Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Many Ltrs Of Water Shd An Adult Drink Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Ltrs Of Water Shd An Adult Drink Daily (862 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ltrs Of Water Shd An Adult Drink Daily by joeruano1: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
I need a nutritionist or a well informed person 2 state daily water req. in ltrs.
Re: How Many Ltrs Of Water Shd An Adult Drink Daily by WAVixen: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
The answer to that question has become quite controversial in the last few years, some say 8 glasses of water, another group say 8 bottles of 1.5 liters, which is quite a lot.
The FACT of the matter is that, water is so useful and beneficial to one's health. So drink as you can.
Re: How Many Ltrs Of Water Shd An Adult Drink Daily by blapo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
I do not think 1.5 Litres is too much in a day thought u wanted to say 4 litres cos thats what i use to hear. and think of it that eva container is 1 litre.

(1) (Reply)

A Guide For Loosing Weight After Pregnancy / Declining Sperm Quality: Male Infertility On The Rampage! / Many Nigerians Have Hygiene Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.