Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded (1932 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia / A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Islam is an enemy to the Jews. Many Jews have suffered death from it.

Islam is an enemy to the Christians. Many Christians have been killed through it.

Even, Muslims themselves are not exempted from Islamic wicked killings.

This is not the foundation laid by Jesus, meaning Islam is not from the God Jesus Christ represented:

1 Corinthians 3:11
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

No other prophets or other religions contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ is from the true God.

Look at this event:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/six-year-old-boy-beheaded-saudi-arabia-front-screaming-mum-belonging-wrong-religion/

3 Likes

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by tyup(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:
Islam is an enemy to the Jews. Many Jews have suffered death from it.

Islam is an enemy to the Christians. Many Christians have been killed through it.

Even, Muslims themselves are not exempted from Islamic wicked killings.

This is not the foundation laid by Jesus, meaning Islam is not from the God Jesus Christ represented:

1 Corinthians 3:11
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

No other prophets or other religions contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ is from the true God.

Look at this event:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/six-year-old-boy-beheaded-saudi-arabia-front-screaming-mum-belonging-wrong-religion/

Chai nawa o kill their other fellow Muslim cause they're Shia

Mohammed and their si called Allah is not only impotent & weak but also a miserable slow poke angry

6years old? for why embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2019
tyup:

Chai nawa o kill their other fellow Muslim cause they're Shia

Mohammed and their si called Allah is not only impotent & weak but also a miserable slow poke angry

6years old? for why embarassed

When senseless killings happened, Muslims are apt to say the people involved are not true Muslims. They forget what Muhammad himself did in his lifetime.

Islamic apologists also always claim it is ignorant Muslims that kill in the name of Allah. Are Muslims in Saudi Arabic, where they kill a 6-year old boy ignorant Muslims? Are the Saudi authorities, who failed to respond also ignorant Muslims?

Instead of defending Islam over wickedness, I think what they should do is to face the reality that Islam is not from the true God and embrace Jesus Christ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Joshmodest(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2019
The problem is not Islam , its religion....its eating deeply into our society and it has its branches in every aspect in the society....both Islam , Christianity , Judaism name it.... religion has brought great evil to the world compared to the little good ......
If only the whole world could dump the idea of religion , or at least practice just one religion....the re would be no need for heaven , cos we'll have one on earth here !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by tyup(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

When senseless killings happened, Muslims are apt to say the people involved are not true Muslims. They forget what Muhammad himself did in his lifetime.

Islamic apologists also always claim it is ignorant Muslims that kill in the name of Allah. Are Muslims in Saudi Arabic, where they kill a 6-year old boy ignorant Muslims? Are the Saudi authorities, who failed to respond also ignorant Muslims?

Instead of defending Islam over wickedness, I think what they should do is to face the reality that Islam is not from the true God and embrace Jesus Christ.

Exactly little wonder their regions thr out the world would never experience any atom of peace not even in the life to come undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by obinna58(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

He was making sense at the beginning only to end it with same bullshit

[img]https://media./images/3d8eb1e9c497abc46370cee9b55d682f/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2019
tyup:

Exactly little wonder their regions thr out the world would never experience any atom of peace not even in the life to come undecided

Do you know that Allah didn't promise Muslims peace at afterlife? Read what the Quran says;

Quran 3:185: Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. [b]Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, [/b]he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Quran says "whosoever that is removed from the Fire (hell) and made to enter paradise ....

Allah made it clear to Muslims that they are going to hell at death, only for the pious to be removed from hell on the Day of Resurrection. Quran 19:68-72 also buttress the above verse (Quran 3:85).

But Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for us in heaven, so that where he is there we shall also be (John 14:3).

Why then would another god come.and promise Muslims hell and they accept him?

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by enilove(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Islam is evil from the word "go".

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Joshmodest:
The problem is not Islam , its religion....its eating deeply into our society and it has its branches in every aspect in the society....both Islam , Christianity , Judaism name it.... religion has brought great evil to the world compared to the little good ......
If only the whole world could dump the idea of religion , or at least practice just one religion....the re would be no need for heaven , cos we'll have one on earth here !

Hello !!!

What evil did Christianity bring?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2019
Just imagine a xtian talking about how many jews and fellow muslims have been killed by "Islam" when their history will make whatever is happening seem like child's play undecided

So Islam says you should behead 6 year old boys …perhaps you're referring to your bible:

Numbers 31:17-18 New International Version (NIV)
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2019
enilove:
Islam is evil from the word "go".

Christianity is equally EVIL !!!

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Christianity is equally EVIL !!!

Please substantiate your claim.

But one thing is certain: Jesus didn't kill and he didn't command anyone to kill.

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by BL00DRAW: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Why would this outrage you when you believe god murdered his only begotten son?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2019
BL00DRAW:
Why would this outrage you when you believe god murdered his only begotten son?

Was it God who murdered his son or the Jews did?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Atheism and Islam have a meeting point: Satan is in control of both, hence atheists support for Islam despite the evil Muslims are.perpetrating in the world.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

But one thing is certain: Jesus didn't kill and he didn't command anyone to kill.

Christians have massacred and killed millions and millions of human beings including fellow Christians, Jews, Muslims and unbelievers. This is a FACT.

Your peaceful Jesus made the following statements ;

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" - Matthew 10:34

"Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword" - Revelation 6:4

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me " - Luke 19:27

Read this article for more information - www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by BL00DRAW: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2019
According to Christianity the Jews, of course but who let it happen?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

Jesus did not kill abi? But his Dad ordered killings nah and according to you him and his Dad are one and the same.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Christians have massacred and killed millions and millions of human beings including fellow Christians, Jews, Muslims and unbelievers. This is a FACT.

Your peaceful Jesus made the following statements ;

"
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" - Matthew 10:34

That verse doesn't call for violence. If it is, why are Christians not killing in the name of Jesus. What it is saying is: the persecution of those who would believe in him. Would Jesus who said "if they slap you on the right cheek turn other also" that would call for violence against one another?

"
Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword" - Revelation 6:4

Again, this is talking about the day of judgement and it is only a figurative expression.

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me " - Luke 19:27

Same as earlier explained happens here. It is also a figurative expression. You would agree with me that it didn't happen when Jesus was alive. It is referring to the future, at which time everyone will have died and will have to face God's judgment. Everyone will have become a spirit being, then would Jesus kill a spirit being? It shows the statement is figurative or proverbial.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

Same as earlier explained happens here. It is also a figurative expression. You would agree with me that it didn't happen when Jesus was alive. It is referring to the future, at which time everyone will have died and will have to face God's judgment. Everyone will have become a spirit being, then would Jesus kill a spirit being? It shows the statement is figurative or proverbial.

So when it concerns Christianity it is FIGURATIVE but when it concerns Muslims it is LITERAL ?

Trust me , if all Muslims were VIOLENT , this world will be a HELL on EARTH. Many Muslims are victims of radical Islam and people like you do not help matters by lumping them in with the Jihadists.

Hypocrites !!

3 Likes

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Jesus did not kill abi? But his Dad ordered killings nah and according to you him and his Dad are one and the same.

Therefore Muslims killing Innocent souls are justifiable?

Pray you or your family fall into the hands of islamic terrorist.

Besides, those killed in the OT by Israelites were people who at one time or the other committed crime against them. God would not order the killing of Innocent souls.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

So when it concerns Christianity it is FIGURATIVE but when it concerns Muslims it is LITERAL ?

Trust me , if all Muslims were VIOLENT , this world will be a HELL on EARTH. Many Muslims are victims of radical Islam and people like you do not help matters by lumping them in with the Jihadists.

Hypocrites !!

If it is not figurative, tell me where Jesus actually killed anybody. I can tell you hundreds of place Muhammad killed innocent souls. Is that actual or figurative?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

Therefore Muslims killing Innocent souls are justifiable?

Pray you or your family fall into the hands of islamic terrorist.

Besides, those killed in the OT by Israelites were people who at one time or the other committed crime against them. God would not order the killing of Innocent souls.

Islam does not support killing of Innocent soul. In fact, the judgement of killing any innocent soul is like killing the whole of mankind. I do not support killing of any innocent soul. I only quoted you to show you how illogical your post is. Yes, Jesus never killed but his Father killed and ordered killings. You say, those killed were guilty of a Crime. It will interest you to know that Jesus never had the mandate to kill in his first coming, just wait till his second coming when he will be on a white horse with hosts of heaven to come and do what?

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Islam does not support killing of Innocent soul. In fact, the judgement of killing any innocent soul is like killing the whole of mankind. I do not support killing of any innocent soul. I only quoted you to show you how illogical your post is. Yes, Jesus never killed but his Father killed and ordered killings. You say, those killed were guilty of a Crime. It will interest you to know that Jesus never had the mandate to kill in his first coming, just wait till his second coming when he will be on a white horse with hosts of heaven to come and do what?

Wrong !!!

Jesus will not kill anyone when he comes back. He is coming to take his own to heaven (John 14:3).

Muhammad killed and advised Muslims to kill. If killing of Innocent souls is evil, it means islam is evil.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." 

Is that a statement of peace?

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. ...

Is that supposed to be so?

Why should you be wicked against fellow human beings just because they are not of your faith?

Is that not the reason muslims kill who they call kafri?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Lukuluku69(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleanvessel:

Wrong !!!

Jesus will not kill anyone when he comes back. He is coming to take his own to heaven (John 14:3).

Muhammad killed and advised Muslims to kill. If killing of Innocent souls is evil, it means islam is evil.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." 

Is that a statement of peace?

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. ...

Is that supposed to be so?

Why should you be wicked against fellow human beings just because they are not of your faith?

Is that not the reason muslims kill who they call kafri?

I thought I was talking to a Knowles gable someone but I guess not many of what I sought can be found in Christianity. I know you carry your Bible around but you don't know what it contains. When Christ comes back which is gonna be soon, he is going to separate the sheep from the goat. Do you know what will happen to the goats here on earth before he will herd them to hellfire? Read your bible it does not bite.

Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham etc ALL killed on the order of God but you don't have any qualms with that but you will whine and whine when Mohammad make the same claim.

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham etc ALL killed on the order of God but you don't have any qualms with that but you will whine and whine when Mohammad make the same claim.

Don't be deceived, what you said above is a blatant lie.

Tell me where God told them to kill Innocent souls.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Muslims and their foolish logic...they know they cannot deny that violence is sanctioned in their scriptures so they rationalize it by saying: "since sectarian or religious violence is also sanctioned in other religions, then sectarian or religious violence must be a good thing" ...they just cannot accept that something awfully wrong is present right there in their scriptures! Violence anchored on mere prejudice is entirely wrong...irrespective of who practices it!

3 Likes

Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Would you blame violent muslims?

Muslims' Allah is the cause of their actions, when he said fighting is prescribed for muslims.

To fight who and for what?

How can islam be peaceful?

What a god would not want the world to be peaceful after Jesus had brought peace?
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
efficiencie:
Muslims and their foolish logic...they know they cannot deny that violence is sanctioned in their scriptures so they rationalize it by saying: "since sectarian or religious violence is also sanctioned in other religions, then sectarian or religious violence must be a good thing" ...they just cannot accept that something awfully wrong is present right there in their scriptures! Violence anchored on mere prejudice is entirely wrong...irrespective of who practices it!

Violence is also sanctioned in your scriptures - read it again.

Hypocrites !!

Example ;
"One-third of all the people on earth were killed by these three plagues--by the fire and smoke and burning sulfur that came from the mouths of the horses " - Revelation 9:18
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Hypocrites !!

Example ;
"One-third of all the people on earth were killed by these three plagues--by the fire and smoke and burning sulfur that came from the mouths of the horses " - Revelation 9:18

Why must you abuse when making points. I know you are an atheist and atheists behave exactly like muslims, though. They both are under the influence of the Devil. Satan who deceive atheists not to believe in God is also responsible for muslims believing in false God. So they have something in common.

The above passage is not inciting man to wage war against one.another. That horse killing people on the.Last Day is no human.

Anyway, everybody on earth has to die to face the judgement on the Last Day and so they must be killed.

If muslims behead your child, I wonder what you will be saying.
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by cleanvessel(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded by efficiencie(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Hypocrites !!

Example ;

In your obvious folly, you failed to read in between the lines of my comment before spewing forth your abundant stupidity! I did not absolve any religion of violence I simply stated that the apologetics of violence in a religion founded on the presence of violence in other religions is simply not sensible and does not make violence a socially acceptable phenomenon...use your head as often as you use your fingers dude! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churches Are Donating Towards Corona, Winners Chapel Is Using *389*30*1# Receive / Needful Nuggets / Imagine Your Faith as a Balloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.