Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! (3108 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! by Syenite(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2010
There are confirmed reports that 2 of the rescued Banks-Oceanic bank and Inetrcontinental bank have gone into the hands of Access Bank and FCMB respectively in the form of aqcuisition.

This came as a cheering news to economic analysts, depositors and most shareholders of the rescued banks. However the fate of the employees(particularly the MDs,EDs and GMs) are hanging.

This aqcuisition means that Access Bank and FCMB would become major players as the 2 acquired banks have a wide network of branches with a large customer base.However, their major challenge would be that of rescuing these rescued banks from bad dept.
Re: Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! by geogentle: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
Source(s) pls,
Re: Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! by Pukkah: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
What about the cases in court instituted by the shareholders of the banks against their sale?
Re: Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! by CareTaker1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
geogentle:

Source(s) pls,

Underbridge international news agency
Re: Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! by odedele: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2010
big lie anybody dat buys into an institution with legal tussle does so @ his own perry.even so who told u access,fcmb can buy oceanic,inter.sanusi shud b prepare 4 war if e dares it.
Re: Oceanic Bank And Intercontinental Bank Bought Finally! by docjuli(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2011
Omo, it's tru o. i just heard dat access has acquired intercontinental by one of d 4ma staff of access.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fund My Liberty Reserve Account? / Please Is This NIGERIAN EMPOWERMENT CONTEST 2015 Real? / I Need A Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.