Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties (9656 Views)

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / School Bullies Called Me A Whale...now I’m Top Model - (sexy Photos) / African's Top Ten Wealthiest Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by omar22(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
Senegal – She needs food but pretty too bonny though
Mali – Pretty
Nigeria – Posing (relax men!!!)
Ghana- Too chunky for a model
Cameroun-Pretty
Botswana-Cute
Angola-What- Portuguese
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
lol Omar what a synthesis!!! smiley
Ghana too chunky you think?? I think she's curvy
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
so let's tell me who's your favourite unless you want them all looool grin
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by omar22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Nayah,  I didnt say anything is wrong with the Ghanaian lady but for a supermodel she is too chunky (trying not to use the word big or fat)
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
yeah I understand Omar don't worry but you know now agencies are fighting fo not recruting skinny girls, but for African I think it's representative because a lot of or sisters are not skinny and have to be skinny to be able to work as model
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Ifygurl: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2010
@Omar22

The last girl in the ghana section is a plus size model meaning she's a size 12 and above type of model. In the sense of plus size models, she's actually one of the fittest. She's one of my favorite models; i think her curves are to die for.
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2010
Ify hi , actually I agree this ghanian model is just everything like an African woman, a model should'nt be skinny, at least not in Africa because it's not our model of beauty
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2010
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by otumfour(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2010
interesting topic, a reminder of how beautiful African women are , I luv 'em all wink
I won't trade in,
me likes this 1 down here wink

Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
yes otumfour, this is strange but I was sure you'll prefer this ghanian girl, grin
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by otumfour(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
lol! nayah lets juz say I luv to have ma hips namean wink,
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
loooooool yeah right, wink
Re: African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties by Nayah(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Biggest Celebrity In Africa? / Top 10 RICHEST Hip Hop Musicians In Nigeria 2017 / Davido Broke The New Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend (chioma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.