Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J (26870 Views)

Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by 912(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2019
driand:
Any middle belt man that votes for buhari again, the blood of his fallen kinsmen who died at the hands of herds shall be on his head.... AMEN!!!

So now it is guilt-tripping and emotional blackmail that you want to use in getting votes smh....That means defeat for Atiku is sure. Let the blood not only be on their hands, but people will still vote with their conscience. No one wants to sell the future of their children to criminals like Atiku simply because you are trying to blackmail them...Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by kpajie1: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2019
ok thank u ,try and settle down with d baby father stop claiming single mum.ure father and mum are together.hp val
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by samguru(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2019
like play like play Linda Ikeji don become bonafide baby mama. grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Anfieldboss: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2019
such a cute boy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian blogger and proud mum of one, Linda Ikeji took to her social media space to share a cute selfie with her son, Jayce Jeremi to celebrate Valentine's day.

She wrote;

'Wishing you the kind of love you pray to find, or maybe the kind that takes your breath away. Better yet, the kind of love that is true, pure and eternal; the one that brings you only peace and joy. May people who belong in your life find you and stay and may whatever that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you happiness be yours this day and always.
Happy Valentine's Day from Jayce and I ❤❤❤ .'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/linda-ikeji-shares-cute-selfie-with-her-son.html

Her baby is gorgeous.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by madamjay(f): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2019
I don't care what anyone has to say about Linda Ikeji! Her son is absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to have another baby soon!
wink wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2019
where are all the haters, shame on u . lovely beautiful son , beautiful mama
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
I swear this Linda no carry this boy play o,...she just careless about the man...o boi enjoy your mama wealth...#nextofkinlevel#
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by akdjr(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2019
So this is woman never nack ever since she gave birth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by BodyshopByEvie(f): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2019
why does the boy has lauras face
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by salbis(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2019
22brains:
tell her to bring her husband along to vote
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Xander85: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2019
driand:
Any middle belt man that votes for buhari again, the blood of his fallen kinsmen who died at the hands of herds shall be on his head.... AMEN!!!

Oh boy...see heavy curse! lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Where d FATHER

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by pweetyoge(f): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
May People who belong in your life find you and stay..such strong words..i pray the father of jayce connects with the son..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Amina2019: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
he looks more like laura than linda.
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian blogger and proud mum of one, Linda Ikeji took to her social media space to share a cute selfie with her son, Jayce Jeremi to celebrate Valentine's day.

She wrote;

'Wishing you the kind of love you pray to find, or maybe the kind that takes your breath away. Better yet, the kind of love that is true, pure and eternal; the one that brings you only peace and joy. May people who belong in your life find you and stay and may whatever that is beautiful, meaningful and brings you happiness be yours this day and always.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/linda-ikeji-shares-cute-selfie-with-her-son.html

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sperm stealer

Fatherless baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Deji63: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
That boy is handsome.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Ayobami7(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Cute
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J by Konquest: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

She wrote;

Cute Itsekiri boy... grin
Adorable ambience.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” / BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie / Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.