Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Getting A Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting A Nigerian Passport (673 Views)

The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Nigerian Passport by Maximuspfc: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please I want to get a Nigerian passport soon and I don't know the steps in getting it or the price. I want to get a 32 page passport that has a 10 year validity and I stay at Lagos. Please where can I get it, the documents needed and the price?
Please I appreciate your responses
Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Maximuspfc:
Please I want to get a Nigerian passport soon and I don't know the steps in getting it or the price. I want to get a 32 page passport that has a 10 year validity and I stay at Lagos. Please where can I get it, the documents needed and the price?
I just got mine today at the rate of 23k....I went to immigration office yesterday with my certificate of birth, State of Origin Certificate got der late if not would have got it that same yesterday....but was told to come back today for d pick up. Tho not in Lagos but Dutse....
To ur question go to Alausa Secretariat Ikeja and ask for Immigration office.....but heard it is 30k in LAGOS
Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by aywhy93(m): 1:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
I just got mine today at the rate of 23k....I went to immigration office yesterday with my certificate of birth, State of Origin Certificate got der late if not would have got it that same yesterday....but was told to come back today for d pick up. Tho not in Lagos but Dutse....
To ur question go to Alausa Secretariat Ikeja and ask for Immigration office.....but heard it is 30k in LAGOS

Is it the one with the 10years validity you got at that rate.?
Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by dabolaji: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Maximuspfc:

At immigration office alagbon ikoyi got my for 30k
Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:50am On Feb 15, 2019
aywhy93:

the one of 5yrs, 10yrs validity is not ready for now but till March

1 Like

Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by Maximuspfc: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
aywhy93:

Thanks a lot
Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by Maximuspfc: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
thanks a lot
Re: Getting A Nigerian Passport by Maximuspfc: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
dabolaji:

At immigration office alagbon ikoyi got my for 30k
thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer: Real Or Scam? / How ₦2500 Good Gesture From Petrol Attendant To A Customer Earned Him ₦12.4m / Benin To Minna (niger State) By Road Transport...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.