Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim (588 Views)

Taliban Beheads Mahjabin Hakimi, Female Volleyball Player & Posts Photos Online / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by adonis89(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saudi man reportedly has beheaded a six-year-old boy with a shard of glass in front of his screaming mother for belonging to the Shia branch of Islam.

Zakaria Al-Jaber was in a taxi with his mother on their way to the shrine of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) in Medina on Thursday when the driver stopped the car and forced the boy out.

He dragged him to an area near a coffee shop in the Al-Tilal neighborhood, before smashing a glass bottle.

The taxi driver slit his throat with a shard of glass before stabbing him repeatedly as both his mother and a nearby police officer attempted to stop the brutal attack.

The gruesome hate murder has generated a wave of shock and revulsion and drawn attention to the brutal nature of Wahhabi school of thought which governs the US-backed kingdom.

Read more @ http://alwaght.com/en/News/148675/Saudi-Man-Beheads-6-Year-Boy-for-Belonging-to-Shia-Islam

Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by BIGGIE121(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is babaric . I dont know what is wrong wit all this bigoted muslims

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by Ojiofor: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is terrible all in the name of Allah. Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by darfay: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
What is the capital of Pakistan again oh yeah I remember

Islamabad
Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by LuciferCelibate: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
adonis89:
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)

The irony. grin

I officially spit on every Imam, Alfa, Sheikh, Ayatollah, Mullah, Qadi, Mufti, Alim, Emir and every representative of this evil religion in modern day society.
I spit on Mohammed the Paedophile of Mecca.
I spit on the Qoran.
I spit on MURIC, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda & all the other extensions of Islam committed to the bloodshed of innocent people globally.

Most importantly, I spit on Seun Osewa, an unrepentant Afonja muslim for forcing other religions to swear an oath of allegiance before commenting on a heathen section.

*spits angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by panafrican(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Not a surprise in the Muslim world .
Africans should get out of that religion.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
I’m speechless. Such wickedness. Islam should be outlawed. It is a barbaric religion and has no place in the modern world.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by Originality007: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by Raalsalghul: 6:23pm On May 19, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

The irony. grin

I officially spit on every Imam, Alfa, Sheikh, Ayatollah, Mullah, Qadi, Mufti, Alim, Emir and every representative of this evil religion in modern day society.
I spit on Mohammed the Paedophile of Mecca.
I spit on the Qoran.
I spit on MURIC, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda & all the other extensions of Islam committed to the bloodshed of innocent people globally.

Most importantly, I spit on Seun Osewa, an unrepentant Afonja muslim for forcing other religions to swear an oath of allegiance before commenting on a heathen section.

*spits angry
Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
LuciferKoran
LuciferPastor
LuciferJehovah
Lucifersticala
Lucifercatholic
LuciferAkbar
Lucifercelibate
Lucifergospel
Re: Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim by panafrican(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2019
Send his "azz" before the international criminal.court in the Hague for crime against humanity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Receives 1 Million Barrels Of Iranian Oil Cargo Post End Of Waivers / Russian-made 'missile' Hits Northern Cyprus After Missing Israeli Jet / Six Human Children Who Were Raised By Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.