Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bible Permited Killing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Permited Killing (2536 Views)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Killing In Self-defence Is It A Sin Before God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
Re: Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2010
Cat got you guys tongue when you see the fact una no fit comment hahahaha truth is bitter
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
We have two religious leaders that we follow. Jesus&Mohammad.
of the 2, who killed the most?
Re: Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
dunno you tell me?
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
Since u authored a thread about killing means u want us to know about it. Go ahead to answer my question
Re: Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
Well i give you some links wish its says Bible talk about killing people i think that a proof so you give me a link in the Holy quran where it says they should kill who dont listen to IMAM
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
I ve only pointed an issue related to the subject to u. U came in for a mockery&simply asked u to widen the scope,then u brought another angle.
ok what if i show u nasty things about islam&bloodshed from the over 20 hadiths in my possession? And also how mohammad murdered pple in the battle of badr in the month of ramadan when there should be no killings?
Re: Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
toba:

I ve only pointed an issue related to the subject to u. U came in for a mockery&simply asked u to widen the scope,then u brought another angle.
ok what if i show u nasty things about islam&bloodshed from the over 20 hadiths in my possession? And also how mohammad murdered pple in the battle of badr in the month of ramadan when there should be no killings?
Did you hear what you just said In the battle of Badr wish is war did God said if your enemy attack you you should fold your arms? so because its the month of ramadan now and you are coming over to fight me with matchet and gun then i should just fold my arms looking at you cos its the month of Ramadan? can you tell me with what you have read what was the cause of the badr war? and about the hadith did it just said start killing and sheld blood of anyone who did not listen to what IMAM said? did it say you should kill any lady who is not virgin on the night of her weeding? did it say you should kill 2 people of same sex if you caught them having intercourse?
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2010
bashy_demy:

Did you hear what you just said In the battle of Badr wish is war did God said if your enemy attack you you should fold your arms? so because its the month of ramadan now and you are coming over to fight me with matchet and gun then i should just fold my arms looking at you cos its the month of Ramadan? can you tell me with what you have read what was the cause of the badr war? 

This is just laughable

Why then do u call the month of Ramadan the holy month if endurance isnt part of it? By your above assertion it means even though as u are fasting now and someone purposely looked for your trouble by fighting u, u will definitely retaliate?

too bad. Means the orientation of Mohammad is very poor as to what holy means.

Jesus was abused beaten and badly treated yet he never fought back,killed or went to war. He even told Christians and his followers to be calm and not attack anyone even if they were attacked

Based on this which of the two leaders is worthy of emulation?

bashy_demy:

and about the hadith did it just said start killing and sheld blood of anyone who did not listen to what IMAM said? did it say you should kill any lady who is not virgin on the night of her weeding? did it say you should kill 2 people of same sex if you caught them having intercourse?

Did the hadith not say many evil things about non muslims? Guy the hadith/quran  is was off. And things reported therein is absurd

At least we have the issue of the virgins that awaits u when u do terrorism no?

Those who turn their back on Islam are to be put to death.  This is confirmed by the words and deeds of Muhammad.  There is no such thing as freedom of belief in Islam.

lets see some ordered killings in islam

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them"

From the Hadith:

The reason for some killings has always been well-ensconced in Islamic law is that there is an indisputable record of Muhammad and his companions doing exactly that.

Bukhari (52:260) - ", The Prophet said, 'If somebody  discards his religion, kill him.' "

- "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in  situation:  a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse
Re: Bible Permited Killing by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2010
jesus was abused beaten and badly treated yet he never fought back,killed or went to war. He even told Christians and his followers to be calm and not attack anyone even if they were attacked

bETWEEN YOU AND NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WHO PEDDLES THE MOST LIES? AS YOU ARE EITHER MAKING A STATEMNET IGNORANTYLY OR SURPRESSING THE TRUTH(LYING) AS IN THE THREAD MY LORD MY LORD WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME I SHOWED AND PROVED THAT JESUS MADE EVERY ATTEMPT TO DEFEND AND THREATENED TO KILL ANY BARGER THAT TRIED HIM, READ THE FOLLOWING QUOTES:

. . . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
". . . Master, shall we smite them with the sword?"

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:49----> WHICH HE DID CAUSING ONE OF THE GUARDS TO LOSE HIS EARS.

YOU SEE TOBA LIES SHOULD SICKEN ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO WORSHIP GOD ESPECIALLY WHEN IT INVOVLES RELIGION RATHER IT SEEMS TO BE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, MOST POTENT TOOL IN PROSELYTIZING JUST LIKE PAUL
Re: Bible Permited Killing by vedaxcool(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
toba:

Did the hadith not say many evil things about non muslims? Guy the hadith/quran  is was off. And things reported therein is absurd

At least we have the issue of the virgins that awaits u when u do terrorism no?

Those who turn their back on Islam are to be put to death.  This is confirmed by the words and deeds of Muhammad.  There is no such thing as freedom of belief in Islam.

lets see some ordered killings in islam

Qur'an (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them"

From the Hadith:

The reason for some killings has always been well-ensconced in Islamic law is that there is an indisputable record of Muhammad and his companions doing exactly that.

Bukhari (52:260) - ", The Prophet said, 'If somebody  discards his religion, kill him.' "

- "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in  situation:  a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse

You are a debased Liar or you are mistaken as 4:98 does not contain the quote and this the real quote :YUSUFALI: Except those who are (really) weak and oppressed - men, women, and children - who have no means in their power, nor (a guide-post) to their way.
PICKTHAL: Except the feeble among men, and the women, and the children, who are unable to devise a plan and are not shown a way.
SHAKIR: Except the weak from among the men and the children who have not in their power the means nor can they find a way (to escape);

As for the Hadith this is a more sensible interpretation of it:I remember hearing how the Ottoman scholars in like the 16th century or so concluded that the hadiths in question are in actuality referring to those Muslims who abandon their religion and join forces against the Muslims; even though this goes against classical interpretations (apostasy has historically been considered punishable by death even in the bible), I feel that following the opinion of these Ottoman scholars is perfectly acceptable. They were some of the most intelligent scholars of their time, and if they interpreted this matter in such a way, there's no reason I cannot. And it wasn't as if it was some minority opinion--it gained enough ground to be made into law.

It seems that my first reply made you run away.
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Gidtruth: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
Did Jesus not order through Moses that kids who abuse their parents are to be stoned to death? with neighbors participating?

Or brides not found to be virgin are also to be killed?
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
vedaxcool:

jesus was abused beaten and badly treated yet he never fought back,killed or went to war. He even told Christians and his followers to be calm and not attack anyone even if they were attacked

bETWEEN YOU AND NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WHO PEDDLES THE MOST LIES? AS YOU ARE EITHER MAKING A STATEMNET IGNORANTYLY OR SURPRESSING THE TRUTH(LYING) AS IN THE THREAD MY LORD MY LORD WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME[b] I SHOWED AND PROVED THAT JESUS MADE EVERY ATTEMPT TO DEFEND AND THREATENED TO KILL ANY BARGER THAT TRIED HIM, READ THE FOLLOWING QUOTES:[/b]

. . . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
". . . Master, shall we smite them with the sword?"

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:49----> WHICH HE DID CAUSING ONE OF THE GUARDS TO LOSE HIS EARS.

YOU SEE TOBA LIES SHOULD SICKEN ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO WORSHIP GOD ESPECIALLY WHEN IT INVOVLES RELIGION RATHER IT SEEMS TO BE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, MOST POTENT TOOL IN PROSELYTIZING JUST LIKE PAUL

You must be sick in the brain for making the bolded statement. Did i joined u in that discussion or did u directly made any of such post referring to me?

BTW u must do better just show me where Jesus was directly involved in killing his enemies or the war he led like mohammad did
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Mudley313: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
vedaxcool:

[color=#000099]jesus was abused beaten and badly treated yet he never fought back,killed or went to war. He even told Christians and his followers to be calm and not attack anyone even if they were attacked

who is this confused id1ot. is your god and jesus not suppose to be one and the same? according to you deluded folks. or is it only when u wanna defend the absurdity of the trinity you bring that rubbish up? go to the old testament to see jesus/god's handiwork as it relates to murder and genocide. jesus christ/god was a blood thirsty tyrant as as his islamic counter parts allah the uncivilized arabian desert god and its child molestor/paedophile prophet, muhammed
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
vedaxcool:

You are a debased Liar or you are mistaken as 4:98 does not contain the quote and this the real quote :YUSUFALI: Except those who are (really) weak and oppressed - men, women, and children - who have no means in their power, nor (a guide-post) to their way.
PICKTHAL: Except the feeble among men, and the women, and the children, who are unable to devise a plan and are not shown a way.
SHAKIR: Except the weak from among the men and the children who have not in their power the means nor can they find a way (to escape);

U must have taken hot beer during ur early break fast, before commencing ur fast

I qouted quran 4:89] and u ignorantly twisted it to hadith.

This is what it says again
[4:89] They wish that you disbelieve as they have disbelieved, then you become equal. Do not consider them friends, unless they mobilize along with you in the cause of GOD. If they turn against you, you shall fight them, and you may kill them when you encounter them in war. You shall not accept them as friends, or allies.

So the atheist, deist and Christians falls into the above category becos we dont believe in what u moslems believe in. Go ahead and fight us, kill us and slay us as directed by the quran

vedaxcool:

As for the Hadith this is a more sensible interpretation of it:I remember hearing how the Ottoman scholars in like the 16th century or so concluded that the hadiths in question are in actuality referring to those Muslims who abandon their religion and join forces against the Muslims; even though this goes against classical interpretations (apostasy has historically been considered punishable by death even in the bible), I feel that following the opinion of these Ottoman scholars is perfectly acceptable. They were some of the most intelligent scholars of their time, and if they interpreted this matter in such a way, there's no reason I cannot. And it wasn't as if it was some minority opinion--it gained enough ground to be made into law.

It seems that my first reply made you run away.

Keep fooling ur sel. f heres the hadith again

Bukhari (52:260) - ", The Prophet said, 'If somebody discards his religion, kill him.' "
Re: Bible Permited Killing by vedaxcool(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
toba:

You must be sick in the brain for making the bolded statement. Did i joined u in that discussion or did u directly made any of such post referring to me?

BTW u must do better just show me where Jesus was directly involved in killing his enemies or the war he led like mohammad did

So in essence you are claiming that you did not read the thread or did not reply to any statement nor showed interest in the thread, ok now you know reply to it rather than loging in and out to save face as all the quotes from Jesus A.S showed he had the mind to induce violence of unimaginable scale if the situation calls for it, rather than this goofy reply. And here is what you said in the thread My My lord why have thou forsaken me:
toba

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?.
« #69 on: August 10, 2010, 02:05 PM »

I laugh when pple hold guns and use it to shoot themselves with it.

Simple question is yet to be answered by someone claiming to dispel falsehood

Another of his replies that made me---written out of furstration--- in fact I felt sorry for him ,it made me laugh my heart out is quoted below:

toba

« #79 on: August 10, 2010, 10:37 PM »

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down.
cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin

Now I hope it slip your mind or conveniently forgot that you reply --meaning you must have read exactly similar post on violent saying's of Jesus---hence I am willingly to forgive you for "forgetting" but answer why your lord was threatening fire and murder.

Now on the verse it was my mistake I saw the numbers backwards, anyway I do not know how you came to the conclusion of what you are saying as reading the verse from 87-89 you will get the context.:

YUSUFALI: Allah! There is no god but He: of a surety He will gather you together against the Day of Judgment, about which there is no doubt. And whose word can be truer than Allah's?
YUSUFALI: Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.
YUSUFALI: They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-

And for your claim of me drinknig hot beer anybody with sound intellect knows who the drunk is
Ignoramus it was talking of the Hypocrites who in their efforts sowing disunity amongs the believers, nowhere does it indicate Jews,christians, etc. unless you are part of the hypocrites that the verse is talking about, and if even a secondary school chap on reading finds the words "turn renegades" which obviously mean to have carry out attacks or rebellion against the system, so once again you ignorantly impose an interpretation that has no bearing on the verse in the qur'an, ALLAH calls people like you as having infected hearts or "deaf" "dumb" "blind" that will never return to the path,. Now that I have answered you I hope your seemly forgetfull nature will let you answer the words of Jesus that threatened violence and Murder and even went to the extent of arming his disciples.

Toba hope you will not turn to sango and throw thunder from where you at
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
vedaxcool:

So in essence you are claiming that you did not read the thread or did not reply to any statement nor showed interest in the thread, ok now you know reply to it rather than loging in and out to save face as all the quotes from Jesus A.S showed he had the mind to induce violence of unimaginable scale if the situation calls for it, rather than this goofy reply. And here is what you said in the thread My My lord why have thou forsaken me:
toba

« #69 on: August 10, 2010, 02:05 PM »

I laugh when pple hold guns and use it to shoot themselves with it.

Simple question is yet to be answered by someone claiming to dispel falsehood

Another of his replies that made me---written out of furstration--- in fact I felt sorry for him ,it made me laugh my heart out is quoted below:

toba

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down.
cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin

Now I hope it slip your mind or conveniently forgot that you reply --meaning you must have read exactly similar post on violent saying's of Jesus---hence I am willingly to forgive you for "forgetting" but answer why your lord was threatening fire and murder.

U must have taking hot ogogo before replying my post.

Did u direct the bible quote to me? or wasnt it nopuqeater that i had one to one discussion/challenge with? Or becos i posted means i read bullcrap u claimeb to have posted?

I shake head at ur ignorance

vedaxcool:

Now on the verse it was my mistake I saw the numbers backwards,

I said u are on alcohol and unconscious the bolded just confirmed it to be true. Washt brand do u take stout, Gulder or Heineken?

vedaxcool:

anyway I do not know how you came to the conclusion of what you are saying as reading the verse from[b] 87-89 you [/b]will get the context.:

YUSUFALI: Allah! There is no god but He: of a surety He will gather you together against the Day of Judgment, about which there is no doubt. And whose word can be truer than Allah's?
YUSUFALI: Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.
YUSUFALI: They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, [b]seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-
[/b]

I know ur brain is still licking of ideas. Just show me where in any of my post i said any thing about verses 87&88?

U must be a retard that takes drugs.

Did verse 89 not command u to kill and not make friends with athiests, deists christians that doesnt believe in what u believe in?
Whats the diff btw kill and slay. The quran version i posted says kill and u posted the one that says slay. Tell us the difference slowpoke

vedaxcool:

And for your claim of me drinknig hot beer anybody with sound intellect knows who the drunk is
Ignoramus it was talking of the Hypocrites who in their efforts sowing disunity amongs the believers, nowhere does it indicate Jews,christians, etc. unless you are part of the hypocrites that the verse is talking about, and if even a secondary school chap on reading finds the words "turn renegades" which obviously mean to have carry out attacks or rebellion against the system, so once again you ignorantly impose an interpretation that has no bearing on the verse in the qur'an, ALLAH calls people like you as having infected hearts or "deaf" "dumb" "blind" that will never return to the path,.

As stated above u are a drunkered for this and u were unconscious Now on the verse it was my mistake I saw the numbers backwards,

Becos u took alcohol that made u dizzy

vedaxcool:

Now that I have answered you I hope your seemly forgetfull nature will let you answer the words of Jesus that threatened violence and Murder and even went to the extent of arming his disciples.

Toba hope you will not turn to sango and throw thunder from where you at

U are still talking bulls,hit show me just one verse in the bible that tells us the war that jesus led like we have in the quran/hadith of numerous atrocities of mohammad.

Just one war i repeat and i will show u close to 27 battles that mohammad led and did slayed/killed innocent blood

Im waiting ooooo
Re: Bible Permited Killing by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
toba:

U must have taking hot ogogo before replying my post.

You can insult as you like but I advise anyone to go to the My God My God thread you will come to the conclusion that toba Lies are indeed a disgrace to himself and his religion, He like's following Paul devilish advise(If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner." (Romans 3:7), thereby disregarding and contradicting his own book where we read: "A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies." (Proverbs 14:5). )

Did u direct the bible quote to me? or wasnt it nopuqeater that i had one to one discussion/challenge with? Or becos i posted means i read bullcrap u claimeb to have posted? -----> Again HE pretends that he was unaware of the verse(the verse as quoted for all to see and reply) yet he was actively replying Just go to the thread my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me, it is number 3 in the religion section, you confirm to yourself that Toba either a Forgetfully Liar or a paulish Liar
I shake head at your ignorance---->me too I laugh in Chinese hahahahaah

I said u are on alcohol and unconscious the bolded just confirmed it to be true. Washt brand do u take stout, Gulder or  Heineken?

From what I know Drunkeness is a christian virture since it was the first miracle --allegded-- of Jesus.Furthermore this is what your bibili says about Alcohol("Alcohol is for people who are DYING,
for those who are in MISERY. Let them drink and FORGET their poverty and unhappiness."
(From the "Good News Bible In Today's English"wink PROVERBS 31:6-7 Alcohol recommended
in preference to water!(b) "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's
sake and thine often infirmities 1 TIMOTHY 5:23 What does the AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)
say? (c) Alcohol is the Devil's handiwork says the . . . Holy Qur’ân 5:93)

I know your brain is still licking of ideas. Just show me where in any of my post i said any thing about verses 87&88?
Ignoramus are you pained that I have exposed you as a Liar without Values, as I indicated in My reply to adequately understand what verse 89 is talking about you have to read from 87-89, hence that was why I started from 87-89,again your ignorance does not amaze me as it is one of those virtues you find in untutored minds like yours

U must be a retard that takes drugs.
Again your bibile advise you to take alcohol instead of water, may be you should take some sense instead of alcohol so that you can think aright

Did verse 89 not command u to kill and not make friends with athiests, deists christians that doesnt believe in what u believe in?Whats the diff btw kill and slay. The quran version i posted says kill and u posted the one that says slay. Tell us the difference slowpoke
Ignoramus as I replied earlier the verse was talking about the Hypocrits not unbelievers generall who like cancer plan to destroy internally Islam, hence the verse says sieze freindship with hypocrits, hence if you have any iota of sense the word turn renegades would mean rebel against the system--it gives a condition if they rebel
As stated above u are a drunkered for this and u were unconscious Now on the verse it was my mistake I saw the numbers backwards,

Becos u took alcohol that made u dizzy

You can insult as you like, asyour god --- (who was ignorant of the day of Judgment)-- did the same to his elders and even his Mum if your records are true so it does not surprise me (Ye hypocrites!"
"Ye wicked and adulterous generation!"
"Ye whited sephulcres!"
"Ye generation of vipers!"
and now to his mother: "Woman, "
ALSO TO NON-JEWS -DOGS(WHICH INCLUDES CHRISTIAN)

U are still talking bulls,hit show me just one verse in the bible that tells us the war that jesus led like we have in the quran/hadith of numerous atrocities of mohammad.

You are deeply ignorant and it is a waste of time answering you, as the verse showed Jesus disposition to use violence to achieve his objective especially when he said those who will not let me reign over them bring them and slay them

Just one war i repeat and i will show u close to 27 battles that mohammad led and did slayed/killed innocent blood

I am waiting as your Ignorance will show you out as a Liar, whose lies are comparable to the devil's, as your god showed he is very willing to kill by issuring those threats

Im waiting ooooo

You are running logging in and out in order to stifle the argument how pathetic keep it up as your cowardice is only rivaled by your ignorance and inclination to Lie at all any given opportunity

Once Again I leave you with his "Intelligent Quote"

ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down

[size=15pt]
A challenge to you ignorant man, I have geven you verses that shows your god and saviour was ready to instigate violence threatened to kill those who do not let him reign over them, advising his disciples to sell their garment and buy swords, again one of his disciple loop of someone's ear with the swords, your god categorically claim  think not i have brought a peace nay a sword, etc MTY CHALLENGE TO YOU IS THAT EXPLAIN WHY YOUR god WAS SO WILLING TO BRING VIOLENCE AND SWORD NOT PEACE--UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL him A LIAR LIKE YOURSELF---- TO THE EARTH IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY HE MADE HIS MISSION BRINGING SWORD UPON THE EARTH THEN KNOW YOU MISGUIDED --BUT FROM ALL INDICATION YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT MATTER AND HENCE I HAVE GREAT DOUBTS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION OR ANY FOR THAT MATTER , NOW THAT WILL BE A SHAME OF CHRISTIANIC PROPORTIONS
[/size]
Re: Bible Permited Killing by JeSoul(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
Why do you people like insulting each other so much? is it some kind of sport you enjoy?

1st warning: [size=14pt] If the decorum does not improve in here and the insulting stop, I will lock this thread too. [/size]
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
JeSoul:

Why do you people like insulting each other so much? is it some kind of sport you enjoy?

1st warning: [size=14pt] If the decorum does not improve in here and the insulting stop, I will lock this thread too. [/size]

pls i must respond the that islamic fundamentalist
Re: Bible Permited Killing by JeSoul(f): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
Toba, have you forgotten that Jesus said "Bless those who curse you"? You accomplish nothing and infact just the opposite when you participate in verbal battles.

and this goes to our muslim friends too. You win no one by insulting them.
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
You that u cant even post in good English without making errors, yet u calling another person ignorant. Who is the deluded of the 2 of us?

vedaxcool:

Once Again I leave you with his "Intelligent Quote"

vedaxcool:

ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down

[size=15pt]

Isn't that true? yet u come here to do the same thing. This time i will curse just like did when he was dieing in the arms of aisha "May Allah's Curse be on the islamis nuissance on NL Jews and the Christians muslims like vedaxcool that looks for trouble for [s]they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets[/s]. inciting pple"
Sahih Bukhari

vedaxcool:

A challenge to you ignorant man, I have [b]geven
you verses that shows your god and saviour was ready to instigate violence threatened to kill those who do not let him reign over them, advising his disciples to sell their garment and buy swords, again one of his disciple loop of someone's ear with the swords, your god categorically claim  think not i have brought a peace nay a sword, etc MTY CHALLENGE TO YOU IS THAT EXPLAIN WHY YOUR god WAS SO WILLING TO BRING VIOLENCE AND SWORD NOT PEACE--UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL him A LIAR LIKE YOURSELF---- TO THE EARTH IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY HE MADE HIS MISSION BRINGING SWORD UPON THE EARTH THEN KNOW YOU MISGUIDED --BUT FROM ALL INDICATION YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT MATTER AND HENCE I HAVE GREAT DOUBTS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE A REASONABLE EXPLANATION OR ANY FOR THAT MATTER , NOW THAT WILL BE A SHAME OF CHRISTIANIC PROPORTIONS[/b][/size]
[quote][/quote]

U cant even write in good English, I pity the pple that brought u up

I will ask u again show me just one war led by jesus or number of pple he killed like mohammad.

Just one
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
JeSoul:

Toba, have you forgotten that Jesus said "Bless those who curse you"? You accomplish nothing and infact just the opposite when you participate in verbal battles.

and this goes to our muslim friends too. You win no one by insulting them.

yes ur highness, but pls allow to deal with this guy by fighting the good fight of faith pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls
Re: Bible Permited Killing by JeSoul(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
My brother, feel free to wrestle it out. As long as you both refrain from insults (which I will be forced to chastize) then no problem.
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
JeSoul:

My brother, feel free to wrestle it out. As long as you both refrain from insults (which I will be forced to chastize) then no problem.

jesoul jesoul jesoul how many times did i call u?

If u hurt my post, i will live NL for ever
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After all the title of the thread says permitted killing so permit me to insult if i'm insulted
Re: Bible Permited Killing by JeSoul(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Na 3 times you call me smiley.

If you're insulted, allow me to do my job.
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
JeSoul:

Na 3 times you call me smiley.

If you're insulted, allow me to do my job.

becos of the love/affection i have for u, i will coooooooooooooooooooool coooooooooooooooooooool cooooooooool cooooooooooooooooooool temper
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
@toba is it that you dont understand the simple English or you dont want to accept defeat? ok Answer his Question, My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34. Why did your god who is ready to die for you crying for help again. and did you also know that Jesus soul descend to HELL first after his death?

Pls Explain the Following Toba i direct this to you

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Awaiting your response Mr toba
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
bashy_demy:

@toba is it that you dont understand the simple English or you dont want to accept defeat? ok Answer his Question, My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34. Why did your god who is ready to die for you crying for help again. and did you also know that Jesus soul descend to HELL first after his death?
is the rhetorics u have above related to the killings we are talking about here?

bashy_demy:

Pls Explain the Following Toba i direct this to you

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have intimacy and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Awaiting your response Mr toba

I was the first to ask u questions or made a request from u. Ur fellow islamic fundamentalist came up and i taught hes bold enough to rescue u in defense of the atrocities of ur criminal and promiscuos mohammad. He failed and took off. kindly go up to consent to my requests first
Re: Bible Permited Killing by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
The author wants us to talk about killing. Yet we hear of the atrocities&barbaric act in islamic countries being enforced on the muslims in the same country.
What caused me grief the most was what i saw on Aljazeera tv, how a woman was alleged to have been caught in the act&jungle justice was metted on her. She was stoned to death. Even little children took big stones&threw at the woman. I saw blood&wept. Islam is not a religion to be encouraged to be practised. Even in the month of ramadan they can kill pple
Re: Bible Permited Killing by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
toba:

The author wants us to talk about killing. Yet we hear of the atrocities&barbaric act in islamic countries being enforced on the muslims in the same country.
What caused me grief the most was what i saw on Aljazeera tv, how a woman was alleged to have been caught in the act&jungle justice was metted on her. She was stoned to death. Even little children took big stones&threw at the woman. I saw blood&wept. Islam is not a religion to be encouraged to be practised. Even in the month of ramadan they can kill pple
I think you are the most stupid here, Every country have there own law and if you are ask not to do something under law and you did it then you have to face the consequence so about the woman i believe she go against the law of the country and she got the judgment according there law, did you get that? and if not in China if you are caught with drug the judgment is killing no jupiter can safe the offender so what will you say about that? i need a quick response or else and beside answer my question pls why are you running away from the questions that has alot of proof from the bible and its alot there but i'll point out 2 for you, (1) Kill anybody who does not listen to the priest (1) Kill any woman who is not virgin on her weeding night, can we talk to that pls Mr toba professor in idiot
Re: Bible Permited Killing by jcross19: 5:38am On Aug 24, 2010
@bashy_demy, do you really know what you are posting on here. on your last post you said something about the law of a country then why can't mr yerima face the consequence of his deed then? or are you telling me that child abuse is in our constitution . for the killing stuff can you please read this from that this link and see who is the phrophet of doom
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_17_Good_Muslims_Kill.Islam

you are not even a good muslim, a good muslims are those suicide bombers hunting for 72 vigins in allah's paradise am sorry is too late no virgin in allah paradise stop wasting your time okay . when you said bible permitted killing are you trying balance your evil deed context in koran i mean your book of poems with the bible am sorry muslims actions speak we have heard and see those things in northern part of nigeria, massacre of the innocent kids in jos , abdul muttalib , suicide boming in iraq and afganistan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

dy / Dreams Interpretation / Demonic, Queen Of Heaven!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.