUBG is a better depiction of a modern day real life shooter.

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by LucemFerre: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2019
MobileGees:
There are alot of things wrong with write up...

If you think this all what Battle Royale is all about then you obviously know nothing, you still need to learn more about Battle Royale. It's just like saying Football is all about men kicking ball around the field while it might be true does that mean that is all the sport is all about?

When I said you knew nothing about BR I wasn't lying and this just prove me right. Incase you didn't know, there are different modes in a BR game you could decide to play the mode where you lay low or decide not to be a "coward" and go in all gun blazing there are modes in game that forces you to fight all through for example, the "war mode" doesn't give you a chance to lay low in any situation, it's all intense.

You still need to do proper research on BR[/b]

Well, since 4 other people are as dumb as you are, let me address ya'll. I never said there weren't other modes, I just said in the mode that that is possible, they do it and despite it's legit, it's cowardice, comprehende?
And how will I do research about BR when I play it?

MobileGees:

There absolutely no point in this write up because 80% of the greatest FPS players all play BR so what are you saying?

Hmm... I had no idea that you cross-examined the entire "great" players in the world. Way to go Barry Allen

MobileGees:

From this write up I noticed youve been playing BR matches mostly with some random squads, the truth is that there is absolutely no fun in that and theres a slim chance that you are going to enjoy the game playing random.

BR is meant to be played with Friends, I mean REAL friends trust me when you play BR with group of Friends the experience you get from the game is totally different from playing random, I would have loved to explain but can't it just explaining orgasm to someone who have never experienced it before. It impossible.

Thought you said I didn't know anything about it, and now you admit I do play it and then you say I don't play it again... Pick a side dude.

MobileGees:

And one more thing:
No one is forcing you to like the game so you won't force us to hate it

BR might not just be your thing, my guy move on, stop wailing on NAIRALAND and go play what you like, we don't give sh!t but all I know is that you're missing out on of the most fascinating gaming experience which BR even non gamers love the genre

Of course no one is forcing me and this thread was started so reasonable people could discuss and share their experiences on BR. You and the 4 people who liked your post might not give a sh!t, but I do give a sh!t about every experience shared on this platform that's why I come here.

Too bad most Nigerians don't get what a forum is. Ya'll think it's about sitting on your asses and waiting for a post to criticise while cowarding away from actually making a post yourselves. Negative attitude would always make you go off point... Its obvious in all your responses.

Well, thanks for your contribution but, the topic is about annoying things in BR and not "the only things about BR" (shrugs) some people
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2019
LucemFerre:

So I've heard... I haven't played it but, the hype is calling it the fortnite killer... I don't know I never played fortnite before... Too cartoony

Yea I see it killing fortnite honestly,I also hated fortnite cos of the cartoon look,apex isn’t cartoony ,it’s pretty nice.
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol

At this rate...ea will use una money launch new console to run their exclusives

The game is free bro
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by NoonMasamune: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
justscorchone:

The game is free bro

Look up free to play
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by NoonMasamune: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
If you play a battle royale game with random players, then you're gonna have a bad time dude

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Look up free to play

Free,free to play,same thing
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by NoonMasamune: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
justscorchone:

Free,free to play,same thing

You didn't look it up did you? How do you think these Free games make money?
Re: Most Annoying Things About Battle Royal And Why It Gets Boring Overtime! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
NoonMasamune:

You didn't look it up did you? How do you think these Free games make money?

They make money through micro transactions but the base game is free through and through,if you want to buy skins and costumes it’s up to you.

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Can I Chip My Ps2? / Playstation 2 Needed / The PlayStation 4 Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.