Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Are You A Media.net Publisher? These Guides Will Help You Not Get Banned - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Media.net Publisher? These Guides Will Help You Not Get Banned (1244 Views)

How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily / Easy Way To Approved Media.net Account 2018 / Media.net Account And Migid Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Media.net Publisher? These Guides Will Help You Not Get Banned by blogincomes: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
This guide is strictly written for the Media.net publishers and a full solution to the problem of getting banned by the Media.net Ad network even before it happens is fully treated here. Prevention they say is better than cure.

I do understand that several websites may not have the ability or credibility to be approved into the Google Adsense program but that doesn't mean you should not monetize your website and make money with another Ad network, considering the fact that display advertising is the easiest way to make money from a website.

We formerly published our earning report from Media.net and trust us, we are still making use of the AD network till now, but we encountered several issues with the Media.net Ad network and as such we decided to share with everyone reading our blog daily our experience and we know you will learn from this.

Let me start by saying...

We write everything you see on this blog as a result of personal experience and this is why we are able to write several problem-solving articles over half a decade we started blogging.

You might have noticed that we do not serve the Media.net ads on our website anymore as a result of the reason I am about to share with you here on this article.

Our website was receiving 75% Nigerian visitors and 20% of our visitors was from several other African countries and the rest are from Asia. So as a result of this, we received a warning from the Media.net Ad network about low quality traffic that we should rectify it.

We tried taking the necessary precaution but we couldn't affect any serious change as we needed our Nigerian visitors because that was where most of our website revenue came from.

We only take peanuts from Ad serving here @blogincomes.com.ng

So, in order not to affect our upcoming payments, we had to remove the codes from this website and kept the website Ad free.

"We always knew and wished we needed our visitors could read a Free-of-Ads post and enjoy our contents just as thepennyhoarder, problogger and several others and I think this is the point we achieved that".

So this is what happened to us above and we will need you to know the below listed if you are a Media.net publisher

Several publishers do have the problem of getting banned from the Media.net Ad network and some more of these publishers are still to receive the warning message from the Media.net Ad network but be it as it may, you will be needing this guide if you really needed to make money with the media.net Ad network and stay out of trouble.

Please note that we will be adding the tips to know if your Media.net account may get banned in no time.

So lets get started with why your Media.net account might get banned in no time

Little visitors from countries apart from USA, UK and Canada

If you happened to be getting any fraction of visitors from counties apart from USA, UK and Canada then your chances of getting banned from the Media.net Ad network is really high. Once the Ad network was able to start detecting visitors from the unwanted countries, they will turn against your website and start warning you for low quality traffic.

We were warned too.

Please do not get me wrongly here;

Certain persons say their website visitors were mainly Nigerians and from several other African and Asian countries and they still got approved for the Ad network without hesitation.

Yes this is true of course it happened to us too but the issue here is this...

At when you got approved, certain things were not checked on your website which ranged from;

Where your traffic is coming from (The traffic demographics)
Your visitors reach 
Your visitors intents

But somethings were checked right on the approval process stage which are;

The website layout
The Alexa ranking of the website
The content quality
The sharable nature of the website
The internal linking and external linkings of the website
Your relevant website pages (About us, contact me and privacy policy page)
Lets see the second reason for Media.net Ads

Self clicking on your own Ads with a Nigerian IP or even VPN

You can refer to our guide on using Google Adsense self clicking but here you don't do that, at least not yet, till we figure out stuffs.

If you happened to click on your own Media.net Ads mistakenly, you will not be penalized but if you did that on purpose, then you must get penalized but this time it is not that fast when compared with the Google Adsense program.

The reason we said if you mistakenly clicked on your own Media.net Ads you will not be penalized is the fact that Media.net works on a second click function and the first click is simply an intro into the main Ads.

Let the clicks come naturally till you are able to make money.

Try not to make above $200 at least not for the first three months in the Media.net program
This might sound funny but it is true.

"Recently, I was able to find out that my clients who made above $200 just got an immediate warning about low quality traffic even when many of them gets their visitors from the USA, UK and Canada and no other country and I mean they do get 100% search traffic driven by Google Adword and Bing coupled a little with Facebook traffic but they got the same warning message I did concerning low quality traffic".

Trust me when I say, I do not know the reason for this.

But just try and keep your earnings minimum and watch yourself cash out by every month end.

This is all I do know about why you might get banned from the Media.net Ad network.

So, I know you might be yearning to read how to keep this sad even from happening to you too, that is if it havent happened already.

For those who have lost their Media.net accounts, reapply and follow our guide and lets see you on the other side with earnings.

How to control a ban on Media.net Ad network account...

Keep with only USA, UK and Canada visitors on a 100% scale
This is pretty a good way to make your Media.net account stay safe and out of trouble. As the Media.net Ad network already disclosed in their terms and conditions about the USA, Uk and Canada traffic, they do actually mean 100% of the countries traffic.

So we do recommend you use Google Analytics to track your visitors perfectly and make sure it is 100% USA, UK and Canada traffic.

Block Nigerian and other countries visitors from visiting your website through Google Analytics
As suggested by a good friend, block your website visitors coming from the wrong countries using Google Analytics and make sure you are protected using the jetpack to take traffic statistics.

You can lookup the keyword how to block Nigerian visitors from my website using Google Analytics.

Lastly, just an added tip, you should not use more than 3 Ad spots on a single page if your website
It s in the Media.net T&Cs that a single web page in a website should be containing three Ads and nothing more and if my presumptions and assertions are right, you should not use more than 3 Ad locations on a single page to avoid meeting account ban. 

So we mentioned above to give an added tip of how to know if your Media.net account will get banned in a short time, well we are here to affect this promise.

Before your Media.net account gets banned, if you had been cozy with your account manager and always going online with chats and stuffs with him, you will notice that something will change just right before your account gets suspended.

What the Bleep is gonna happen to make me know?

Your account manager will stop responding to your emails and phone calls. At this point, something is definitely wrong trust me.

You're on the way to get banned from the program.

One more thing, if you violate any polict that is not about low quality traffic to your website, you will then have to find out that you will be automatically banned from the Media.net program and not just warned for low quality traffic.

The kind of violation we mean here is...

Self click
Using softwares
Using traffic generators
Performing self click to the same browser (A newbie approach)
Sure enough we did make mention of the solution to this low quality traffic issue

So, if you might be needing a way to get rid of low quality traffic to your website and end the nightmares from Media.net Ad network, then I suppose you might consider sending us an email and let us give you a hand. 

This is at your own discretion as a Media.net publisher and we hod no claims if you did anything else than what we taught you if you contacted us. 

We love you and we need you to make the money even if Google Adsense doesn't work for you, Media.net will.

So can we wrap up?

Using the Media.net Ad network to monetize your website is a very nice idea but you have to be very very clear on your traffic sources and also the reactions of your visitors when they interact with your Ads.

So we do advise a use of the Jetpack statistics checker plugin for wordpress to take your traffic stats and also the Google Analytics for simple and indepth traffic analysis of you website.

Source: https:///phrJA-ZC
Re: Are You A Media.net Publisher? These Guides Will Help You Not Get Banned by blogincomes: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Are You A Media.net Publisher? These Guides Will Help You Not Get Banned by henryobinna(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2019
I actually checked out the article on your blog only to discover you were banned for clicking on your media net and AdSense ads.

How can you be advising people to click on their ads?

Even went further to say '...try not to make above $200...'

Too bad everybody wants to get into fraud, if they can't do the advance fee fraud(yahoo yahoo) they go into Bitcoin fraud or latest ads click fraud through AdSense, media net or the most recent trending Admob. Y'all should go get a life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Things About The UBA Africard Card You Should Know / Please What Does The Word Blog Traffic Mean. / Shopping Cart CMS for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.