Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Can You Die For Your Country? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Die For Your Country? (924 Views)

Will You Leave Your Country For 1 Million Dollars And Never Return? / Ebola Virus: Stay In Your Country- Prophet TB Joshua / Can you work for your country without money and fame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die For Your Country? by jenny2006(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2007
Some one asked me the other day if i could ever die for my beloved nigeria but my answer was obviously a 'NOOOOOO' because its not worth it and Nigeria is not a country that honours and respects its matryrrs like soldiers that die in a war.Take the biafra war for instance where many soldiers from both sides died but they were obviously never mentioned but its people like Ojukwu who was safely guarded and was never in huge danger that is now declared 'A WAR HEROE' .

So my people can yoube brave enough to die for your country??
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by cuteass1(f): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2007
This topic has been here before, and just like i laughed there, i have to laugh here too ROFLMAO!!!

well dear, you're not alone on that one, Die for naija yea right but i'll leave you the pleasure of viewng opinions for yourself;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=18524.msg1042216#msg1042216

Happy viewing hun! cheesy
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by Creamish(f): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2007
Can an ant one day grow to the size of an elephant? ur answer to adt question is my answer to urs! grin
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by LORDLOUIS(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2007
MY is NO,No,NO,NO,NO,NO and NO
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by trendy(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2007
Capilal letter . NO
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by tseye(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2007
i thnk u r right  its high tyme we recognise that\ cool
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by lilrukevwe(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2007
it depends on which country u are talking of becos if its this nigeria ia m staying u are talking of i cant even get an inuury 4 nigeria come to talk of faint 4 nigeria na god go punish me ogun na him go baptize me make them give me my own helll ifre if i die 4 nigeria
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by cuteass1(f): 12:12am On May 31, 2007
lilrukevwe:

it depends on which country u are talking of because if its this nigeria ia m staying u are talking of i can't even get an inuury 4 nigeria come to talk of faint 4 nigeria na god go punish me ogun na him go baptize me make them give me my own helll ifre if i die 4 nigeria

I cant stop laughing ooh, lol . .abi ooh my brother?? Not even an injury?? You stingy ooh grin grin
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by lilrukevwe(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2007
why u say i stingy wen them use 800million take do handover for new president na me go get injury i no well 4 dat one my dear its all man 4 him self and god 4 all of us
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by Sharn06: 9:25pm On May 31, 2007
me die ke? Olorun ma je. When they no swear dash me
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by ryu11(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
lai lai, for Nigeria?, i can't and won't. My country won't care. If they notice it'll only be for like a second (even at that i'd be lucky). maybe if i was an American, I'd consider it, I'm sure they won't let me. In fact they go to war over me. he he he grin grin grin
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by marlet01(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2007
You see it depends, But for Nigeria NO!!!!!!

THANK YOU wink
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by nikitareal(f): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2007
Mayb anoda country.definately nt nigeria.i am proud of bin a nigerian bt abeg.who dash nigeria dt kind of loyalty.
Re: Can You Die For Your Country? by soulpatrol(f): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
em, let me think for a second. HELLS NO!  cool what has that country given me? nada? and dont ask me what i have given to my country, because no matter what you do to try to  make it productive, shit blows back in your face. the country doesn't acknolwledge people's blood sweat and tears. so, naija, i love you from a distance oh. bahahahahahaha! grin

(1) (Reply)

Exood.com : Cool Site. Check It Out / Desperate Man Sneaks Into Delta Airline's Plane / Jamb Realease Utme Cutoff Mark 180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.