Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Miss Haiti Gives Hope To Devastated Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Haiti Gives Hope To Devastated Country (2177 Views)

Wyclef Jean Shot In Haiti -picture / Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti / Celebrities Give Big Time To Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Haiti Gives Hope To Devastated Country by rockers: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
Sarodj Bertin is the first miss haiti in 22 years .A 24 year old law student ,studying in Dominican republic and represented haiti in miss intercontinental 2005 .She will represent Haiti tommorow Aug,23rd at the prestigious Miss universe peagent to be held in las vegas,USA.

Sarodj luggage with her entire miss universe wardrobe dissapeared on a recent flight to miami.In an interview when asked what she is going to wear now that she has lost her miss universe wardrobe , she explained ,the people of haiti have been extremely supportive.They learned what happened and a few designers came to me and loaned me there gowns ,bags ,shoes and i feel like the most special person in the world right now because they cared for me

Read more: http://www./2010/08/miss-haiti-gives-hope-to-devastated.html#more#ixzz0xLlRUyNW

Re: Miss Haiti Gives Hope To Devastated Country by sjeezy8: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
she looks more domincan than haitian-

but w/e since both countries are next to eachother on the same island.
Re: Miss Haiti Gives Hope To Devastated Country by Iyineda(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
^ She just looks mixed. There's no such as "looking like" a Dominican, Nigerian, French, Pandorian.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Banky W Without His Signature Hat / Tonto Dike Tries New Look In New Photoshoot..... / Mo'cheddah Shows Off Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.