Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding (30374 Views)

"Beauty, Brains And Power" - Tonto Dikeh Slays In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Chelsea82: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tonto Dikeh Stylishly Rocks the Isi Agu to her Besties Wedding Ceremony!!! She was Part of the Bestmen!!!

She wrote:
The smile you Let Out When your best friend is getting married and you truly love His wife..
God bless the day
God bless your Home @dukeofspadess..

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/actress-tonto-dike-stylishly-rock-isi.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Chelsea82: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
See more pics and watch how Tonto steal the show HERE

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by jabor4Naija(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
She looks beautiful

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by itspzpics(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by neolboy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where is the dance now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by AdemolaA2: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by ainas247: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fine girl

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by OreoPaschal(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
And at the end, she won't be able to direct her urine/pee. She will have to squat to make a wee. In as much as the outfit looks great on her. undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
We don't want these kinds of distractions this election week!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by ekesoft(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Okay noted

Get your alipay verified today... Check bio for more details

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by kittykollinxx(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
nairaland Don dey carry last oo..this pic Don trend for IG finish since yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Maket: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari supporters don't have the time to vote on share or like but at the pu you go fear.

This tonto should stop disturbing us. I didn't see the topic before typing the above.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Kurtis02(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
FTC
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by sirugos(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
No respect for the isi agu again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Alejob: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Sweetcollins: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tontolet ocha ka omaka
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Coolcash1: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sweet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Coolcash1: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
fgkmrv:
Good

Go get a life and stop this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmm creative
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by cleary: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Lizilicious(f): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nice outfit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by tex73: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
These dress Makers r really tapping n d ladies r rocking it well cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Sugarplum777(f): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
She is cute

My roal model
Join my signature cool for massive winning... Yesterday Game was boom
Click signature for prove tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by stanliwise(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
You're a mad theif. Which school is starting exam??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by pfadom: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
It seems this girl has no serious business. You cannot live on this trash.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by enshi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
The attire she just displayed is strictly meant for an igbo titled man .... The red cap and lion-head fabric is exclusively a sacred and reverenced out fit of the people from the land of the rising sun..

There are consequences... Sooner or later...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Nigerian Musicians Who Started From The Choir (number 11 Would Shock You) / Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / Annie Idibia's Look To Her 4th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.