Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (79892 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2018
A yoruba man identified as "biskit" causes uproar on the internet after posting a video of him pressing his mother's butt while she was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

In The Video: his mum who was speaking in yoruba asked if he is not going to work today, but biskit was busy pressing her butt.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adPVmQA_lhs

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-causes-uproar-after-posting-video.html

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by timwudz(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Shedrack777: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
are you sure they are yoruba? and are you she is not his sugar mom?

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Uyiii: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Omo, see 'grossly incested' family.
abeg pardon my Englishcheesy

but demn, see how the guy nipple and 'john thomas' stand gidigba like one of okorocha's erected statues.

Op, add 'graphic picture' abegcheesy, this is insane.
I don't just like what I hate.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Uyiii: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Shedrack777:
are you sure they are yoruba? and are you she is not his sugar mom?
who this one dey ask queshun

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Evablizin(f): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Endtime mother and son.

4 Likes

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by uzoormah(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
who knows what they do in the other room

37 Likes

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by myself13: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by dynicks(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2018
that might be a sugar mummy or one of them roadsiders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked shocked

all of you shouting disrespect....is it your mummy's yansh?

for pete sake, he was inside her for nine months, came out from her honeypot and sucked the hell out of her mammary glands.

even if he decides to shook his joystick in her honey pot and explode his semen inside her.....is it your mummy?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by huzyboy: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ew! What kind of relationship is that? Mtsww, some people sha. Na your mama you de touch like that? Shame!
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Bossontop(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked shocked
Hahh!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Charly68: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lost mind
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Afflalo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Another science student spotted

3 Likes

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by KingLennon(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
You are touching where you came out from. What sort of nonsense is that?

1 Like

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by obonujoker(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Definitely not Mother.... its sugar mummy.... no mother will accept this from her son, especially a yoruba family... As in, it can never ever happen....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Xisnin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sugar mommy.
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by WebSurfer(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:
If you know the level of incest going on in this world even in your street, you will beg the Angel to blow the trumpet...Anyway contact me for your Lifetime Premium Grammarly

Why don't you check my signature? Serious buyers only
Are you one of them ?
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Rekyz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Another one!
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Greenishland(f): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
It is no longer news that some people sleep with their moms cry
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by castrol180(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Igbos are at it again...dereputating people's image and personality

Full of ethnocentrism and tribalism

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by ibabz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
His mum or sugar mum
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by Phythondancer(f): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Madness undecided undecided
Re: Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React by phayvoursky(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Believe me

Everything about Mom is the best.

I encourage this young man to pass this on to his children and make sure the culture doesn't die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.