Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! (35659 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2006
ok by now, you all know that i have a passion for stilleto and pump heels.

so i fiqured why dont we have a thread where girls can show their type of heels. here is a picture of my own type. what do you think?. show your own type of heels

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Hotstepper(f): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2006
i personally don't like and wear heels and even if i have 2...itz just small which ppl say it isn't heels
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2006
lol thats okay, do you have a picture of it??. to me as long as something is lifting you up, thats heels. it might not be as long as my preference but its still heels. picture please smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2006
ohhhhhh! hot! i love heels. Those heels in the pic, totally hot!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2006
lol rolly babe, yea i know. i could do anything on heels, run, walk, jump, whatever smiley. do you have a picture of your type of heels?

this will be a good idea, cuz i will soon go shopping smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2006
i dont know how to put pic o! show me
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2006
ok, first you find the pic on the internet(if you have your own collection, thats fine aswell), then you save it to your computer. after that, when your replying this post, look below you(where you type, your reply message) there is a browse button. when you click on that button, find the name that you save the pic under and then click open. it attaches the pic to your reply message.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2006
i'll try that later
ldollier:

cheesy rolly babe, yea i know. i could do anything on heels, run, walk, jump, whatever smiley. do you have a picture of your type of heels?

this will be a good idea, because i will soon go shopping smiley

dolls, dolls, dolls,  my friend dolls, when u go, buy ur type for me o! i'm a size 8 black or anyother colour  lipsrsealed wink   cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2006
Rolly:

i'll try that later
dolls, dolls, dolls, my friend dolls, when u go, buy your type for me o! i'm a size 8 black or anyother colour lipsrsealed wink cheesy

rolly babe cheesy oh of course i would, i could get either black or red, silver all types of color. i will mail it via dhl smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2006
thanks dolls, my dolls, my only dolls. kiss kiss kiss Muahhhh kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2006
uw rolly babe kiss smiley

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by IAH(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2006
Yes! Yes!! I do love heels (what do you expect of a shortie like me?) and you have just posted my type! Generally, I don't like footwears that cover the front i.e. my toes. I wear them a lot though but I don't like them. I prefer the ones with open front. Let me just say high-heeled sandals. NICE! kiss kiss
Note: The sandals in the pictures are from Google and not mine!

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by disney(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2006
damn  , those are really sexy sexy heels u got there. Well, am not into heels maybe cos am on the tall side but l love wearing boots that are cute and comfortable.

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by icingbaby(f): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2006
my own heels

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2006
I love heeels! I love them, i can run a marathon in heels.

I'll take a picture of my fav heels later on tnite (i guess). I LOVE HEELS cheesy Simple heels tho. Most of my heels go round my ankle. And i totally dig all the pictures in here. IAH's collection is the perfect collection! I love the gold shoe.!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by damygurl(f): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2006
luv them can't do without them. i'm tall but i wear them. why? cuz i'm addicted to them. i luv boots too cuz i rarely wear heels to skool. just boots. Now on sunday its me and my heels rocking the church and dancing though my feet hurt when i get home from jumping up nd down in them.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by icingbaby(f): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2006
all my footwear are mostly heels, pink, black, red, brown, blue name it i have it, I'm alway looking forward to buy me some heels every month. i just love wearing heel, to me high heels is everthing when it come to footwear. cool cool

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 3:37am On Jan 13, 2006
icingbaby cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heels. i love them. iah yours were cute aswell, i wouldnt rock em though, because they not as long as the ones i wear. but i love yours

hot-angel:

I love heeels! I love them, i can run a marathon in heels.

i taught i was the only one, i can have a race on my heels. am 5'7. i know thats tall, but it don't prevent me from wearing any heels. gosh i love them

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 3:39am On Jan 13, 2006
I'm 5'7 too. But i don't wear VERY long heels.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 3:43am On Jan 13, 2006
i cant wait to see your type of shoes kiss smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by icingbaby(f): 3:45am On Jan 13, 2006
thanks Idollier i just love cute high heel, i can't picture myself without wearing one.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 3:50am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy, who can. @icing

disney:

damn  , those are really sexy sexy heels u got there. Well, am not into heels maybe because am on the tall side but l love wearing boots that are cute and comfortable.

disney nice boots. they are pretty.

@damygurl do you have any picture of your type of heels?
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2006
all i gotta say is--we rockin stilettos h@! smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by icingbaby(f): 3:57am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy yeah we rock stiletto, i love that song.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2006
well, you know how we do!!! grin
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by icingbaby(f): 4:02am On Jan 13, 2006
i sure do! cheesy cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 4:18am On Jan 13, 2006
OUR TEAM/THEME SONG

"Stillettos (Pumps)"

[Killa C] yeah, play dey rubbish..

[Diamond]
Stiletto pumps, in da club (yeah),
Stilettos pumps, in da club (yeah)
Get crunk

[Chorus]
Stiletto pumps, in the club,
Whoeva thought that these girls would get crunk,
Stiletto pumps, in tha club,
Whoeva thought that these girls would get crunk
We rockin stilettos ho [x8]

[Diamond]
Stiletto's on my feet
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 4:28am On Jan 13, 2006
that's da jam right there!!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 4:40am On Jan 13, 2006
My shoes. smiley

<-- my dad got those.
<--- these look similar to the ones incing posted. cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 4:43am On Jan 13, 2006
omg lizzy i love them, esp the red one. let me see if i can take a pic of my own personal collection. i wanna see more pix ppl. noicccccce lizzy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 4:48am On Jan 13, 2006
i have a hot pink pump boots and a black one too.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Jan 13, 2006
Thanks dolly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years / Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.