Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro (1537 Views)

Check Out Pictures Shot On The Camon 15 Premier / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Rubiesangel: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
The TECNO Camon 11 Pro was among the impressive series of smartphones, released by TECNO in 2018. The Camon 11 Pro comes as a better and upgraded version of its predecessor, the recently launched Camon 11. Just in case you are wondering what makes the phone unique and spectacular, here are 10 reasons to love the phone.

1.Design
Design-wise, the Camon 11 Pro is quite a beauty to behold. The device features a glowing diamond fire design similar to that of the TECNO Phantom 8. From the design, one may think that the device is made from Glass but actually, it is polycarbonate insulated with diamond fire material. The device weighs 158g and measures 156.65 mm *75.95 mm * 5.6 mm in dimension.

2. Camera
Primary: 16MP + 5MP with Quad-LED flash
Secondary: 24MP with LED Flash

3. Fingerprint Recording
Conversations embody our relationships, fuel career growth, offer evidence for justice, and more. From helping us keep alive the memory of loved ones, to keeping records of legal discussions, conducting interviews or even making customer service calls, the Camon 11 Pro makes recording calls a breeze. By just a simple tap of the fingerprint scanner, the call will be recorded immediately.

4. Eye Care
This feature basically makes it “easier to look at your screen or read in dim light, and may help you fall asleep more easily.” Hence its safe to say that the presence of this feature guarantees safety to your eyes.

5. HDR AI Beauty
The Camon 11 Pro cameras is reliable to improve self-portraits with the help of AI Beauty by recognizing up to 240 points on the face of the subject, delivering better beautification effects no matter the gender or age, and enabling self-learning capabilities based on user preferences, plus other added fun features.

6. Storage
The new Camon 11 Pro is powered by a ground-breaking 6GB RAM and a 64GB internal memory which is further expandable up to 256GB via the microSD slot. A 2.0 GHz Octa-Coreprocessor, taking your “speed” to the next level. Feel free to watch your favorite videos, download content, play games, and with the help of machine learning technology, CAMON 11 and CAMON 11 PRO are able to accelerate the game and put the phone into anti-disturb mode for users, which will bring a more immersive gaming experience.

7. Battery
Capacity: 3,750 mAh, non-removable
Type: Li-Polymer
Fast Charging: Yes, MediaTek Pump Express
OTG Support: Yes

8. AR Emoji
Animoji combines human expressions with 3D virtual expressions through Augmented Reality (AR) technologies and creates dynamic cartoon images in keyboard, which is embedded in the typewriting and allows for usage in all major instant messengers and social networks -Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, etc. Animated emoji reads facial movements and recreates them, making chatting with friends so much more fun!

9. Super-full View
Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
Size: 6.2-inch
Screen Resolution: 19:9, HD+ 720* 1520 pixels
Multi-touch: Yes

10. Face Unlock
Privacy and security are key elements in every mobile devices. TECNO Mobile decided to take it a leap higher with the introduction of facial recognition technology on the Camon X Pro. The facial recognition function on the Camon X Pro works pretty well but the Camon 11 Pro comes with a better facial recognition with a recognition rate of 500ms for faster and accurate unlocking.

Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Psoulsport(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Love everything about the camera and facial recognition...
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Yyvonne: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Great features in one device.. Make sense
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by chicwoman(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
I like all the features mentioned in this post.
I should try out the phone sometime
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Ejadike(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Your reasons for loved the device is valid, same way I can state 10 reasons why I love other android devices. Las las na money all of them wan make.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Rubiesangel: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Its not really about the money, its about value.
Ejadike:
Your reasons for loved the device is valid, same way I can state 10 reasons why I love other android devices. Las las na money all of them wan make.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Ejadike(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Its not really about the money, its about value.
translated to profits eventually ba? The whole essence of a business is to make money. TECNO is a great device though.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Rubiesangel: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
The essence of business is to make profit, true. But you must first create value and ensure that you are solving a problem for your prospective customers and clients. This is what brings the profit.
Ejadike:
translated to profits eventually ba? The whole essence of a business is to make money. TECNO is a great device though.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Pekuliar: 2:58am On Feb 15, 2019
A phone with such features deserves to be loved
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by devbojj: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Fair enough ....
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by scarycuteface(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
You will love this phone
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by NigeriaB(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sorry, I don't do Tecno!!

I can only use Nokia, iPhone, Sony, Samsung, LG or Motorola...These are original phones!
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by Realboygenius(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
NigeriaB:
Sorry, I don't do Tecno!!

I can only use Nokia, iPhone, Sony, Samsung, LG or Motorola...These are original phones!

I guess you've not used the Camon 11 Pro.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by tafat: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
cute reasons but then how about cost? i think the price is cool for the specs the camon 11 pro possesses. or what do you think?
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by shogsman(m): 4:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Tecno,Nope thanks I'll pass.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by sureinfo: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
nice features, but i think if the phone is light then weight should be among the features to love the device for.
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by sureinfo: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
true,you have a point there.i suppose the camon 11 pro is budget friendly for the specs it possesses
tafat:
cute reasons but then how about cost? i think the price is cool for the specs the camon 11 pro possesses. or what do you think?
Re: 10 Reasons To Love The Camon 11 Pro by scarycuteface(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2019
And some other features like

Favorite Apps at Your Fingertips
More Fun with Animoji
Call Recording by Fingerprint

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Launch New Smartphones Galaxy S11 In 2020 Lets See / Transsions, We Await A Monster! / I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.