Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

How To Wear Mismatched Earrings Without Looking Like You Got Dressed In The Dark - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear Mismatched Earrings Without Looking Like You Got Dressed In The Dark (424 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Mr South Africa Finalists Ridiculed On Social Media For Looking Like Criminals / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear Mismatched Earrings Without Looking Like You Got Dressed In The Dark by OnlineRose: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
My mom gave me my first-ever pair of diamond earrings as a high school graduation present. I treasured them so much that I wore them basically every day. So it kinda stung when she called me up post-college to tell me, “As much as I love that you wear them, you should try something different for a change!” I eventually realized her not-so-subtle hint was spot on—I was in desperate need of a new style.

Shortly after, a huge online sale hit and I took a major leap, buying a single hook earring from Charlotte Chesnais, because, IDK, it was just the coolest-looking piece of jewelry I had ever seen?! Now, paired with a simple gold stud, it’s one of my favorite combos to wear. (FYI, it’s this one right here, still available at Net-a-Porter, if you’re so inclined.)

Luckily for me, my mom, and pretty much everyone else, mismatched earrings have been popping up all over Instagram and all the best online retailers. The trend is actually so versatile—especially when you have multiple piercings to experiment with.

If you, too, have found yourself in an accessory rut and want to try out something truly eye-catching, shop the below galleries. Everyone asking, “OMG, where did you get those earrings?!” will be an added bonus.
Mix and match your piercings with a bunch of different single earrings, whether they’re hoops, charms, studs, or pendants. You can pair them with pieces you already own, or wear a couple of these individual styles together.
If you’re not a fan of shopping for single earrings, there’s plenty of thoughtfully mismatched pairs here for you. Opt for a style that inverses colors or choose one that has two totally different—but somewhat related—shapes for an eye-catching look.
Want to make even more of a statement? Choose earrings that have different lengths on each side— you’ll love to switch them around from ear to ear.

Source>>https://earringsmarket.com/how-to-wear-mismatched-earrings-without-looking-like-you-got-dressed-in-the-dark/
More>> https://earringsmarket.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Choose Tinder Web To Find Rich Singles / Beautiful Face Is Achievable. Use This Recipe And Thank Me For Life / Wigs Making Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.