Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (59825 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by dollytino4real(f): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2019
chariisGRACE:

Search Google
thanks
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by consultancy: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2019
she stole the phone, simple. though I'm not in support of the savage treatment they served her
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Daeylar(f): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! No proof he ever had any phone. They should cut his dick off!.

That's all.
Not only his. Every man who was there and participated in that putting pepper into vagina wickedness.
If they can sexually harrass and treat someone else with such cruelty over an accusation, Then they can take such cruelty in the same measure.

That video is very painful cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
gloria34:
uncle calm down na, jail go teach am sense. Funny how he is a married man with three wives and kids

Women dey marry nonsense finally.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Originalsly: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
dainformant:

.......... the girls were gone. I asked why and I was told that the girls said the money we offered was too small.

“We searched everywhere

The two girls and his friends were in the room when he left to pay.He did not take his phone....really?....left his iPhone on the chair. When he returned the girls were gone and his phone missing....the girls picked the phone infront of his friends?.... and they said nothing?...until later? Why not one of his friends stole the phone?...why the girls?... because they are prostitutes? Some of us here think the same.This guy needs to be peppered until he tells the truth.... after all... he is still blaming her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Bestchisom(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
I 've not seen the to!to peppered video how can i get it
This guy sef
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
SUPRRA:
BAD LIFE IS NEVER GOOD
But what they did to her was wrong.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Ukoabasi: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Sterope(f): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
You shouldn't be talking about the phone at all
THUNDER4real:
Theirs more to this story...now all of them want to prove innocent. The torture is bad, however the phone can't just disappear into thin air.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by sinola(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

inbox me via my whatsapp number so as to send it to you via 08032022414
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by bestpunterever: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
I av it
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by foster212: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:

I have it.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by ChristineC: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
See how he confidently dismissed the girl as "prostitute" grin grin
So what can he call himself calling the "prostitute"? embarassed

This one too have a wife somewhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Revolva(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Why is no one criticising the man for Buying a prostitute? i think the girl is innocent, even if she stole the phone man should get over it. that's what happens when you buy a prostitute.
Get over an iPhone x max you no get sense oo

You think it's easy ecen if it's a Nokia torch phone for someone u patronise to steal from you...yes what de did to the gal is too bad but if you take a second thought she deserves it somehow these gals are evil

Imagine someone patronised you olosho and you end up stealing the iPhone x

If na me i go tie d gal flog her taya then take her to the police station and lock her up for months
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Revolva(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
gloria34:
D guy was asked to produce d manual of d phone so that it could be tracked but he couldnt, call Ur phone number, he said he Dont know it. D guy is a lier

Close mouth there some people have more then one phone at hand

Do you know if the olosho have switch of the device she is the suspect notin else I have witnessed many of this kind drama with friends

Naija gals una no be am after all many of dem na olosho from house
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by paddyofboss(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
gloria34:
There was no missing phone, d guy lied. D girl caught him taking hard drugs and refused to follow him into d hotel, that was d beginning of d issue. All these runs girls sef, go work they say no
And how did u get the info
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Babacele: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
gloria34:
uncle calm down na, jail go teach am sense. Funny how he is a married man with three wives and kids
Glo how is my friend?
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Revolva:

You think it's easy ecen if it's a Nokia torch phone for someone u patronise to steal from you...yes what de did to the gal is too bad but if you take a second thought she deserves it somehow these gals are evil

If na me i go tie d gal flog her taya then take her to the police station and lock her up for months
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Bighead9: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Brightolanton:

What kind of comment is this? This is just blind tribalism. So there are no yoruba prostitutes in your Lagos n Ibadan? Rise beyond tribal bigotry pls.

What does her tribe has to do with the acts of those criminals?

My comment was due to the fact that, the Ladies from that part of Nigeria constitute 98% of the total Prostitutes in Nigeria. grin grin

Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Revolva(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?

You never see anytin we wey be playas wey de carry babes de show dem hell am not saying I will stick pepper in her parts it's wrong but other ways de to deal wit dem all these evil asshole naija gals dem de look face na

Make dem try steal my fone ...make dem see tiger face to face for dem front
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Revolva:

You never see anytin we wey be playas wey de carry babes de show dem hell am not saying I will stick pepper in her parts it's wrong but other ways de to deal wit dem all these evil asshole naija gals dem de look face na

Make dem try steal my fone ...make dem see tiger face to face for dem front
steal made no sense? Mate! what kinda ganja have you been smoking? sad
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Revolva(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
steal made no sense? Mate! what kinda ganja have you been smoking? sad

You are a brain dead fool

Notin de ur head simple explanation you can't understand

Get lost
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Expensive2000(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
is it ur to-to tin
drop Ur Whatsapp n i will send it to u
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mysticwarrior(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2019
EmekaBlue:
first time im watching d vid also.....omo d guy massage d fresh pepper for d toto...chai
the toto suffer no be small.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by mysticwarrior(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2019
SmithRussell:
So the juju man they hired the previous day before peppering was for what? I believe one of them (she or her friend) stole the phone. .

I once heard a story of how one prostitu.te told her client to pay extra 4k for burst condom, before the guy went to ATM he had to drop his phone. When he came back the lady denied him because it was a very big phone. . The man being an officer tried to threaten the girl buh she no gree admit osotey the guy started doubting his memory. . It was not until some of her angry/jealous colleagues put mouth that she finally returned the phone. .
I don't know if you are a christian or Muslim but the God you serve will bless and give you more wisdom, reasonable evidence suggest that there was a stolen phone but the guys handled the situation inappropriately. Guys should always be on the watch whenever they are with prostitutes, some of them steal as well... That was how one of My neighbor brought in one Ashawo and the girl stole his phones and ipad and left the house when he was taking his bath in the morning, three days later the girl was caught at DSC round about, trust warri boys After 3 dirty slap she confessed that she gave the phones to her boyfriend, the boy was forced to appeared and he said he had already sold the phones at Robinson plaza PTI junction, one of the phones was recoverd and her parents who were brought to the shameful sceen paid for the remaining phones.
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Revolva:

Close mouth there some people have more then one phone at hand

Do you know if the olosho have switch of the device she is the suspect notin else I have witnessed many of this kind drama with friends

Naija gals una no be am after all many of dem na olosho from house
Lol, u are quick to condem d girl without proof. I work with proof else i'll use d word "maybe". I was there 4 d interview at state headquaters Benin, d guy could not even prove he had such a phone
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Revolva:

To beat u just dey hungry me. A guy with wives patronising prostitutes and u see nothing wrong? D fact that he Cant prove he had an iphone x didnt disturb u? D girl is not guilty until proven by a court abi u nor know that 1?
Re: Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Babacele:
Glo how is my friend?
He's fine dear. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.