Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Shopping Cart CMS for sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Shopping Cart CMS for sale (1242 Views)

Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. / Integrating Interswitch's Webpay With Joomla's Virtuemart(shopping Cart) / Which Open Source Shopping Cart Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping Cart CMS for sale by youngbobby(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
Without wasting much of your time reading this topic, I'll make it as brief as possible so you equally emerge to other topics.

I have an eCommerce script (75% done) for sale. You can see the demo at http://www.cdp4champions.com via a PC. I am selling that script because the dude who I developed it for happened to have lied to me and I had no idea that he just wanted to use it for his school project. I wouldn't have spent so much time and resources building it up to that standard and I insisted that he was NOT going to use that Hard Work to do just his project.

For those of you interested; That Script is for sale!!!

Here is the screenshot of what it looks like:

The standard amount which I will sell that script while it's that state (75% done) is 70K then you could find another web develop who could raise it up for you but if by any means you want me to finish it up for you then it means that there would be extra charges.

FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
The script was developed under php.
The script has friendly URLS (SEO).
I've used a couple of image caching techniques to prevent huge network traffic.
Nice Slide of goods. smiley

FOR EVERYBODY

It's an easy market solution.
Something similar to eBay.

By the way, The domain above which I am referring everybody is like my online rough book. I use it to test my work. If you have problems accessing it, please be patient and try again later cos the host and it's server is whack.

Those of you that have muf.mobi sites should know me already from the support site smiley

But if you wish to know more about me, simply add dot com to my name. I equally develop ePresense for serious minded people/companies.

How do you end a story again?
The END.
FIN.
Urrrm urrrm BYE BYE.

LOL cheesy
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by missobeza(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
Thats some cool work! Hope you do get a buyer soonest.
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by emekaD3(m): 1:57am On Apr 17, 2011
nice work, love the sliders

think you should change your post title to shopping cart cms for sale or something like that, good luck
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by talk2hb1(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2011
Why dont you finish the software n donate it to the open source community. you make your money through customization and support.
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by youngbobby(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2011
missobeza:

Thats some cool work! Hope you do get a buyer soonest.
Thanks Obeza smiley

emeka.D.:

nice work, love the sliders

think you should change your post title to shopping cart cms for sale or something like that, good luck

Done! Thanks for the tip smiley

talk2hb1:

Why dont you finish the software n donate it to the open source community. you make your money through customization and support.

LOL, I keep having a feeling that most of the Nigerian sites out there are results from open source scripts. It's very bad. If I should do it like you've just said, they'll make it open source then you'll see thousands of Nigerians using it and there's definitely no INTEGRITY in that. If the script used by eBAY, facebook, twitter and the likes were open source, those companies won't be at the level that they are in right now. No much talk though, THE truth is that if nobody is buying this, it'll remain in my archive till whenever.
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by alexSeoTM(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
i think you should finish the script first, then try selling in a foreign forum you can make up to 2000 bucks from this.

nice site btw
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by youngbobby(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
alex Seo™:

i think you should finish the script first, then try selling in a foreign forum you can make up to 2000 bucks from this.

nice site btw

Thanks for the tip, but read the reply before yours. 2000 bucks? I assume you mean in dollars?
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by alexSeoTM(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
yup in dollars,   

i dont mean selling it to just one person,
Re: Shopping Cart CMS for sale by youngbobby(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
alex Seo™:

yup in dollars,   

i dont mean selling it to just one person,

Well said. Let me monitor the response here. If nothing is forthcoming then I'll be forced to follow your suggestion. At least even GOD will not blame me.

Thanks again smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Create Android App For My SMS Website? / How To Build Mobile Friendly Website Using Smf Wap2 Mod / Consistent Payoneer Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.