Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,748 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Late Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Late Period (871 Views)

BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late! / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Period by wildmutt(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
why the hell is my period late , this is really strange.
Re: Late Period by missobeza(f): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2011
Periods could be late due to many reasons:

.Hormonal imbalances.
.Pregnancy.
.Climate Change.
.Diet Change.
.Stress and many other reasons.If you are not pregnant, and if you dont get to see them at least twice then you may need to pay your doctor a visit. He may have a definite answer,but i feel there should be no cause of concern if you have only missed them once.

Good luck!
Re: Late Period by wildmutt(f): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
thanks chica,
i'm going to the hospital on monday, i just hope that i aint preggo.
cuz my friend told me i'm starting to sleep alot,i didn't even realized that.
soo this is like totally scary.
Re: Late Period by Nekai(f): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2011
sad
Re: Late Period by Sissy3(f): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^

why the sad face
Re: Late Period by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
poster whats the latest? seems to me you're preggers. congrats! wink

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Two Mouths Survives Life-saving Surgery / Disturbing News About A New, Resistent Strain Of Tb. / Kay Herbal - For cure of daiabetes, Asthma e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.