Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? (1853 Views)

Two Dead In Lagos As Drunk Driver Over Runs Hawkers / Gridlock In Lagos As Soldiers Unleash Mayhem / Trouble In Lagos As Police Man Shots Passenger Dead Over N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Noigeeriaa: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2010

I'm going to lagos on holiday and would love to take a picture with these guys
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Kunbee: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by violent(m): 1:39am On Aug 24, 2010
I'm sure there's something Romantic about this topic i haven't figured out!
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Noigeeriaa: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2010
violent:

I'm sure there's something Romantic about this topic i haven't figured out!

Yes I'm in love with them,
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Kunbee: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2010
lol
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2010
I think he is a Hyena-lover  undecided & wants to know if we have these hyena guys in lagos or he should bring his own hyena.
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Kunbee: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2010
^^he is an hyena himself
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by Noigeeriaa: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2010
Okija_juju:

I think he is a Hyena-lover  undecided & wants to know if we have these hyena guys in lagos or he should bring his own hyena.

Well actually I am a hyena breeder and I have a female hyena which I want to be fornicating with the finest male hyena in nigeria to breed supreme offspring

I'm gonna sell these babies to american pet lovers
Re: Do They Have These Hyena Guys In Lagos As Well Or Only Abuja? by whiteroses(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
yes downtown lagos in maami's town cheesy if you know isolo very well you will find them its once in a while though. how it works: the ikokos are the attraction but they are very boring so they'll bring along one playful monkey then people starts giving them money and gifts, i remembered people giving sweets to the monkey and it shook their hand out of jealousy I took an empty wrapper and put a stone inside and gave the monkey, he opened it and carefully targeted my legs grin. The most memorable show i remembered was in ireakari when two of them got loose people started shouting in horror, i ran inside one woman's shop and hid among crates of 7up she din't know what was happening and chased me out, and all of a sudden the ikokos walked back to their owners, apparently they control them with juju.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Annoying Person On Nairaland And Why / Fundraising Dinner For Nigeria's Victims Of Terror Attacks / power of weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.