Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Pilot Elated After Flying His Mom (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pilot Elated After Flying His Mom (photos) (354 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Elated After Flying His Mom (photos) by Ritzy10(f): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
A Nigerian Pilot, A.M Yusuf has taken to twitter to share his excitement after flying his mom as he showers prayers on all parents.

Read his tweet below:

My loving mother, having booked her flight got to the airport for departure. On boarding the flight, She heard a voice she's come to recognize fondly right from the cradle (Her Son's).

His exacts words were: "Today's the happiest day of my life as God's blessed me with an opportunity to fly the love of my life, my mother and although it's nothing compared to carrying me for 9 months, it's been the greatest previlege of my life"

May God almighty bless our parents with long and prosperous lives. May He bless them with the highest Ranks of paradise.

Using this medium, I just want to say a big Thank you to my mother and all other mother's out there for their unconditional love and unending sacrifices. The world is a better place because of them.

I love you my World's Greatest ❤️

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-pilot-elated-after-flying-his-mom-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Sad News: Baby Benaiah Dies On Way To Hospital In Dubai / Bring Happiness To Your Home / Dying As A Tenant Or You Wish To Own Your Own Home ? Join Our Rent-to-own Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.