Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (98776 Views)

Meet Jare Ijalana, The Nigerian Girl Dubbed The most Beautiful Girl In The World / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Magichand: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some official photographs of a 4-year-old Nigerian girl, are currently trending on social media, and have received accolades from virtually everyone who has come across it.

The internet sensation, Baby Jare, is one of the three siblings that lifestyle/portrait photographer, Mofe Bamuyiwa, took an interest in and involved in a professional shoot.

As soon as the beautiful photos emerged online, many social media users who were wowed with the beauty of the child, quickly described her as the 'most beautiful girl in the world'.

Bamuyiwa who took to her Instagram page and shared the latest photos wrote:
"CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM HEAVEN.
I’m pretty excited and elated about my new style of child portraiture. Before I thought of Photographing the @the_j3_sisters , I have had frivolous ideas of how I can make artsy portraits of kids And do away from the norm .
The opportunity came and I had to take a bold step to express my ideas of how I want to take portraits of kids.

I want to portray the interception between her childhood and adulthood so both stay timeless. I could have made her smile and make her laugh out loud but I put her in their natural moments for us to see through their eyes.
Posing them as adults ! Was my trick to create it a timeless portrait. J A R E , when you clock 21 remember to do same pose and style."

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-baby-jare-the-4-year-old-nigerian-girl-branded-the-most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world/

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
beautiful! FTC ON POINT
paedophiles on nairaland stay clear, she's just a kid

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Magichand: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Really beautiful

31 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by BLESSMME: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gorgeously Beautiful

42 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
yes.

3 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Jesu......

4 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by LuciferChristi: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Rubbish!

Since when did small mouth become beauty?
Rabbit face.

Just be like say make I use shoe wound am 4 mouth.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Magichand: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Haha.. Bad mouth kill you.there

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Minjim: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

But I wish her picture was not filtered, that'll enable us have a natural assessment

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Gossipninja: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beautiful girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Babanews(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lalasticlala go dey eye this girl now...

2 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by redcliff: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
branded by who? abeg make this one go sitdown.. as she small them don dey teach am filtering.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Filtering couldn't allow one to give a right assessment.
Filteringly beautiful anyway.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by congorasta: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
k

hide them from Muhammad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Such a beautiful cute girl!! kiss...but peadophiles will be lurking around now...I am usually not comfortable with little girls being in the lime-light cos its a crazy World right now.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Almaiga: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
IPOB's will be like. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Make up and filters. Wish it was natural. It's beautiful anyway

10 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Too edited

13 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

Ha...now I see the set of people supporting PDP....hereditary madness is real

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Zirah: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Enhanced photos.

6 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
lol.
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by selemempe: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
englishmart:
my Igbo brothers be like.. "She's a Yoruba girl, from Enugu..
low self estime don rush claim am...her ethnicity wasnt mention...so...scram

17 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by Zirah: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

She doesn't understand the nonsense you just uttered. She's just a child

22 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by femo86(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Takeproft:
Make up and filters. Wish it was national. It's beautiful anyway

Natural

Your moniker sounds like what i do daily...if you code

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Rabbit face.

Hian

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
congorasta:
k

hide them from Muhammad

Muhammad be like

Congorasta wetin i do u? grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by koxi: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
ADORABLE!!

4 Likes

Re: The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) by KingKingKing: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
some times i wonder if some ppl here on Nairaland are human or demon,or are they part of the fallen angels from heaven? By their comments you wonder if they are beasts? See that LUCIFERCHRISTI's comment up there... how do you abhor hate and anger for people who do not know you?.

Did these hate filled persons come out of a woman or what?
they seem to be everywhere on Nairaland with funny monikers like Cowhead, Luciferchristi , Etc... i fear for Nairaland and our generation at large.

Beautiful Children God bless them!

41 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.