Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant (11918 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by whiteroses(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2010
p rof.ayola:

miss nigeria 2011

chei! it gets worse each year, see the fried extension and the nappy root, relaxer na N40 tongue later mercy johnson go represent us, later later market were go pass if they dont revive the miss nigeria pageantry! the years of darego is gone!

Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by InkedNerd(f): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2010
whiteroses:

have you heared her speak her intelligence might be out of this world, but when will we have it balanced in nigeria? adaeze igwe was dumb chatting dust on the pageantry but she fine well, where's a lady of intelligence and beauty?? maybe its time i contest myself and make nigeria proud cool
lol she cant even fill an AA bra does she even need one? shebi na nipsicle they there grin buh seriously, she wont be able to contest if she has meat on her body, they prefer slim girls to validate their organisation, the day it changes is the day they run out of business cos then every girl is a model even your wife can compete!

You guys need to take into consideration that it not just a pageant that they are winning. It is also a modeling contract with Trump Model Management. Trump Model Management is a modeling agency here in New York. I know some girls that work for the agency and they do a lot of high end work. Let's be serious here, the fashion industry isn't looking for "meaty" girls. There are size requirements just to be in the pageant so its nothing new or surprising that they are that size. Personally, the whole thing is a load of crap to me. Beauty pageants such as Miss Universe and Miss World objectify women. It was interesting to watch though.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by prettybabe(f): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
Oh God! for where i dey when they dey register for miss Nigeria i for contest, i dey sure say i no go disappoint una i for make my country and my people proud!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God, i dey vex!

How could this girl i m seeing beat all the contestants that means she's far better than every other contestants, o ga o

I think is time we create a forum for Nigerian beautiful girls where they can post their pics and answer some intelligent questions. There will be judges and we can probably recommend the winner for international competetions.

Becos this is an eye saw, when we have intelligent and pretty girls in Nigeria, o ma se o

or wat do u think,
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by zoraro(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
prettybabe:

Oh God! for where i dey when they dey register for miss Nigeria i for contest, i dey sure say i no go disappoint una i for make my country and my people proud!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God, i dey vex!

How could this girl i m seeing beat all the contestants that means she's far better than every other contestants, o ga o

I think is time we create a forum for Nigerian beautiful girls where they can post their pics and answer some intelligent questions. There will be judges and we can probably recommend the winner for international competetions.

Becos this is an eye saw, when we have intelligent and pretty girls in Nigeria, o ma se o

or wat do u think,
What I think, May be you are pretty (your picture is not in your profile), but you may not make the cut in the intelligence part of it (too many grammatical/spelling mistakes in your little write up).
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by Ikengawo: 5:02am On Aug 28, 2010
What a wack ms. nigeria lol.

walking through unilag you'll find finer without trying.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by chibaby6: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2010
No matter what,she is also a Nigerian, let us rally round and give her our support, if she wins, the glory comes to Nigeria.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by zoraro(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
chi_baby:

No matter what,she is also a Nigerian, let us rally round and give her our support, if she wins, the glory comes to Nigeria.

The event took place on the 23rd and she didn't place (she wasn't among the top 15 contestants). Miss Mexico won as posted in page 1 of this thread.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by pellemma: 3:13am On Aug 30, 2010
Ekaasan ki len se' mi think se could win. abi doesnt' nigeria rule. me to don tire for all those small small girls. abi mo right eh. odabo.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant by XSahara(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2010
I agree wid Sagamite, Miss Odalonu has a shapely, sleek bod, but Tiara Harris is waaaayyyyy more sexy/attractive overall :-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Dude Needs Advice For His Hair Troubles / How To Get Perfect Eyebrows! / Hi~ Anyone Shopped On Wish.com??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.