Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Socrates Meets Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Socrates Meets Jesus (5415 Views)

Gen. Buhari Meets With The Archbishop Of Canterbury (Photo News) / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Maynman:

This makes zero sense....

Baby Satan, You Never Had Sense. grin And you are not capable of having any! grin grin grin.

Get out of here and go play in your sand! grin grin grin
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
To think that it was there stupid baby Satan who should have called himself Discardedboy instead of Mainman who brought me in to destroy them. grin

[/b]God IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS! HE DOES CAUSE HIS ENEMIES TO BRING THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION! grin grin grin[b]

No wonder the stupid baby evil was very desperate yesterday! grin grin grin

LOOSEER! grin grin grin

Satan and his children will always always always be defeated! grin grin grin

AND GOD, IS IN DEED THE GREATEST! grin grin grin

Makes zero sense, see what religion is turning you to.
Your god is dangerous, not merciful nor peaceful, a sadist tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Baby Satan, You Never Had Sense. grin And you are not capable of having any! grin grin grin.

Get out of here and go play in your sand! grin grin grin

You have no shame and integrity, you are a disgrace to humanity, you and your dangerous god.

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Maynman:

This makes zero sense, you are a laughing stock and a shameless liar. You have your own book that you authored right? Where Socrates met Paul grin

Just look at what religion is doing to you, no integrity, no shame.

I beg sympathy for him. I don't think he lies, he just does not know what the truth is being his brain has been religio-washed right out of his head.

Dt, tell us you a a lawyer, as you do. It shows how far you've fallen

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
budaatum:
Seriously, you have no shame!

Don't you think that this is evidence of the failure of belief? He believes in a god that hates sin yet lies so readily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
LordReed:

Don't you think that this is evidence of the failure of belief? He believes in a god that hates sin yet lies so readily.

I'd say it is. People usually believe things they know nothing about, and the fact they believe stops them asking and knocking and seeking because they believe they already know, which they obviously don't.

Thankfully, ignorance can not overcome Light.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2021/09/24/knows/

2 Likes

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Frales6(f): 1:37am On Mar 10, 2022
wait oooo when Jesus and Socrates dey get this discussion where you been dey get the full gist like this?,or na you be the judge or sorry typist
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Frales6:
wait oooo when Jesus and Socrates dey get this discussion where you been dey get the full gist like this?,or na you be the judge or sorry typist

It is a dialogue and it is meant to help us learn,
It’s just a probability of what will happen if Socrates and Jesus meant.. so please if you can, can you point out any error or objections in it.

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maynman:

So God sacrifice himself to himself?

Why not? You hear something wrong with it?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Image123:

Why not? You hear something wrong with it?

You can’t sacrifice something to yourself and call it sacrifice..

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maynman:

You can’t sacrifice something to yourself and call it sacrifice..

Says who?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Says who?

Says a reasonable person, how can you sacrifice yourself to yourself and call it sacrifice? What’s a sacrifice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Says a reasonable person, how can you sacrifice yourself to yourself and call it sacrifice? What’s a sacrifice?

Is God the Father the same person as God the Son? You should be literate i suppose. What is a sacrifice according to a reasonable person?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Is God the Father the same person as God the Son? You should be literate i suppose. What is a sacrifice according to a reasonable person?

Ooh so it was god the son that was sacrificed to the god the father? cheesy 2 different people I see but earlier you said Jesus is God.
See the definition

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh so it was god the son that was sacrificed to the god the father? cheesy 2 different people I see but earlier you said Jesus is God.
See the definition

Exactly, the precious Son was offered to the Deity.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Exactly, the precious Son was offered to the Deity.

So Socrates was right to question the son about the deity?

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So Socrates was right to question the son about the deity?

There's nothing wrong with asking Jesus or God questions. i said he'd not be asking inane questions like those ones in the OP. Jesus is Deity by the way. Ever heard of God in three persons?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

There's nothing wrong with asking Jesus or God questions. i said he'd not be asking inane questions like those ones in the OP. Jesus is Deity by the way. Ever heard of God in three persons?
You said if he had met Jesus he would have met god, his maker and you said Jesus is the son while god is the deity. Read what you said.
Jesus is a son and a deity too just as the deity he sacrificed too?

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

You said if he had met Jesus he would have met god, his maker and you said Jesus is the son while god is the deity. Read what you said.
Jesus is a son and a deity too just as the deity he sacrificed too?

Are you a learner? Have you never heard of God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit? Are you not aware that they are three persons?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Are you a learner? Have you never heard of God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit? Are you not aware that they are three persons?
You are not consistent You said they are different people? One is a son and one is a deity the one that they sacrifice too?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Was it god the son that created him? What do you mean meet his maker?

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are not consistent You said they are different people? One is a son and one is a deity the one that they sacrifice too?

You're not answering my questions or perhaps not reading them. Have you never heard of God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit? Are you not aware that they are three persons? Can't you see that they are all God? Or don't you know that God is Deity?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Was it god the son that created him? What do you mean meet his maker?

Yes, have you ever read a Bible?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

You're not answering my questions or perhaps not reading them. Have you never heard of God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit? Are you not aware that they are three persons? Can't you see that they are all God? Or don't you know that God is Deity?
So which god was Socrates talking to? The son the god? So what’s wrong in asking the son the god about father the son. Was it the son the god that created man?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Yes, have you ever read a Bible?

So what did god the father create? Since you said they are 3 different people?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So which god was Socrates talking to? The son the god? So what’s wrong in asking the son the god about father the son. Was it the son the god that created man?

You should get it by now, Socrates never said a word. He'd have been wiser if he met Jesus, not asking silly and pointless questions.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So what did god the father create? Since you said they are 3 different people?

The internet, what else? Do you need Him to create something?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

You should get it by now, Socrates never said a word. He'd have been wiser if he met Jesus, not asking silly and pointless questions.

Who did Socrates meet? God the father or god the son?
Who created man? God the father or god the son?
You are not consistent bro grin

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

The internet, what else? Do you need Him to create something?

Only the internet? god the father lied then in the Bible that he created all things.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Who did Socrates meet? God the father or god the son?
Who created man? God the father or god the son?
You are not consistent bro grin

Do i need to say it in hausa? Socrates did not meet anyone. The OP is just a boring allegory. What class are you?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Do i need to say it in hausa? Socrates did not meet anyone. The OP is just a boring allegory. What class are you?
Yeah I know but you said that if he had met Jesus he would have met his maker.. did god the son create man?

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Only the internet? god the father lied then in the Bible that he created all things.

He said so? Where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? / PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy / Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.