Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels (3498 Views)

Estimate Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ilorin Kwara State. / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Hello House, can anyone give me an estimate of the likely cost to finish up this 12 rooms of self contain hostel about to the site in ogun state using normal building materials . All contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Note: It's a twin building of 6 rooms each
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Go and ask ur engineer or quantity surveyor. Nigerians and shortcut...

1 Like

Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by satelliteDISH(m): 3:21am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:
Go and ask ur engineer or quantity surveyor. Nigerians and shortcut...

No mind the stingy man. Him quantity surveyor don give am estimate. He want come here to find out if them cheat am.

1 Like

Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 13, 2019
satelliteDISH:

No mind the stingy man. Him quantity surveyor don give am estimate. He want come here to find out if them cheat am.

Typical Nigerian client, lol. My brother is a civil engineer, so I know what he goes through.

So difficult trying to convince some people. But when you meet good clients, it's bliss.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by pocohantas(f): 4:49am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

Typical Nigerian client, lol. My brother is a civil engineer, so I know what he goes through.

So difficult trying to convince some people. But when you meet good clients, it's bliss.

I guess good clients are the ones who do not verify given cost/estimate. There is totally nothing wrong in double-checking the cost of things. Even in market, most people do not price in one place and pay immediately. That is bargaining... You shouldn't be afraid of it, if your price is fair.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2019
pocohantas:

I guess good clients are the ones who do not verify given cost/estimate. There is totally nothing wrong in double-checking the cost of things. Even in market, most people do not price in one place and pay immediately. That is bargaining... You shouldn't be afraid of it, if your price is fair.

Nobody is asking him not to verify, it's a free world and we know the theory of pepper pricing, you don't have to remind us. He can also go the the market and do his estimates himself.

"Good clients" are the ones who do things within the boundary of what's right and profitable for both parties. They appreciate people's sweat and understand that you pay for quality.

Coming online and opening your building's plan to the whole world, displaying the name of the contractors is a desperate thing. If you don't have money to build, be patient and save up instead of making a mockery of someone's profession.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nutase: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

Nobody is asking him not to verify, it's a free world and we know the theory of pepper pricing, you don't have to remind us. He can also go the the market and do his estimates himself.

"Good clients" are the ones who do things within the boundary of what's right and profitable for both parties. They appreciate people's sweat and understand that you pay for quality.

Coming online and opening your building's plan to the whole world, displaying the name of the contractors is a desperate thing. If you don't have money to build, be patient and save up instead of making a mockery of someone's profession.
It's obvious you think the op is picking the money on the floor.
What is wrong in getting different price lists before awarding a contract. Besides that is standard practice in both public and private sector organizations.
Secondly your idea of a "good" client is a maga you can just exploit. Probably a politician who has stolen government money and wants to hide it in some fake project.
As long as the op worked hard to earn his money, he has every right to spend it in such a way that minimizes his loss.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nutase: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2019
satelliteDISH:

You are calling someone stingy because he wants to get a good deal for himself. It shows the level of your thinking to be equivalent to that of a toddler.
How does his question affect you? Is it your money he is spending or is it your stingy??

Learn to mind your business and skip threads were you have nothing reasonable to contribute to.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Larwin(m): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Why do people have abusive hand and mouth shocked
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2019
yeldey:
Hello House, can anyone give me an estimate of the likely cost to finish up this 12 rooms of self contain hostel about to the site in ogun state using normal building materials . All contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post your building plan or you can visit this thread for a free estimated cost.
https://www.nairaland.com/3772189/free-building-estimate-nairalanders-samuel
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Thanks U for your silly comment.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

If you are reasonable and knowledgeable enough, you would know what I posted up there is just the building plan. Where did you get the name of any contractor, it seems you are just too blind!!!
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
segzy14:

Post your building plan or you can visit this thread for a free estimated cost.
https://www.nairaland.com/3772189/free-building-estimate-nairalanders-samuel

I just did that, thanks.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
yeldey:

If you are reasonable and knowledgeable enough, you would know what I posted up there is just the building plan. Where did you get the name of any contractor, it seems you are just too blind!!!

Oga, unless you're not the owner of that plan. The engineering firm is clearly written there, De John & Associates. You only blurred out the client's name.

Thanks fot the insults, but I've made my point.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nutase:
It's obvious you think the op is picking the money on the floor.
What is wrong in getting different price lists before awarding a contract. Besides that is standard practice in both public and private sector organizations.
Secondly your idea of a "good" client is a maga you can just exploit. Probably a politician who has stolen government money and wants to hide it in some fake project.
As long as the op worked hard to earn his money, he has every right to spend it in such a way that minimizes his loss.

Please you don't have to quote me. I don't know you from Adam. Thanks.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
yeldey:
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Obafisenco(m): 3:54am On Feb 15, 2019
yeldey:
The way u snap it, the measurements are not showing .
and that's wat will be use in calculation how many blocks and stuff
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Obafisenco:

The way u snap it, the measurements are not showing .
and that's wat will be use in calculation how many blocks and stuff

Can I send it to you personally
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by obi58: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=yeldey post=75708027][/quote]

I have a friend executing a similar project to be on the safe side budget around 10 to 25 million depending on the quality of finishing and the location of the project wether the plot has drainage issues or otherwise.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Obafisenco(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
yeldey:

Can I send it to you personally
no problem.
fisenco61@gmail. com or 08186153576 (WhatsApp)
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obafisenco:

no problem.

fisenco61@gmail. com
or
08186153576 (WhatsApp)

Kindly check your mail.
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Amastermovic(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
yeldey:

Good day,
you can forward the plan here because this is not clear enough consultyomired@gmail.com
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by goldcorn(f): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whatsaapp me for a detailed estimate with small money 09069193297
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by Olaide1295: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hey Yeldey,
The price depends on your location.
I completed a building with 12 rooms self con(6 each) with around 9.2M
The 9.2 includes all money spent from land to finishing(except painting)
Re: Cost Estimate Of This 12 Rooms Self Contain Hostels by yeldey: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
embarassed
Olaide1295:
Hey Yeldey,
The price depends on your location.
I completed a building with 12 rooms self con(6 each) with around 9.2M
The 9.2 includes all money spent from land to finishing(except painting)

Thanks for this info but where is yours located? Kindly excluded the cost of the land

(1) (Reply)

Affordable & Modern Duplex (pent House) For Sale @ Chevy View (pictures) / Cosgrove Smart Estate Abuja.. / 5Hectares Of Dry Land With C Of O by Atican beach tarred road,Okun-Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.