Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Teacher Chuks - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Teacher Chuks (36023 Views)

WAHALA NOR DEY Finish(adventures Of Chuks) / Please Don't Say No By Chuks Onyiuke / DREAMLAND: Insane Stories By Chuks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Chuks by sallydeen(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
nice update op
Re: Teacher Chuks by sallydeen(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
nice update OP.
thanks for the mention .
this story is getting more interesting, more scary and lessons to learn .
keep it coming
Re: Teacher Chuks by LCDD: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
sallydeen:
nice update OP.
thanks for the mention .
this story is getting more interesting, more scary and lessons to learn .
keep it coming

It's really becoming scary indeed. OP, keep it up.
Re: Teacher Chuks by Ann2012(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Really interesting and mind opening

Well done OP
Re: Teacher Chuks by Djulius147(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
nice story....... abeg mention me in ur next update
Re: Teacher Chuks by Obisteve42: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
This story is great, intriguing, informative and I believe has value to learn from. OP, do mention me in your next update.
Re: Teacher Chuks by oyinella(f): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Apostlenathan1:
Alright
@Ayanfe29 @Jeremy123 @Ann2012 @Skubido @Sallydeen @izaray @oyinella
Lets grab some pop corn as we continue... And those coming in...welcome on board
popcorn and ice cream! following

1 Like

Re: Teacher Chuks by Ayanfe29(f): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wow!!!! Thanks for the eye opener OP.... now the tension is incredible!
Re: Teacher Chuks by hidhrhis(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice job boss
U really hitting it
Re: Teacher Chuks by sunkieisland(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Nice story apostlenathan1.

However, try to put a schedule on your updates.

Good one
Re: Teacher Chuks by izaray(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
sunkieisland:
Nice story apostlenathan1.

However, try to put a schedule on your updates.

Good one

Noted...I'll do just that
Re: Teacher Chuks by dammyd46(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Apostlenathan1 your story is dope........ ride on
Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
@Ayanfe29 @Jeremy123 @Ann2012 @Skubido @Sallydeen @izaray @oyinella @sunkieisland @Obisteve42 @Djulius147

All hail
I'll be dropping one episode a day...great ryt

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
But let me drop two today
Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
PART 13

She was very beautiful, yet so tender and innocent. For a 14 year old girl, her beauty was way too much. To make matters complicated in her Favour, she was a brainy. She had the whole school singing her praise. She was the Head Girl.
The first day I saw her at the assembly ground, I knew she was going to be one of my targets,but the day I wore my special specs glasses Chinaza had given me and saw the volume of virtue she carried in her, I knew I didn’t need to chase after all the rats In the school.
“If I could get this one rat, She will get all the other rats...” I had said to myself
What was the Special Specs glasses for?
Before I left Chinaza’s Prison, she had called me in for a private chat with her...
“ Chuks, I am happy you took this whole situation in good fate,that shows you are a strong person. The truth is I don’t like being this Chinaza that you see, but the day I realized I was in soup already, I told myself to find a way to survive in it...So you are just like me. That is why I have decided to help you with your assignment...I will be giving you some special Spiritual gadgets...First, this is the Spiritual All seeing eyes”
She handed me a beautiful specs glasses..
“ You don’t have to wear it everytime, because it might run you mad as you will be seeing a lot of invisible things. You only wear it when you need to size a person up, it helps you to see the person’s value, Spiritual strength, Weaknesses and a lot of other personal things you need to know about that person....” Chinaza said
The Special Specs was what I used in evaluating Rejoice the Head girl..
We were having Fine Art class one sunny Afternoon and I had told them to draw the state of their minds, this gave me ample time to scan her thoroughly...To anyone who looked at me ordinarily, You would think I was just looking at the students, but I was deep in my scan.
These were the things I discovered about her:
* 14 year old
* Only daughter of her parents
*Exceptionally creative
* Carries a billion star ⭐️ glory
All around her, I could see stars...
You could also swipe with the specs to see what her future could look like, the specs was just going to give a premonition of what she could become based on the greatness she carried, When I swiped I saw
* She could be the First Female Governor of her State
* She could be a renowned Novelist
*She could be a renowned Public Speaker changing women globally
* She would give birth and raise great minds, who would inturn be great influencers....
Her Proposed achievements were limitless...
I decided to check her weakness and found my access point...
*Parents don’t show her love, in fact her mother tells her she is ugly as a way of not letting her beauty get into her brain...so she will easily fall for anyone who could make her feel beautiful.
That was my Access key....
After the Fine Art class, as every one was stepping out of my Art studio, I asked her to stay behind...
“ Head girl, I love when I see beauty and brains....Keep it up and don’t let any of these small boys get into that great brain of yours” I gave her a smile and she blushed.
“ Thank you, Mr Chuks”
“ You are welcome, dear...Stay beautiful “
Another Gadget Chinaza had given me was the “Hearing Ear”. It was like a small Bluetooth earpiece. It made you hear the thoughts of the person you are targeting and also the person’s conversation about you.
It also had its side effect, like you know the devil doesn’t have anything that is perfectly good.
I couldn’t use the Earpiece for a long time as I would be hearing all sorts of strange and demonic voices...
It was with the Earpiece I monitored Rejoices thoughts...
As I was complimenting her, I heard her thoughts loud and clear...
“ Oh my goodness, out of the girls in this class, Mr Chuks called me to tell me I am beautiful... Maybe he likes me.. Aww... and he is so handsome, see his pink lips, I wish I could just kiss his lips...”
And she went on and on as she left my presence.
That was how, I got Rejoice... I started telling her sweet nothings, giving her empty promises..I was on her case for two months..
“ Rejoice, I really love you, maybe it’s because god knows I will meet you that was why, he directed me to this school to teach, If I don’t marry you, I think I will die.. Honestly, I don’t think I can wait till you finish university for us to get married, Maybe we should get married in the next two years, when you are 16 and you will continue your education in my house...”
Rejoice was head over heels lost in love with me, so getting her on my bed was the easiest thing to do...
It happened on the 15th February, the day after Valentine’s Day...I saw the stars disappearing ....

Typing...
Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
PART 14

On Valentine’s Day, I sent her a cake, a brand new Expensive phone, a box of Expensive chocolates and a pack of expensive perfumes.. It was well packaged and delivered to her in school.
I didn’t want my identity to be revealed, so I wrote on the card with a disguised handwriting...
“ To she who has the beauty and brains, my goddess ...I love you forever” From your secret Admirer
You should trust girls in the school, everywhere was on fire, I could hear the students whispering amongst themselves...
“ You need to see the Valentine gift senior Rejoice got from her secret admirer”
It was the talk of the school...Even unmarried singles who were teachers were talking about it...
I sent for her...

“Thanks ” she said shyly as she entered my Art studio
“ For What?” I said smiling at her seductively...
“ The gifts of course”
“ And who said I was the one who sent it?” I said smiling
“ I know it was from you, no other person calls me beauty with brains”
“ Ok, so what if I did?, do I get a return gift?”
“ I don’t have money to buy gifts” she said shyly
“ I don’t want gift, I want love...I want you to show me that you love me just the way I do and that you won’t betray me”
“ Betray you?”
“ Yes, very soon you will get into the university and you will fall in love with a boy your age. That’s when you begin to say I am way too older than you”
“ That’s not true” she said blushing
“ Then show me you will stay true to your words”
“ I promise” she said
“ I don’t want words, I want you and I to become one, that way we will be bound together, that way you will love me more and I will be sure you will never leave me”
“ Sex?” She asked shyly
“ Huh Huh” I answered
“ I am a virgin and Mum says it’s only my husband that must disvirgin me”
“ I am your husband, I want to be your Husband, I am on the same page with your Mum, I don’t want anyone taking advantage of you... Rejoice...the love I have for you, I don’t understand myself...”
“ I don’t know...” she said looking confused
“ You know what? just forget it, I guess I am just the one crazy about you” I said trying to feign annoyance as I turned from her to arrange some books on my table...
“ You are angry sir...?” She asked with a sense of guilt...
“ Not angry, just hurt... As a teacher, you know I don’t have much , but I had to borrow to buy all those things to make you happy, thinking you loved me too”
“ I...Love you too sir”
“ No you don’t...If you do, you will allow me to be the first and only man in your life...I feel like holding and cuddling you”
“ Sir, give me some time at least let me get into the university...”
“ Someone else will take you from me” I allowed a fake tear drop...
“ Sir, you are crying?”
“ Me? Cry?...I just have something in my eye” I said wiping my tears
“Sir, if it will make you happy, I will do it, but hope I won’t get pregnant”
“ I will use a protective condom, you know what that is , right?”
She nodded, Yes, I was going to use a physical protective condom to prevent her from getting pregnant and having any sexually transmitted disease(STD), but if only she knew it couldn’t prevent her from the Spiritual STD which is the Sexually transmitted Demons.(STD).
We agreed instead of coming to school next day, she would come over to my house...
The next day when she got to my place around 8am, I didn’t want to rush things so I took her out for Pizza and Ice cream and we went for a swim. I spoiled her silly.
At about 12 noon, we returned to my house. I started playing some erotic blues, I told her some fake stories about how I had been dumped by ladies because I showed ladies too much love. I told her I was a fool for love...
I crowded her with so much emotional talk that she was the one who rushed to kiss me....
As we got deep in the romance, I remembered Chinaza told me I could put on my specs when having sexual intercourse with a lady, that way I get to see the spiritual transaction taking place , my progress and to know if it was the lady who was having the upper hand spiritually...
“ I need to put on my glasses!” I said as I pushed her away from me
“ Why?” She asked
“ I want to see your eyes clearly, so I register this special moment in my brain”
She smiled shyly...
When I wore my specs, what I saw dazed me.... I saw the spiritual transaction that happens during sex...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Chuks by babajeje123(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
OP, please reference the author at the end of each post. You don't own this, please.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Chuks by sunkieisland(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Apostlenathan1:
@Ayanfe29 @Jeremy123 @Ann2012 @Skubido @Sallydeen @izaray @oyinella @sunkieisland @Obisteve42 @Djulius147

All hail

swell
Re: Teacher Chuks by Chiprince007(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Great concept , great storyline
Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
babajeje123:
OP, please reference the author at the end of each post. You don't own this, please.

And you didn't see the author's name on the first page?
I believe that was the first thing I did.
Why air ur pain and bitterness here angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Teacher Chuks by oyinella(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Apostlenathan1:

All hail

yes apostle
Re: Teacher Chuks by hardeybhayour(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Op God bless you with this insightful piece warning youth on the dangers of premarital sex. God bless you wonderfully Abeg I fit copy one chapter post for fb
Re: Teacher Chuks by sallydeen(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
nice update op premarital sex....... hmmmm God help me
Re: Teacher Chuks by maxxy26: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice Story,pls Mention Me On Nxt Update
Re: Teacher Chuks by babajeje123(m): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Apostlenathan1:

And you didn't see the author's name on the first page?
I believe that was the first thing I did.
Why air ur pain and bitterness here angry angry lipsrsealed
Reference the author at the end of each post you copied from her Facebook page. No pain and bitterness anywhere. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
babajeje123:

Reference the author at the end of each post you copied from her Facebook page. No pain and bitterness anywhere. Thank you.

I get ur point
I'll do just that
God bless
Re: Teacher Chuks by izaray(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2019
This is really educative

Thanks for the update
Re: Teacher Chuks by Kaycee9242(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2019
op well done we await update
Re: Teacher Chuks by Apostlenathan1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
PART 15

I tried to be as gentle as possible, so I would not hurt her. That would have discouraged her as that day was her first time. I kept saying sweet nothings to her, the moment I penetrated into her, I saw it…
Through my specs, I saw a dark flame gush out of my body into her, and almost instantaneously, I saw shiny stars escape or better still evaporate out of her body like vapour from boiling water….
The stars were beautiful, I couldn't count the numbers of stars that left her body in a rush, I tried grabbing one of the stars, but it wasn't tangible as it escaped through my fingers.
I watched in amazement as the stars were gushing out of her body and disappearing like smoke…I became instantly emotional because I realized what I had just done to the poor girl; she was losing some of the precious stars God had kept in her. The human part of me broke into tears as I withdrew from her….she noticed and she said…
“You didn't enjoy it?”
I kept crying as I drew her close to me…I drew her close to let her know how sorry I was for tampering with her destiny, but I couldn't find the words to say it to her. I was also crying as it dawned on me how I had lost all my virtues in the past. No wonder, I was empty. I had slept with countless girls….This was how my stars must have been expelling out of my body at every sexual intercourse. I remembered times when I did five rounds at a go! Oh my God!
Suddenly, something else happened, two strange smelly beings entered into my room through the wall, they were invisible but I could see them as I still had my specs on…
Their presence was so perplexing I couldn't move. They started taking the remaining stars in the air: the ones that had not disappeared. It was like food to them as they swallowed the stars….
They eventually left after they had swept the whole room clean of stars, but before they left I noticed, they did something strange, they moved closer to Rejoice unknown to her, and one of this irritating beings put its mouth closer to her private part, he touched my semen that poured out of her. He looked closely at it and shook his head. I didn't understand what that meant.
It was already 2pm. So I told Rejoice she needed to go home, but My goodness!, Rejoice said she wasn't going, that she still wanted more…
I knew instantly what was at work, by having sexual intercourse with me, I had transferred one of the Sexually Transmitted demon called “SEXRUSH” into her. This demon was initially transferred into me by Laraba at the age of 17.
I knew at that point, unfortunately for Rejoice, she had caught it…Her body would always crave for sex, and just like me, the more she was going to be having sex from that day, the more of those shiny stars , she was going to be losing. I shook my head in pity for her, as I didn't know if she could ever achieve that beautiful future God had planned for her.
I, however turned her down telling her, I wouldn't want her parents to suspect anything. She wore her uniform and left my home.

Since that day, Rejoice was all over me, following me like a dog. She wanted to have me anywhere. She became a constant visitor in my house and I didn’t have a choice. I needed to dance to her tune till I knew it was time for me to leave the school, which must be after I had achieved my purpose through Rejoice.
Fortunately, for me in few months, I achieved my purpose in that school through Rejoice. I started getting my daily sperm collection from boys in that school. How?
Rejoice was no longer satisfied with me alone, she seduced and started having sexual intercourse with other boys in the school, thereby transmitting the SEX RUSH into them as well. The boys also started sleeping with other girls in school, the girls caught the SEXRUSH, as well. The girls also started sleeping with boys from other schools and even male teachers….it became a network of sex
i realized the evil arithmetic of sex outside marriage…. Get one rat, and all other rats will come to you. I needed male sperm, but the best way of achieving that was getting a girl, who would help me transfer the sexrush into all the males in the school. Unfortunately for Rejoice, she was my bait for getting the boys, and being a bait also had its serious consequences too. She was losing virtues…
Now, let me tell you about another gadget Chinaza gave me. She called it a SEXCULATOR. .A sex calculator, which I used in monitoring my progress with Rejoice, and the first time I used it to check my progress with Rejoice, I couldn’t believe my figures…

Typing...
© Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde

1 Like

Re: Teacher Chuks by izaray(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm..I'm even scared reading the story self

Thanks for the update Apostle
Re: Teacher Chuks by tahir01(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Enjoying this story and reflecting on the past. Scary o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) / Lonely Days- A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.