Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme (1798 Views)

Npower Batch A And Npower Batch B: NEXIT Training Commences February / How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by DaddyELEPHANT: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
I don't know how to tag the title of this write up but I hope you think deep and don't catch any anger out of this.
In early 2016, Nigeria recorded its highest job loss since 1999 and the economy was thrown into recession due to bad economic decisions.
How did the current government reacted to this job loss? NPower; a 30 thousand naira job scheme where graduates are under paid and caged in the underemployed ashes.
If you are earning in the NPower scheme just like me, am sad for you and myself as a graduate. If you don't see any other reason to vote for this current government except that you earn 30 thousand naira monthly under the Npower scheme am sorry.
I just want you to think deep and make the best decision that you think is right this coming Saturday, 16th February...

Thanks... A concerned NPower beneficiary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by Comrsum: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2019
You're not in any position to decides for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by rhasonel: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Our Client a Real Estate Agency, Property Management, Facilities Management and Construction Company with location in mainland, as a matter of urgency seek to employ the service of an Office Driver and a Security Personnel.

(1). Office Driver
The candidate must possess a minimum of OND/SSCE.
The candidate must have a valid driver's licence.
Must be between the age of 21 to 40 years.
Must be a resident in Mainland, Lagos.
1 to 3 years of driving experience.

(2). Security Personnel
The candidate must possess SSCE.
Reasonable years of experience as a Security Personnel
The candidate must be between 21 to 40 years of age.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to hr@firstrhasonel.com using the position as the subject.
Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by toxict14: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2019
You are on point, what we need is a permanent and pensionable jobs and an atmosphere for businesses to thrive not 30,000 stipend. Vote wisely.
NB: I have decided to vote for a job creator and not someone under whose watch millions of jobs was lost.
Obidently Atikulated
Pdp...power to you and me
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

3 Likes

Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by shgenius123: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2019
If you're living in MOWE and its environs, 'm inviting you to attend RECHARGE AND GET PAID MOWE TELECOM SUMMIT

Come and learn how to start your own *VTU TELECOM BUSINESS* LIKE BANKS, JUMIA, PAGA, & QUIKELLER WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND START MAKING MONEY PER SECONDS

Venue : 15 ADEBOLA CLINIC COMPLEX, MOWE-OFADA ROAD, BESIDE OLOKODANA HOUSE, MOWE OGUN STATE

To Day: TUESDAY 12/02/2019

Time: 10AM-12NOON

Invited by EPASSIVEMONI

Call/Whatsapp +2348027362943
Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by Yksoul(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2019
YES, YOU CAN VOTE FOR ATIKU WHO WILL CANCEL NPOWER AND PRIVATISE NNPC AND SELL IT TO HIS FRIENDS AS HE HAS SAID AND PETROL PRICE WILL BE #300.PERMANENCY IS IMMINENT AND WILL HAPPEN, VOTE PMB 4 CONTINUINTY

2 Likes

Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by aorseer: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2019
A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by Yksoul(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2019
IF PDP WINS,HUGE CORRUPTION WILL BE BACK,I TELL U

3 Likes

Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2019
If you are interested in teaching jobs in Ibadan and its environs send your CV to: mosloisconsult@gmail.com. The subject of the mail should include your preferred location. E.g Teaching job-iworoad
Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by Yksoul(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2019
toxict14:
You are on point, what we need is a permanent and pensionable jobs and an atmosphere for businesses to thrive not 30,000 stipend. Vote wisely.
NB: I have decided to vote for a job creator and not someone under whose watch millions of jobs was lost.
Obidently Atikulated
Pdp...power to you and me
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
PDP THAT LOOTED NIGERIA SINCE 1999
Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by DaddyELEPHANT: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
aorseer:
A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush
bro, you are holding an ailing bird that can die anytime.
Have you heard about Job security? Does NPower provide job security ?
Re: February 16, 2019, Nigerian Graduates And NPower Scheme by aorseer: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
DaddyELEPHANT:
bro, you are holding an ailing bird that can die anytime.
Have you heard about Job security? Does NPower provide job security ?
Bro an ailing bird is better than no bird

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going Down! / Total Graduate Programme For Offshore Candidates / Etb Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.