Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

ASUU Chairman Suspended Indefinitely (see Reasons) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Chairman Suspended Indefinitely (see Reasons) (471 Views)

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Chairman Suspended Indefinitely (see Reasons) by starnet123: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
The authorities of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, has suspended the Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities of the institution, Dr. Monday Igbafen.

Igbafen, the university said, became suspended over alleged gross misconduct bordering on sexual harassment.

The suspension letter was contained...
Credit/Detail: https://examkits.com.ng/ASUU-chairman-suspended-indefinitely-see-reasons/

(1) (Reply)

I Think Things Are Falling Apart For Me. I'm So Sad / JAMB CAPS Registration And Login 2019 - Everything You Need To Know / UNILAG 51st Convocation Ceremony Date & Programme Of Events 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.