Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire (53945 Views)

Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Orubebe01: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
What a beauty. She even speaks Igbo.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Acekidc4(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by PlayerMeji: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Beautiful

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Karlman: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Igbo Amaka!

More of the events pictures would have surficed!

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by PCG001: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
ѕlave мedιa poѕтιng aвoυт тнeιr ѕlave мaѕтer wearιng a ѕlave aттιre
тнe ѕlaveѕ are нappy тo ѕee тнeιr мaѕтer wearιng тнeιr aттιre wнιle тнe ѕlaveѕ нaѕ вeen wearιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ aттιre and pracтιcιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ cυlтυre and relιgιonѕ ғor cenтυrιeѕ cry

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Say, A Biafran and his Oyibo wife dressed in Isiagu attire. Take note op. We are Biafrans not Nigerians(zoogerians)

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by ecolime(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Not a big deal.

This is just the same way we wear jeans, suits, etc. We travel to Non-English speaking countries, learn and speak their languages.

Our women marry white men, I have never seen their people hail Naija ladies for speaking French, Spanish, German, etc.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by dmostcheerful(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ezenwa and his beautiful lolo

45 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by KIDfurniture(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
I love Igbo culture

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Essence20(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Who doesn't know nwanyiocha

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Starboytwo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oyinbo man will favour me and my family in Jesus name

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Judolisco(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dis isn't news now but... Make we celebrate.... Yeeeeeh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by PeterObi4LP: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice outfit. Igbo men are smart🤓

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
White women and big black cock,I will advise white men to start killing all interracial couple they can find or black men will breed their race to extinction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by abba190: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
why do blacks thinks marrying a white woman is an achievement and when they say whites are better than blacks u deny it?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sabi man.

Meanwhile, one careless banny say she go like become 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife by the special grace of God so far, the Billionaire mugu wey go marry her go abide by her terms and conditions, the banny even cap effortlessly say na her ambition be that. Anyway, nothing spoil na anyhow people just full earth nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Simeony007(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm proud of him 😊😊😊😊

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Botane: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
I respect the woman, lolo Ezenwa. I have followed her for a while and she really respects our culture...

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Abdulsaddiq: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
A product of zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
White? Hmmmm, they don't like blacks so I don't like them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by mightyhaze: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Isi inyinya

Aside her impeccable Igbo she has an impeccable attention to details.. most ppl generalise all as isi agu

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
nwanyiocha dey popular na. she Get many followers. She truly love & admire Igbo culture.

she sabi Igbo language & culture pass those genZ Igbo lagosians.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Quest7777: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Igbo's are the most de-tribalised people in Nigeria. kiss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by tishbite42: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amaka is Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Solofresh2: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
So

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by abba190: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
look at them developers thinking that because their tribal marry a white lady is an achievement, nd they still think they r smarter than everyone.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Primusinterpares(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
There is only one race... The human race

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Boyooosa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
That is the reason we are begging all these wicked and greedy leaders, to save this nation so that these kids will not grow up to dissociate themselves from their fatherland

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by slivertongue: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
They good.

NIGERIA going places
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Dshocker(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Orubebe01:
What a beauty. She even speaks Igbo.

They are from Isuofia in Anambra state...

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video) / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.