Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria (1199 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by mikc: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hi all, pls i want to know much it will cost me to set up a blog site or website.
thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by IamReallyboy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
mikc:
Hi all, pls i want to know much it will cost me to set up a blog site or website.

Entertainment Blog for sale.
www.tinkoloaded.com.ng is for sale @ ₦5,000 inbox me if you are interested.
@ 2348139504868 on Whatsapp
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by waali(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2019
mikc:
It depends on your budget and plans for your blog. Me for example, started Power Master with just N1050. However, just know that it's on the free platform. Starting it on a self-hosted WordPress would definitely require more money.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2019
If you can install WordPress, migrate blogs to another host, install a theme with little tweaking, you suddenly becomes a 'Professional WordPress developer' cheesy. Nairaland una dooh!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by mcqwerty(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by hinere(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Guys pls I need help.
I am an aspiring blogger. I bought a domain and host from a Nigerian host company. They sent me my username and password to access my control panel. I access it yesterday. I then searched for WordPress to install. I installed it becos it told me successful. Now am stuck.
I don't know the next thing to do.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
it all depends on what platform you want to use. if using blogger, then you only need domain which should be less than 5k per year.

but if you want to use self hosted, then you will need to make budget for both domain and hosting. again you can choose to go with hosting with Nigerian host or foreign. they have low budget packages which both domain and hosting could be from 10k per year upward .
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by CuriousX: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
ClixMaster:
If you can install WordPress, migrate blogs to another host, install a theme with little tweaking, you suddenly becomes a 'Professional WordPress developer' cheesy. Nairaland una dooh!

Bros expert is in the eyez of the beholder grin All the things you mentioned there easy? grin Abeg no take away my garri. when you sef meet someone more knowledgeable your expert swag will cast tongue
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
CuriousX:

Bros expert is in the eyez of the beholder grin All the things you mentioned there easy? grin Abeg no take away my garri. when you sef meet someone more knowledgeable your expert swag will cast tongue
I no dey swag boss cheesy. I just talk wetin I dey see for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Blog Site Or Website In Nigeria by healthmister01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
It took me 2weeks to set up my blog on blogger free platform. https://rank10best..com . Blogger is very easy.

(1) (Reply)

Identity Verification Issues / Wordpress Plugin:- Elementor Pro Free Download [activated] / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.