Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! (35675 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:00am On Jan 13, 2006
lizzy your collection is lovely

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2006
See u took em with your cell phone. And placed them shoes on on your toilet? cheesy How did i know uh? wink

Nice shoes. Give me the silver one and i give u my red ones. wink
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:03am On Jan 13, 2006
lol
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 5:03am On Jan 13, 2006
idollier, your shoes look da bomb! love that pink stiletto! you rockin that stiletto h@! wink
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2006
thanks@ghettochyk
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 5:05am On Jan 13, 2006
oh, my badd. i meant tha red ones. them is cute!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:05am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy thanks again
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2006
u know what, pack em all up and send em to me. i'ma have to wear those!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:07am On Jan 13, 2006
i know right, afterall we do live closer to each other.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:07am On Jan 13, 2006
Whatever u do.. don't give her the silver one. THAt's MINE! cheesy cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:09am On Jan 13, 2006
LOL, you guyz babes smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:09am On Jan 13, 2006
Girl, im serious!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 5:11am On Jan 13, 2006
sorry to get off topic, but my boyz in on the radio right now, pretty ricky. they sexy az hell!! what y'all think? they playing "my body"
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:11am On Jan 13, 2006
@hot-angel cheesy aight, I'm going to give them to tayo(vokal_guy), when he moves to tx this summer. I'm going to give them to him, so he can give it to you. smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 5:13am On Jan 13, 2006
thank you, girl!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:13am On Jan 13, 2006
Sure girl.. sure! cheesy cheesy cheesy (just don't espect my red shoes in turn. tongue tongue). cheesy cheesy cheesy @ dolly.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:14am On Jan 13, 2006
lol hottest, ok no probs.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:19am On Jan 13, 2006
Ladies and our trouble. I wonder what the guys would say to this topic. It should help them on how to get gifts for the girls.
So guys.. y'all should shine your eyes, and see the kind of shoes girls like. Okay? rolleyes
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:24am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy. hottest trust me, they are looking around, you know valentine day is around the corner. so they are looking. quietly observing. but i will soon take out my pics.  no offense to everyone

by the way.. noiccccccce heels. lovely.  kiss
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2006
No dolly, don't do that.

U think those heels are lovely? Amazing! Thanks. smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2006
lol i will pm you, to tell you why
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 5:28am On Jan 13, 2006
ok.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by sexydoll(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2006
@icing i love the onces you posted.
smiley
these are some hot heels y'all

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2006
That last shoe is a killer! shocked shocked
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by IdibiaLuv(f): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2006
i agree grin
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by sexydoll(f): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2006
yeah girls, that heel is soo high, your feet is going to be killing you when you got it on. cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2006
sexydollll nice heels grin

yea that last one is a killer. but i'll still rock em.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2006
yeah, me too!! nice heels wink
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by icingbaby(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2006
nice heels sexydoll love the first and the red. cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2006

Im giving those four for free. Who wants them. cheesy cheesy cheesy *runs away*
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2006
oooo i love them.. i love the second one..

how about the guys? they should post a pic of the type of heels they like to see on gurls
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2006
I know right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! / Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.