Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Chevron Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Test (1704 Views)

Chevron Test / Chevron Test Conducted By Dragnet 5th March 2011 Please Any News? / Chevron Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Test by BILLIONs1: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
Please guys,

Who knows anything about chevron's skills test. where can i get information / materials to prepare for it?

What do i expect? what is the structure? thanks

anybody in the house done it b4?
Re: Chevron Test by chilori18: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
Its a simple test though it depends on your course of study. Try to study the fundamentals of your course,know d basics and some practical applications. just try to know as much as possible.When I wrote mine it was a written test but others have a computer test.whatever the case relax and believe u can make it,u definitely can.all d best.
Re: Chevron Test by obiki(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2007
pls has anybody that submitted their application here in Port Harcourt been invited for a test, if so how, where and when? thanks and wish you all the best.
Re: Chevron Test by thought: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
yeap I know lots of people who stay in ph that have been called. I was sent through email and also by post. the test would hold on wenesday and thursday this week.
Re: Chevron Test by BILLIONs1: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2007
@ chillori18

Thanks for the input? My discipline is E/E engineering. Could you be more specific as to how the computer based test is conducted and its content.

Is a general Engineering aptitude or core specific( course wise)

I would like to get your email and phone to relate on a more personal basis since you've been through it

my number - 08036677271
Re: Chevron Test by makarema: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2007
JOB REF: ARI 67/21563

Client/employer: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.

Recruitment agency: Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Public Relations Department

Attention: Sir or Madam

At Julius Berger Nigeria we specialize in engineering works for professionals engaged in Nigeria interestingly, we are recruiting new professional, but are keen to consider the right opportunity for the right people.

We listen carefully to what is important to you with regards to you, your family and lifestyle.

DETAILS:

JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC ; with the mandate to recruit expatriate services employees' for the fulfillment of contracts with Nigeria Federal and States government including all other private investors we work for" in Nigeria, seek to write your consent Directly from our labour consultants based on recent expatriate vacancies with our company.

JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC intends to invite prime experienced individuals/expatriates capable of rendering expertise services in fields below:

a) Petroleum Engineering
b) Drilling Services
c) Civil Engineering
d) Computer/Network Engineering
e) Architect Engineering
f) Marine Engineering
g) Mechanical Engineering
h) Electrical Engineering
I) Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering
j) Software Engineer
k) Project Managers and Business Analyst.
L) Medical Doctor
M) Nurse
N) Front Office Staff/Secretarial/Computer Operator
O) Security
P) Service engineers
Q) Project Manager
R) Hotel/Restaurant Workers
S) Advertising (Advertising/PR/Events)
T) Banking and Finance
U) Sales
V) Structural Engineers

PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:

A cooperate project management team, engineering, procurement, construction, transportation and installation, safety, drawing, Designs, Geological services, maintenance, commissioning etc.

Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages include;

. A very attractive net salary paid in US$ Sterling or Euro equivalent
Depending on employee's home country and currency preference.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
. Free medical care in Nigeria for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in Nigeria.

CONTRACT DURATION:

Level 1: 12 Months, (One Year) and renewably for perminate only on satisfactory performance by employee. Level 2: Full time interested candidates must have not less than 2 years experience in any of the above listed fields. Paying attention candidates should forward their resumes/CV with verifiable reference(s).

Yours Sincerely,

Engr. Hartmut Tolle
Head Public Relations Department
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Tele/fax 2348053436810

www.jb-nig.com

(1) (Reply)

Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Appin Technology Lab Nigeria Is Hiring / 9 Essential Skills For A Project Management Role.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.