Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? (2629 Views)

Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Nigerian Resident Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by obalukan: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
I'm traveling to schengen countries next month and I wanted to know how easy and possible it is to get resident permit within one month of my visa.

Please I need serious contribution to this topic.

Thanks.
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by usherroyal(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hi my man dat wnt 2 travel,u see it depend on d country b'cos d immgratn law of each cntry vary.now mention d cntry u are traveling 2.so dat,i can give my own advice. U can mail me usherroyal@yahoo.com
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2010
usherroyal:

Pls my fellow nigerian in russian.i want 2 come 2 russia in d next 2 month in d visiting visa platform.d question is how can i extend my stay there or how posible i can get tempoary resident permit or work permit.pls my people help me.God wil b with u al. Mail me usherroyal@yahoo.com
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by WAVixen: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
in one month to get a resident permit is unheard of my brother.
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by janezkonc: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
if you have where to sleep, you have residence, as long as you have visa and paid accommodation. you want 1 years residence permit, you must have one year visa and one year paid accommodation. it is simply so. if you are mega rich, in some country you get residence permit for 10 years, so called C visa in switzerland.
even people from Romania and Bulgaria, who are part of EU, are deported back if they don't have where to sleep. they don't need visa, but they need money to finance themselves, in other case, they face deportation.
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by obalukan: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Thank you.
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by jt2010: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ obalukan,

How can you make a flight Reservation for use either Finland or Norway Embassy.
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by Fogman(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
Poster, not withstanding the country, it is almost impossible.
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by obalukan: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
What do you mean? i think you need air tiket reservation for norway or finland? if yes go to any travel agency and requesst for it i think they we get for you for a price not more thatn 2k
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by DobraDobra: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
obalukan:

I'm traveling to schengen countries next month and I wanted to know how easy and possible it is to get resident permit within one month of my visa.

Please I need serious contribution to this topic.

Thanks.

in ur dreams
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by DobraDobra: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
obalukan:

Thank you.

do u have visa?
Re: One Month Visa To Europe: How Easy It Is To Get Resident Permit? by DobraDobra: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2010
janezkonc:

if you have where to sleep, you have residence, as long as you have visa and paid accommodation. you want 1 years residence permit, you must have one year visa and one year paid accommodation. it is simply so. if you are mega rich, in some country you get residence permit for 10 years, so called C visa in switzerland.
even people from Romania and Bulgaria, who are part of EU, are deported back if they don't have where to sleep. they don't need visa, but they need money to finance themselves, in other case, they face deportation.

i believe u are joking with what u wrote the only serious thing in it about deportation of romanians and Bulgarians but if u have money it does not give u residence pls

(1) (Reply)

Live In Russia As A Black Guy / Countries With The Highest Rates Of U.S. Visa Refusals / What You Should Know About LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.