Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Girls Should Stop Forming Jare! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Should Stop Forming Jare! (450 Views)

Stop Forming Stupid & Unbelievable Stories Just To Look Relevant- Funke Akindele / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Should Stop Forming Jare! by LillianB: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Be unique Darling.....

To the girl that thinks "I'm just perfect"

You were born to be real, not to be perfect

Tell her we love her plain!

You know, if it involves fake smiling, I'm out!

I'm trying to mind my business but, I see girls getting themselves uncomfortable just to fit into any damn trend that's up, it's heart breaking though.

Look, stop trying to get everyone's love, get their respect by being "you" I mean, the real you.

You hate beans? Don't be shy when offered beans, say " thanks but I don't eat beans " no one is goanna kill you for saying that. Don't endure a pain that you can avoid.

Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love

You love wearing loose clothes? because they make you feel free? Go on dear, wear them (don't mind what the busybodies are goanna say)

You're angry, show it!

Don't try to hide your anger if you can't do away with it instantly ( keep a free heart)

You love going without make up?...ride on, you're chick!

Confidence level: selfie with no filter

You love flat shoes, not always comfortable on heels?...feel free.

If you don't like it stop putting up with it

Start doing things the way you like it, yes! people will point out and say whatever they like about your lifestyle but I mean, you wear the shoe and you know where it's hurting you right?

Do the right things, the right way. You know when the morale comes? That's when you're doing the right thing.

So girl� let's be real here.

Tee-girl wishes you more at
www.thesoundme.

(1) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Talks Dating And Baby Mamas / Club Escape Lagos Closes And Owner Vows To Expose Celebrity Debtors / Seyi Shay Says We Should Have A Fvck You Challenge Where Girls Call Out Girls To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.