Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Asup Suspend Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Asup Suspend Strike (350 Views)

No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asup Suspend Strike by kingsley52(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
*******OK.TV News*

The Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) has suspended the 2-month-old strike it embarked over the failure of the Federal Government to implement agreements reached with the union in 2017.

Addressing journalists at the end of its emergency NEC meeting on Tuesday in Abuja, ASUP national president, Usman Dutse, directed members of the union to commence academic activities on Wednesday.

Details later.
Re: Asup Suspend Strike by Xzydar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
I sit at home everyday but I paid my school fees before ASUU called of the strike and this is how I did it:

(1) (Reply)

$ / Why Dowe Use Selenium? / UTME 2019: See The List Of All Items Prohibited By JAMB In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.